Peeing From a Boat

When I was about ten years old and I started fishing in the Atlantic Ocean on party boats (70' to 90' boats carrying about 60 to 70 people and had bathrooms) I thought the toilets on boats flushed in the water, since that was the only place to flush to that made sense to me at the time. I was thinking if the toilets flushed into the water it would pollute it. Maybe that is why you felt guilty about using the bathroom on the older ferry. I fished on those boats and used the bathrooms for years. Not one time out of all the eight hour trips I went on did I see toilet paper in the water. I think either they store the effluent in a tank they pump out at a pump-out station at the marina or they treat the effluent before dumping it in the water. Since I was eating the fish I caught I hope they were not dumping the effluent untreated.

Added flavour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been on lil' boats before. And I've peed off them plenty of times! My thing is that I always cling to the side and dunk my butt under the surface of the water, so I can feel the sensation of peeing underwater. Worth it!
When I've gone small-boat sailing, I'd sometimes have female crew. They'd often hike far out to kept the keep the boat upright in the wind and waves. Occasionally I'd see them dunk their butt beneath the water. I've long suspected they might be sneaking a quick pee, but, thanks to your explaining, I guess there's more to it than just that.
  • Like 1
When I've gone small-boat sailing, I'd sometimes have female crew. They'd often hike far out to kept the keep the boat upright in the wind and waves. Occasionally I'd see them dunk their butt beneath the water. I've long suspected they might be sneaking a quick pee, but, thanks to your explaining, I guess there's more to it than just that.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes. We are out there, my friend. We relish the sensation and will take every opportunity to feel it. :biggrin:

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
Generally it's stored in a tank and pumped out at shore. However, it's also allowed to be dumped if the vessel is so many miles from shore.
When commuting to NYC for classes years ago I rode on decrepit 30's era railway coaches. At that time the toilets emptied directly onto the railroad tracks, in fact if you held down the foot pedal that flushed the toilet, you could see the track and ties rushing past as the train proceeded. With that in mind, many times I held the pedal down to open the trap door and let my pee fly directly onto the track. Strange yet kinkily erotic. Signs on the toilet said "Do NOT flush the toilet while the train is in the station".

Anytime I've been on a boat, I was usually swimming as well. So when I had to go pee, I just jump in the water and let go. Granted the last boat I was on was actually a cruise ship, even still, one of the stops I was swimming and peed in the ocean. I wet myself, in chest deep water in plain view of about 100 people and the entire cruise ship! It was a rush.

In the coming weeks, I'm going to be spending a lot of time on small boats. There are guaranteed to be some long days at sea. I just hope I'll get to share them with some uninhibited crew.