What is the most difficult outfit you have had to pee in?

Being a diver, there's nothing worse than having to pee whilst wearing a dry suit.  Not only do you have to strip down to the waist, like a catsuit or onesie, but it has several other concerns

• the zip on my dry suit is on the back, so I need someone else to unzip me
  • the neck and wrist seals are designed to be watertight ... getting my head and arms out takes a while
  • its bulky, so you have to be careful or you'll piss on it anyway, even when you've managed to get it down below your hips
  • I wear it only in cold water so I've got thermals underneath ... they need to come off too (and don't have a zip at all)

and finally, to add insult to inconvenience 

• the whole suit is waterproof and has built in boots, so if I don't manage all the above I'll be walking around in my own cold piss until I can take it off and hang it upside down to drain.

Ah, the joys of cold water diving 😂

• Thanks 1
On 1/19/2019 at 9:04 AM, Sexismygod said:

Being a diver, there's nothing worse than having to pee whilst wearing a dry suit.  Not only do you have to strip down to the waist, like a catsuit or onesie, but it has several other concerns

• the zip on my dry suit is on the back, so I need someone else to unzip me
  • the neck and wrist seals are designed to be watertight ... getting my head and arms out takes a while
  • its bulky, so you have to be careful or you'll piss on it anyway, even when you've managed to get it down below your hips
  • I wear it only in cold water so I've got thermals underneath ... they need to come off too (and don't have a zip at all)

and finally, to add insult to inconvenience 

• the whole suit is waterproof and has built in boots, so if I don't manage all the above I'll be walking around in my own cold piss until I can take it off and hang it upside down to drain.

Ah, the joys of cold water diving 😂

I have a dry suit just like that, but it has a convenience zip included in the appropriate area, so peeing is pretty easy.  However, this is the exact converse to the wet suit.  In the wet suit, it is easy to pee in the water but impossible on land without drawing attention by the puddle at your feet.   In the dry suit, it is easy on dry land thanks to the convenience zip, but if you need to pee whilst in water then the choices are either to get wet or get out of the water and find somewhere on dry land.   Some dry suits are equipped with pee valves which allow you to pee whilst under water without wetting the inside of the suit.  These are like an external catheter that fits on your anatomy (I think male and female versions) and discharge outside the suit.

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have a dry suit just like that, but it has a convenience zip included in the appropriate area, so peeing is pretty easy.  However, this is the exact converse to the wet suit.  In the wet suit, it is easy to pee in the water but impossible on land without drawing attention by the puddle at your feet.   In the dry suit, it is easy on dry land thanks to the convenience zip, but if you need to pee whilst in water then the choices are either to get wet or get out of the water and find somewhere on dry land.   Some dry suits are equipped with pee valves which allow you to pee whilst under water without wetting the inside of the suit.  These are like an external catheter that fits on your anatomy (I think male and female versions) and discharge outside the suit.

Yeah, I've often considered the pee valve but never did anything about it.  In warm water, I almost never wear a wetsuit ... I'm pretty cold tolerant and just wear a thermal top (thermocline or similar) if needed.  Diving in 28c water, I just pee when I want in my baggy swim trunks.

Sadly, UK diving tops out at about 17c and the suit is needed.  I should get the valve but I'm a miser and I can probably hold on for the hour and a half needed.  Watching others with less control is hilarious.  Some people get onto the boat and the only thing on their mind is the one small loo at the back.  Great fun to watch.  I enjoy and take my turn when they're done, but my relaxed attitude doesn't change the innate amount of faff involved. 😂

• 2 years later...
On 1/24/2019 at 2:25 PM, Sexismygod said:

Yeah, I've often considered the pee valve but never did anything about it.  In warm water, I almost never wear a wetsuit ... I'm pretty cold tolerant and just wear a thermal top (thermocline or similar) if needed.  Diving in 28c water, I just pee when I want in my baggy swim trunks.

Sadly, UK diving tops out at about 17c and the suit is needed.  I should get the valve but I'm a miser and I can probably hold on for the hour and a half needed.  Watching others with less control is hilarious.  Some people get onto the boat and the only thing on their mind is the one small loo at the back.  Great fun to watch.  I enjoy and take my turn when they're done, but my relaxed attitude doesn't change the innate amount of faff involved. 😂

How do you hold for that long?

Back in my foolish days I was married to a hunter. First season he provided me with one of those zip front one piece insulated suits (sized and designed for men) and a thermos of coffee!  He sent his brother to come and get me when we were going to head someplace else. There I was bare butt pointed to the sky digging around in my leggings for the top of my underwear that was tangled in the elastic top of my leggings while trying to hold that monstrosity of "warmth" out of the biggest puddle I ever peed. Still not sure how I managed to not drench my bright orange coverall.

Next year I insisted upon two pieces. 

• Like 3

In my teenage rebellious phase I once decided to go to a hotel party in overalls. That was it. No shirt. No undies. No bra lol. Lines to pee weren't too bad so I used the toilet just once all night long and sat there shivering on the toilet as my entire body was exposed. It was the worst. I just held the rest of my pee for the rest of the night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, Bacardi said:

In my teenage rebellious phase I once decided to go to a hotel party in overalls. That was it. No shirt. No undies. No bra lol. Lines to pee weren't too bad so I used the toilet just once all night long and sat there shivering on the toilet as my entire body was exposed. It was the worst. I just held the rest of my pee for the rest of the night. 

Not even a bra, dang girllll haha

• Agree 1

I would say the worst and also best is in a wetsuit! Impossible if your dry or out of the water as they are literally designed to use water as insulation and will hold any smell lol.

I worked as a paddlesport instructor for a while and after a whole day in neoprene (already been for a pee a few times when swimming to really warm yourself up) its always best to get undressed in the shower, which includes another pee before peeling the suit off and giving it a thorough rinsing ready for next time 😊