Train Station Pee

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

After weeks of saving pennies and skipping meals, I was able to FINALLY visit some of my friends and take place in a bar crawl/bachelorette party. I have two pee stories to share about that. Well three, but the first doesn't include me so I'd rather not say. I'll leave it up to your imagination- picture a few girls, a public place at night where we should not have been, and a bush. Ha see not really exciting anyway!

So I ended up at the train station to head back home about an hour early yesterday. It was literally in the middle of nowhere- which didn't help that I was starving, it was cold and I would have done just about anything for a cup of warm coffee. There was no one working at the train station, no vending machines, nothing. The only civilization near it was a factory for something and a closed autobody shop. It's near a college town so maybe that's why they have a train station there. Luckily the little ticket/waiting area was open to sit in (still cold) which was good because I had to pee. And thankfully they had a bathroom- though I doubt anyone would have caught me peeing on a floor in there. Surprisingly the bathroom was very clean...but no toilet paper! Since I was there so early and figured anyone else who came by would likely just be waiting in a car or up at the track, I quickly opened the bathroom door and hopped out (pants halfway down) to the hallway where there were some pamphlets for area attractions. And well...I just wiped with one of those.

I filled up my water bottle, chugged that, remembered I had some candy in my bag so I ate all of that, drank some more water. Peed again...oh oops, I had tissues in my purse. Ha oh well! And then hopped on the train for the almost FOUR hour ride home. Now I'm not opposed to peeing on the train- there were bathrooms in every car. But with stops every few minutes I was worried someone would take my stuff or my seat, and the train was crowded. I didn't have to pee again until halfway through the ride and I'm pretty good at holding my bladder. I knew that once I got off the train, I'd have about twenty minutes to kill before I had to get on the local train to take me back to my house. So I could pee then.

Or not!

Luckily I double checked the local train times and realized I did NOT have 20 minutes to kill. I only had three! I was looking at the weekday schedule, not the weekend schedule before. Shit! There's no way I'd be able to pee in three minutes. If I missed the local train, I would have to sleep in the station all night because it's the only train I could take to get me back home, and I didn't have tokens to take the bus. So I had to hold it even more til I got home.

It's so satisfying to be able to sit on a toilet and let out a pee you've been holding for a long time. Sometimes if I'm at home watching a movie or on the computer and I have to pee, I just hold it. It doesn't seem so bad because I know I can get up at any time and go pee. But sitting on a local train that doesn't have bathrooms and knowing you have to wait...that's the worst!

Sorry to say, I made it in time and didn't pee my pants :)

Well, Cat, I'm glad :wink: to learn you didn't wet your pants. Save that experience for when you want to. :)

But, I was hoping you'd have a story of getting caught short like your friends and having to pee behind a bush or something. May it's a guy thing, but, no matter how full I am or how long I've been holding, it's much more satisfying for me to pee somewhere other than a toilet.

Now, if only I could convince you to take another long boat ride!

• 3 months later...

Sounds like you would have been definitely desperate. I have to agree with glad1 though.

Personally, I prefer to avoid using the toilet if I can. If that had been me, then I think the first pee at the remote station would have either been on the platform or outside in the car park, then I certainly wouldn't have waited until I got home - I would have peed outside near the station shortly after getting of the train.

On long journeys, I have been known to pee in a bottle on the train under the cover of a coat or a newspaper. I also once was on a cross country train that had no toilets and I was desperate to pee. It was after a night meeting family for a meal and drinks. I had dashed from the restaurant to get the train, so hadn't had chance to pee outside before getting to the station nor even time to give in and use the toilets at the station. It was an hour and a half journey, but after an hour I was really squirming in my seat. It was late night and there were only a few people on the train, so I put my coat over my legs and unzipped and peed small amounts at a time onto the carpet over a period of about 10 minutes to release the pressure without flooding the place. I don't generally like to pee where it will cause others inconvenience, but it was either do that or wet myself completely and soak the seat! I decided the carpet was the lesser of two evils. It was an old and quite dirty train, so I didn't feel too bad about it. When I got off at the destination I headed straight out to the car park and peed between two cars before walking to the hotel where I was staying.

On train journeys generally I usually avoid the toilets and have been known to arrive at destinations in need of relief. I have peed near the station at quite a few destinations including Leeds, Newcastle, York, Darlington, London Waterloo (aptly named), London Kings Cross, London Euston, Peterborough, Carlisle, East Croydon and probably a few others. Very often, this is in daylight hours with people about and it is just a case of being discrete or finding appropriate cover. I've been spotted a small number of times, but nobody has ever said anything.

I regularly travel to London from my home town and when coming back home there are toilets on the train, but if possible I hold it rather than risk losing my seat. Then, when I arrive at my home station I walk straight past the toilets and go to the car park where I pee next to the car before getting in. Sometimes I open the tailgate and sit on the tailgate, peeing onto the tarmac, secluded from view by the car. Sometimes I sit in the driver's seat with my legs out to the side and pee sitting down (yes, I know men should pee standing, but sometimes sitting is more discrete - especially as sitting doesn't draw attention because people don't expect a man to be peeing like that). The toilets at our station close about 7pm, so if it is later than that, I tend to be a little less discrete on the grounds that if someone spots me I can always argue that I tried the toilet but found it closed. If I've been drinking and am walking home rather than driving, I sometimes leave the station and start walking down the road, where I duck into an alley for a pee. This is often fun as other people from the same train will be also walking along the road and I often get spotted then. Once there were three young ladies walked past the end of the alley, glanced my way and saw me peeing as they walked past, then they doubled back and had another look. I simply smiled at them and shrugged. They burst into a fit of giggles!