You know what I probably will never get to do any of these things

I was just thinking....

I'm very happily married

but you I would love to lick my wife's clit as she leans back on toilet while peeing not interested in it going in my mouth I would like to pleasure her so close and intimate. ...

and have always wanted a woman to squat over me part her labia and trickle her warm piss over my cock.

but I will never experience how that feels

Have asked but says no. ....yes good advice patience

Have you tried asking if there's anything she wants you to do? She might very well have her own hidden fantasy, so you could find a compromise of trying each others?

Although I think the best way to go about it is slowly build up to that. Someone not into pee play may find that a big ask, but first of all, does she let you watch when she pee's? Small steps - and patience, as said above - are probably key here.

Definitely don't give up; people can definitely change their mind about sexual stuff. :)

Yes she does we do pee in toilet at same time that's fine

That sounds like a start to me.

I guess you pee through her legs, how about suggesting a change in position so she sits on your lap and pees through your legs, it bound to end up on your cock, and then you can progress further.

One step at a time.

Also good suggestion by Admin.

• Like 1

not gonna lie this sounds like you're trollin' :P she literally sits there as she pees and lets you go through the hole between her pussy and the bowl? and then says eww no to any kinds of pee games?? Sorry, I don't buy it. :P

Yeah, I call troll :tongue: apologies if I'm wrong but then your phrasing is proper wrong here dude

Just because we might not see it as a big deal, the next step from peeing together to peeing on each other is quite drastic to anyone not into it. You're right that if she's willing to do one then it's surprising she's so adamantly against the other, but I think the two things are quite different to be honest.

Like ukpee said, he has no reason to make this up. I'm sure there are others wanting to progress to doing more pee play with their partners too.

I have brought this up before i am not a troll i have pm other members described my 1st ever encounter at age of 13 or 14 commented on other topics check all my posts please before you say troll, just because my wife does something it doesn't mean she will go another 3 or 4 steps that is just the way of it.

Just because we might not see it as a big deal, the next step from peeing together to peeing on each other is quite drastic to anyone not into it. You're right that if she's willing to do one then it's surprising she's so adamantly against the other, but I think the two things are quite different to be honest.

Like ukpee said, he has no reason to make this up. I'm sure there are others wanting to progress to doing more pee play with their partners too.

Thank you