What is the most difficult outfit you have had to pee in?

For me, it was those jeans I had years back with the jammed zip. That meant that I could not undo the fly, which is a problem for any guy as it prevents us from doing our usual of flopping it out to pee. Using urinals with any sense of decorum or peeing outside against a wall - anything like that - became impossible. The only way to do it would be to pull down the front of my jeans sufficiently to hang my dick over it. But this constricted the flow somewhat which resulted in another problem - as soon as I put my dick away, more pee automatically gushed out, wetting my jeans and underpants.

So ultimately, the only way to pee was to go into a cubicle and pull my jeans right down, so I was as limited as a girl in my options. But a problem is that gents toilets have far fewer cubicles than ladies' because urinals are provided for peeing, with cubicles only necessary for number 2s. This did mean that there wasn't always one available, and if they were occupied they tended to remain so for a long time. Guys seem to find it necessary to sit on the bog for fucking ages when they take a dump - annoying when I only wanted to get in there to pee. :rolleyes:

I do have quite horny thoughts about brides peeing!

There are a number of voyeur vids, mainly from Russia I think, of brides peeing in the woods. I don't know if any of you are familiar with Russian weddings, but after the wedding the wedding party drive round to various sights or monuments or whatever for photos and champagne. They seem to mostly use the same monuments as if you stand there for a while a number of separate parties will pull up, jump out of the car, pull bottles of champagne out take photos, move on to the next one. Clearly with the amount of alcohol being consumed some needs to come out, and if you wait somewhere secluded you are almost bound to see a number of the ladies run into the woods/bushes to pee, hence the number of videos available.

As to a difficult outfit for a guy, I would say probably a tracksuit as there is no fly so it has to be pulled down to pee and there is a danger of exposing more than you intend!

• Like 1
For me, it was those jeans I had years back with the jammed zip. That meant that I could not undo the fly, which is a problem for any guy as it prevents us from doing our usual of flopping it out to pee. Using urinals with any sense of decorum or peeing outside against a wall - anything like that - became impossible. The only way to do it would be to pull down the front of my jeans sufficiently to hang my dick over it. But this constricted the flow somewhat which resulted in another problem - as soon as I put my dick away, more pee automatically gushed out, wetting my jeans and underpants.

So ultimately, the only way to pee was to go into a cubicle and pull my jeans right down, so I was as limited as a girl in my options. But a problem is that gents toilets have far fewer cubicles than ladies' because urinals are provided for peeing, with cubicles only necessary for number 2s. This did mean that there wasn't always one available, and if they were occupied they tended to remain so for a long time. Guys seem to find it necessary to sit on the bog for fucking ages when they take a dump - annoying when I only wanted to get in there to pee. :rolleyes:

Great post :) I can see how that can be quite a problem for you. Stuck zips are even a problem for me. I guess you know how us ladies feel with having to sit and wee.

• Hot 1

My 'power-dressing' interview suit with a very tight pencil skirt, and sheer tights and knickers...sliding and slipping out of that for a pee is onerous...but somewhat sexy at the same time. The other item of fetish clothing, is a full latex body suit...but it is fitted with zips in the right places...and I keep that for very special parties!

• Hot 4
Guest WetFetishCat

All of my jeans! They are all too tight and it's such a pain to get them on and off. That's why in most of my recent videos you'll see me in pajamas or sweatpants. I avoid putting on real pants when I don't have to.

All of my jeans! They are all too tight and it's such a pain to get them on and off. That's why in most of my recent videos you'll see me in pajamas or sweatpants. I avoid putting on real pants when I don't have to.

Hmmm,also easier to remove at certain other times too.None of those pesky zips or buttons to wrestle with,easier to get hands down panties.Ooops!:laugh:

My 'power-dressing' interview suit with a very tight pencil skirt, and sheer tights and knickers...sliding and slipping out of that for a pee is onerous...but somewhat sexy at the same time. The other item of fetish clothing, is a full latex body suit...but it is fitted with zips in the right places...and I keep that for very special parties!

Yeah I know what you mean about pencil skirts. I wear one for work and it's a pain hitching it up over my hips, but I find it really uncomfortable pulling it down. I just can't win.

• Like 3

when I was airsofting (paintball but with more of a fancy dress theme and bb guns) in the wilds of Scotland in the middle of winter, I had a pair of boxers, 2 pairs of combat trousers (it was cold) webbing, holsters, belts, body armour and an assault vest to slacken, unbuckle and unzip combined with freezing cold numb hands to contend with before I could even think about relief after having to hold on all morning as its bad etiquete to pee on game zones and bb guns or not I didnt want to get shot down there.

I must admit,ive often wondered how girls go to the toilet wearing pencil skirts.Especially if they are particularly broad hipped.Also Catsuits?

With pencil skirts we can either hitch them up over our butts which is what I usually do but it can be a bit of a pain if it's particularly tight, or we can pull them down which many women do, regardless of the style of skirt. I just don't find it comfortable at all in pencil skirts.

Cat suits really only have one option, strip from the waist up.

• Like 3
My one piece motorbike leathers. You can only pull them so far down because of the boots, and they have a hump on the back, and are stiff due to them having to be. Becomes quite a pain when you sit on a vibrating seat of a sports bike for a period of time and are proper desperate..

I've had quite a few close calls, and have obviously been caught quite a few times, given the easiest way to conduct this operation, is to half squat and hold on to the bike... which means you 'pee moon' everyone who drives past... :)

Lol, I hear ya, very attractive.

I had a pair of Kevlar jeans, and when I couldn't be bothered to stop, would just go. Usually dry in half hour or so, you just had to be aware of the smell following you around.

Only done this on one 5000km trip, and the desert across to Perth was fairly warm (50c), not something I would do now.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 4/6/2015 at 2:03 PM, PeeGirl95 said:

My one piece motorbike leathers. You can only pull them so far down because of the boots, and they have a hump on the back, and are stiff due to them having to be. Becomes quite a pain when you sit on a vibrating seat of a sports bike for a period of time and are proper desperate..

I've had quite a few close calls, and have obviously been caught quite a few times, given the easiest way to conduct this operation, is to half squat and hold on to the bike... which means you 'pee moon' everyone who drives past... 🙂

Why don't you get an extra zip fitted lower in the crotch somewhere like spire leathers at Matlock bath. Makes peeing outdoors very easy when out on the bike.

I’ve photographed quite a lot of weddings, and cut short quite a number of bridal portraits at the brides request because,after getting dressed, then the ceremony, then a glass of bubbly then group photos and the bride n groom portraits, she was bursting. Or on the last occasion all the bridesmaids were bursting too. As fun as it is to imagine them addressing their need, professional etiquette takes priority generally. I save those thoughts for later...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A wetsuit when on dry land.    Not a problem when in the water as it is easy to just pee.  However, if you feel the need to pee when on dry land then it is more of a problem as you pretty much have to take it completely off to get at the necessary parts.  They are not the easiest of things to take off and replace either - especially when wet.  

When I first started kayaking and wore wetsuits, I found it a bit of an issue because the intention in a kayak is that you ideally stay in the kayak and don't get wet, so you are never in the water and therefore don't get the opportunity to pee.  I quickly found that if I peed in the wetsuit whilst in the kayak, the pee would stay in the wet suit, pooled round my bottom.   That was actually quite nice and I found myself not worry about when I needed to pee - I would just pee.  but I also quickly found that when I got out of the kayak onto dry land and stood up, the pee that had been happily sitting round my nether regions would make its way down my legs and out of the bottom of the legs onto the ground.   Therefore I worked out that I needed to always get out of the kayak so that at least my feet were in the water at the edge of the river so that I could drain the wetsuit without it being obvious.

I remember being on a kayaking trip with a group and when we got out, I was with a girl aged about 24, and helped her carry her kayak up to the cars.  I asked if she had enjoyed the trip and she said that she had - except for the fact that she was now bursting for a pee as she had been holding all day.   I told her that I'd just peed in my suit and let it drain when I got out of the kayak and she laughed a bit.   I said that she might laugh, but I was comfortable and she wasn't and she still had a problem because there were no toilets at the carpark, so she was either going to have to strip off and pee behind a car or hold it until she got back to where we were staying, which would be at lest another hour by the time we had loaded up and got back.   She said there was no way she was going to hold it that long, so I said that what she should do is stand by the cars in her wetsuit and just wet herself, the pee would come out of the legs and leave a puddle on the tarmac, but if she was quick (we were first back to the cars) we could then stand the kayaks on end and remove the drain plugs in the same place, so it would look like we had just drained the bit of water out of the bottom onto the car park.  

She decided that she didn't have much choice, so I stood guard and had the pleasure of watching the puddle grow around her feet whilst knowing exactly what was going on inside her wetsuit.  She was much relieved and we drained the kayaks in the same place, so the puddle was much bigger than a bit of pee would have made and as it was out in the open in front of the cars, nobody would suspect anyone of peeing there anyway.

Another lady that I went kayaking with, used to always insist on doing a capsize drill and bailing out of the kayak at the end of the trip.  I'm sure she only did it so she could pee in the water before coming back on dry land, or maybe she had already peed several times in her wetsuit and that was her way of hiding it.  She certainly never seemed to need to pee when she got back on dry land.   She wasn't in a rush to get off and she never disappeared behind a bush or tree or anything.  On the other hand I've known girls who get out of the kayak and then immediately go running off to find the nearest pub or other establishment with a toilet.  They obviously haven't been enlightened yet.

I've said this before elsewhere on the site, but my wife also found this out when we were at Discovery Cove in Florida, where you have to wear wetsuits.   So, we had donned the suits provided and when she first needed to pee, she went to the toilet wearing her wetsuit and because they are a pain to take off, she decided to pee through the suit whilst sat on the toilet.   She went to the first cubicle and found a big puddle on the floor in front of the toilet, so she went into the second cubicle.   She sat on the toilet, released her bladder and realised something was wrong when instead of hearing the splashing into the toilet, she just felt her bum getting warm and wet.   She hadn't realised that wetsuits are actually pretty waterproof.   So she was sat on the toilet with a big puddle of pee in her wetsuit and didn't know what to do.  So she stood up and instantly the pee ran out of the legs of her shortie wetsuit onto the floor of the toilet cubicle.  She burst out laughing as she realised that was exactly why there was a pool in the adjacent cubicle.  Somone else had made the same mistake.   For the rest of the day if she needed to pee then she either stood under an outdoor shower or went in for a swim.  I also followed this practice.  This was fairly regular as the drinks were all included in the price.   I noted that quite a few people would just take a shower for less than a minute during the course of the day and of course, by the nature of the place, there are a lot of people in the water all the time.  So, if you ever go to Discovery Cove and use their wetsuits, then there is a very high chance that they have been previously peed in by others and the water has definitely got a fair bit of pee in there.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...