What is the naughtiest real life pee you have ever seen a girl take?

Mine would have to be when I saw a girl who was looking pretty desperate to both pee, and worked at AT&T go behind the AT&T building with some paper towels (cause they didn't have a bathroom), pull down her pants and her blue lace panties and pee right there, and to add to it she took a shit, which made me even more horny

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I must confess,other than already in a sexual situation,where ive been in the loo with them,or being peed upon,or younger,ive not actually seen a girl pee,in a spontaneous way.I have been nearby,or just the aftermath a few minutes behind,like puddles etc,but not a nice gusher..:unsure:

Years ago, I was in a public urinal, you know the ones, ugly smelly things in the city. I was doing my thing, standing in front of the ceramic upright, when a girl clattered in. High heels, mini skirt, she came from the nightclub on the corner. She smiled, hitched up her skirt, eased what knickers she had on aside, and hosed away. The sigh of relief was priceless. Some other chick outside was calling her, she giggled, patted herself dry, flushed the thing (a nice touch) and left. I can still remember this 30 years on.

• Like 3

Back when I used to go out clubbing etc. I was waiting for the last bus home chatting to two random girls at the bus stop like you did (I actually remember then being pretty rough/ugly looking) and one of them excused herself, left the bus shelter and walked a few feet back to a shop doorway in clear sight of me and passing traffic and squatted down and let out a massive piss.

Unfortunately I didn't witness this one, but a girl I used to be quite friendly with in the pub admitted that she once took a piss in a wine bottle on a bus and managed not to spill a drop.

• Like 2
This makes me think of a time in college when I was walking with some friends (guys and girls) to a friends house for a few drinks. We already had a few beers in us, and everyone was feeling good. As we were walking across a large open grassy area, one of the girls (petite, about 130 lbs and maybe 5'4") just stops and starts undoing her pants. No cover, about 30 feet from the road and she just squatted right there and started pissing in the grass. We all stopped and turned and she acted like she couldn't care less who saw her.

This was the only time I ever saw her do this, before or since then. But still a pretty vivid memory for me.

I would have made an excuse to go back to the area later and tasted it...:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mine would have to be when I saw a girl who was looking pretty desperate to both pee, and worked at AT&T go behind the AT&T building with some paper towels (cause they didn't have a bathroom), pull down her pants and her blue lace panties and pee right there, and to add to it she took a shit, which made me even more horny

What city was this? I thought all places had to have bathrooms for their employees so that makes it all the more hot.

A few years back I was riding a bus home from work. The journey takes about half an hour, with the bus being "standing room only" as it leaves the city, and gradually emptying out as it travels through the suburbs. I was sitting in a seat just opposite the centre door of the bus, so anyone sitting in the front half of the bus needed to walk past me to get out.

About three stops before mine, a girl in her early twenties got up to leave the bus. She was wearing faded blue denim jeans. As she walked towards me I saw that the crotch of her jeans was soaking wet, and dark wet patches went all the way down the insides of her legs. She didn't look at me or say anything, just got out at the bus stop. There were still other people on the bus, so I didn't get to see if she'd left a puddle on the floor, but those wet patches looked very fresh.

I never saw her on the bus again, but I have always wondered if it was an accident or deliberate.

With me im afraid its none,ive seen no girls actually pee in normal conditions.Once on a bus,a girl in a cream skirt must have just come on her period,a big bloodstain on her butt when she got up for her stop,i felt sorry for her,im sure she will have been aware of it,it was summer so it wasnt like she had a coat to cover it up until she could go buy a new skirt etc.

Before I say anything, I want to establish that this story is from my early childhood. I've seen enough of these things written online to assume I'm not crossing a taboo line. It's not pedophilia if you were the same age or younger than the person at the time.

My experience is probably closer to the traditional sense of "naughty." Back when I was in kindergarten (or was it first grade? I can't remember), I attended a school in Botswana, Africa, since my parents had occupational travel. Recess took place in a dusty outdoor yard, where there was little traditional play equipment, and stuff like chicken coops instead. Anyway, I kinda-sorta knew this one girl, and while we weren't exactly friends, we were acquaintances. One day, we got into some kind of petty argument, and she decided she'd one-up me with shock value. Nobody was really watching us at that moment, so she spun around, pulled down her trousers, and let loose a pee stream right in front of me. She had her head turned toward me the whole time while her backside faced me, with a look that said "yeah, don't have anything clever to say now, do ya?" It was a smug, kind of "I win" expression (ironic). The pee only lasted a couple of seconds, but it was a solid stream. She got the effect she wanted; I was dumbfounded. She forgot about it almost immediately, but I spent the rest of that recess in a daze.

It's memories like this which remind me that societal norms hold little sway in the minds of those who haven't lived long enough to grasp them. Peeing in front of another kid isn't a sexual act at this point; it's a power statement: "I'm more daring than you." And in south Africa, it's almost second nature for kids to pee outside, albeit less openly for sanitation's sake.

Well, now that I've ruined a potentially good story by turning it into a philosophical reflection, I may as well shift gears. Not to hijack the topic, but I've seen that several of you guys knew where to find someone who would let you watch them pee (not necessarily in this topic, but others). It's been over twenty years since that happened to me. How do you find her? Of course, if there's a thread addressing this question, please redirect me.

Two, really:

First one: a small-bladdered female friend sneaking a squat behind bushes on a railway platform to pee befoee the train came. Not that naughty because it wasn't in plain view of absolutely everyone but still quite public and broad daylight.

The other: a small music festival. Straw bay "urinals" set up with signs saying "please piss on the straw", intended for guys to use, but a girl gets fed up with the long wait, asks "does anyone mind if I wee here?", and getting no objection, squats and pisses on the straw pretty much in view of everyone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've seen a few girls pee.

One of the naughtiest I've seen was on a train. It was late at night and the train toilet was out of order (typical!). The girl looked rather deperate and was doing everything she could to stop from peeing. There was only about half a dozen people in the carriage. Where she was sitting I was the only one who could see her (though I was pretending to be asleep). She scooted forwards on the seat, so her skirt rose up from under her bum, then when she was sufficiently uncovered, she let rip with a huge piss all over the floor.

The other was after a party, I was walking home with a group of people, and one of the firls was obviously getting more and more desperate to pee. In the end it was just the two of us left, and as we walked past (what turned out to be a school) there was a gate open in the fence, she went in, and I followed. She crouched on the playground and peed on some of the play equipment.

As for me,certainly as an adult,ive gone down the pay to view road,by such means,ive watched about 10 or 12 different girls have a wee,or a very few real stunners,actually over my nuts etc.Ive not yet met a girl willing to indulge me that way..As a kid,i saw a few girls my own age wee.We used to have a big gang,and theres always a few "tomboys" who get in the group,sometimes,they would almost let us watch for a dare,not really all that coy about it,maybe just turning their backs to us while weeing,trying to fit in the mainly all boy gang.I hope as they got older they developed a sense of decorum...:laugh:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I didn't actually see it, but I felt it as she let a few decent spurts go into the cushion of the movie theater seat. Didn't dare a full soaking as some stories go, but she definitely warmed things up :)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

I was at one of my friend's house a couple years back and we're talking in her kitchen when she opens up her closet where the trash can is. She pulls it out and then proceeded to pull down her pants and squat over the bin and just peed freely mid conversation, laughing all the way. She's a pretty free spirit and has peed in front of me and another close friend before so I wasn't phased. The relationship is strictly platonic though, she's basically a family member.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...