Pee places

I always pee in the shower but I prefer to pee outside so I will often go in the garden. Occasionally I will risk something a bit more public like a park or somewhere like that.

The original question was where do you guys like to pee so to answer that, over a sexy lady, probably tits so it runs down her body, although my occasional pee friend has just started letting me pee in her mouth, which she does with her lips sealed around my cock, and she drinks as much as she can, now that is horny!

Favourites:

Underwater: in the sea, lakes, the pool, the bath. There's something really nice about feeling it flow out without any sound...

Showers, obviously :)

Woods and bushes (good for privacy)

There's also something naughty about peeing outdoors on concrete or brick, so you leave a mark.

• 3 years later...

At home, mostly in the shower (like... alomst always), the sink (as I am washing my hands afterwards, anyway), but to be honest I prefer to pee where I'm not supposed to (and where I am alone and not under observation).

I'd like to pee all over a the furniture, walls, carpets and stff in a house, but this is of cause only a fantasy of mine. The closest I came to realising this fantasy whas when I had access to a derelict (now torn down) building, where there was still some furniture left (actually only a table and a mattress). So, yes, I was able to cross "carpet", "walls/wallpaper", "window", "curtains" and "table" off of my list. And "keyhole", which originally wasn't even on my list. 😄

"Mattress" I was able to cross off of my list befor that. 😉

On 5/1/2018 at 4:39 PM, spywareonya said:

everywhere in the world where there are not cctvs

and I really mean everywhere

äähmm, cmos, doesnt matter?

I would be care , cmos are the most outspread type of camera chip 😉 ❤️ x-:

Edited by paul66
On 5/7/2018 at 1:07 PM, spywareonya said:

being spotted by cameras can be a problem, but unless I am under that danger, I piss EVERYWHERE

Youre right, for such cute, sweety like you, It should not be a problem, also whn you get caught.

Most of security people are guys, and Im sure most of them enjoy the sight, when you are peeing in naughty places.

Whatever, in our university library, a few years ago, a lot of student girls pissing there in shelves on the books, and on the carpets, under the table and in the cubicles.

From one to other day, the library got new workers, that was not so unusaly, because often students do that job.

What was unusaly, now the workers was man, arabien man....

It seems nobody of the student girls notice that change, and think nothing about.

I see the change from the first day.

So at the end they caught in a time of 3-4 weeks, more than 50 girls, what happend to this girls was not funny....

The  Ground, they put this hidden security in the lib, was , they caught a few female students, work there in the lib at evening shift (8-12 PM)

They make the mistake in her horniess, to wee in th archive filing closets, yes and soak the arcjhive papers of course.

Also to this time all. an I mean all books in the two bottom rows of every shelf was removed, because the books was peed on, or they put it out, to protect them of peed on..

So the things go too wild and  too obviously.

In the semester break, I see cars from SPIE, every where.

No visible camers there, but I know, wht SPIE have installed there.

So be care, some securities got no feeling for hot naughty girls.

❤️

Edited by paul66
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, paul66 said:

Youre right, for such cute, sweety like you, It should not be a problem, also whn you get caught.

Most of security people are guys, and Im sure most of them enjoy the sight, when you are peeing in naughty places.

Whatever, in our university library, a few years ago, a lot of student girls pissing there in shelves on the books, and on the carpets, under the table and in the cubicles.

From one to other day, the library got new workers, that was not so unusaly, because often students do that job.

What was unusaly, now the workers was man, arabien man....

It seems nobody of the student girls notice that change, and think nothing about.

I see the change from the first day.

So at the end they caught in a time of 3-4 weeks, more than 50 girls, what happend to this girls was not funny....

The  Ground, they put this hidden security in the lib, was , they caught a few female students, work there in the lib at evening shift (8-12 PM)

They make the mistake in her horniess, to wee in th archive filing closets, yes and soak the arcjhive papers of course.

Also to this time all. an I mean all books in the two bottom rows of every shelf was removed, because the books was peed on, or they put it out, to protect them of peed on..

So the things go too wild and  too obviously.

In the semester break, I see cars from SPIE, every where.

No visible camers there, but I know, wht SPIE have installed there.

So be care, some securities got no feeling for hot naughty girls.

❤️

I seem to remember you already told me this story somewhere else, I memorized it, becaue it was both a hot story, and a sad one indeed

in my country people are much more the SECOND wave of workers, much less cheerful at pissing girls

I'll be careful...

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I seem to remember you already told me this story somewhere else, I memorized it, becaue it was both a hot story, and a sad one indeed

in my country people are much more the SECOND wave of workers, much less cheerful at pissing girls

I'll be careful...

It seems we live in the same country ?!

Btw . in our city library goes on the same thing, the chief staff woman( was a old one) they kick out, and a 2 some meters man in his 50is out from UK. now is the chief staff.

I search about him a bit in the web, and he is a in all couleres gleaming, murky man, he got control of all the cctv stuff (harddiscs) in the library.

In our city every year students from all over arrive here.

Regular you can see in the nearby Park a lot of first or second semester girls in spring and summer time.

Now no more...

you can rake out, what happens with the nice girls, was caught masturbating/pissing in the lib.

I think they are all rentet to rich people/ goverment people.

Of course its easy to blackmail that poor girls, with the picant clips are taken.

Edited by paul66
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I'll be careful...

äähm. I dont want to be too offend, to you, but please allow me this question :

It is possible, we know us from somwhere personly ?

Edited by paul66
2 hours ago, paul66 said:

äähm. I dont want to be too offend, to you, but please allow me this question :

It is possible, we know us from somwhere personly ?

I can really tell you not, I think you are mistaking me for someone else

in my private life I am incredibly reserved and though a lot of people of my immediate sorrounding knows of my fetish, it remains in my private circle

I do not even use Facebook, live in utter secrecy, that's how I prefer to run things

so was you to had met me I would remember you... so no, we never met, sincerely

was I to be hiding something I would send you a PM asking you to stop questions, but the truth is that really I have nothing to hide, I do not know who you are (beside a forum-user that post interesting posts😘), and for sure you never met me

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, paul66 said:

I also dont use facebook, skype or other sozial media, because I know exactly how the things are running.

Lot of thanks for the nice conversation, I love girls like you !

you have Always been very interesting since my first posts on this forum the previous year

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...