50 shades of fkn grey!

F.W

awful writing style

they are "rigid", prefer much more fictional stories from this forum!!!

yet (sorry to contradict you Alice!!!) I find them romantic, Chris is so dark and painful, and coping with pain is so romantic!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I think u need to go back a century ago.  Where woman didn’t have any rights at all.  We weren’t allowed to vote, we had to wear very modest clothes.  Hell the bathing suit was a one piece and covers everything.  Woman didn’t work. It was expected of us to stay home and take care the house and children.  Men ran everything. They could gamble, drink, whore around. And not much was said. It was a mans world.  
The woman’s right movement changed all that.  While I am thankful to live in world where I have equal rights. There are things that are not equal still.  I grew up in the 80 and it was still a male driven work place and very hard for a woman to get ahead. Woman have worked very hard the past few decades to get where we are today.   
I understand your frustration where you say double standards. But we have them too.  A man can sleep with 10 woman and he is popular.  A woman on the other hand sleeps with 10 guys she is a slut.  They have alway been there both ways.   And u need to understand the media is run by the extreme left that loves to stir shit up just for headlines.   There are only a handful of woman that have this extreme  prejudice towards men.  Most of us don’t care what your doing as long as it consensual.  To each there own. Don’t let it get to u.   
As far as the movie and books go. Not my thing. Give me magic mike any day.  The first movie plot sucks but when you have all those gorgeous men who needs a plot.   And I’m all for dropping my man off at the female strip club while I hop in and see thunder from down under. And I’ll meet up with him at the female strip club after.   😈

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, owlman76 said:

I'm all for equality, but it has to be equal! Recently in the UK we've had loads of cases recently where the equality hasn't been applied, to the advantage of the woman, I'm referring to cases involving crimes where the judge has actually commented to the offenders (female) that if they'd been men they'd have been looking at a custodial sentence rather than a fine or probation, simply because they have kids! Well men are parents too, so if women are not being locked up simply because they have kids, should the same not apply to men, I think we're setting a dangerous precedent here, women will potentially commit a crime knowing they a unlikely to be imprisoned.

On a slightly different note, I was told at work that I could have an assistant, however I had to recruit one myself as I live quite a distance from the office and consequently hardly go there, I go straight to site from home, therefore I needed an assistant that lived near me. I made a comment to the boss that, since there are not very many women doing my job, I should like to recruit a female, plus most of the young lads I've attempted to train in the past tend to wander off, play on their phones, get distracted by women, or just generally lose interest, I'd rather like to take on a female assistant. Personally I find that a woman tends to have more attention to detail, whether this is because they have a hard time getting into the industry, and therefore feel they need to work harder to prove themselves, or whether it's just the way they are, I don't know.

Anyhow I sat down and worked out a list of requirements that any potential candidate would have to meet, over 18, physically fit, reasonably intelligent with a desire to learn and Ideally single with no children, now I picked this last bit for two simple reasons, 1 I didn't want some strange bloke getting all stupid because his partner was spending more time away with another bloke than she spent with him, the nature of the work means most of our work is several hundred miles away and takes weeks, so we stay away all week and come home for weekends. The second one was that I didn't want someone not turning in for work because their child was ill, plus who's going to want to leave their child with someone else for a week anyway, especially on a regular basis! All in all I thought I'd worked everything out, find a female who wanted to learn the trade I work in, and thereby I'd be giving her a chance that she may not ordinarily get, train her up and hopefully she'd get valuable experience and qualifications that would lead to her earning a very good wage. In my mind it would benefit the pair of us, I'd get the willing and hardworking person I needed, and she'd get the chance to work in an interesting industry, what could go wrong? Well apparently I couldn't do it, not because of fear of being accused of some form of sexual harassment, but because of equality! The world has gone mad, why I cannot make an informed decision and recruit someone I badly needed that met my required standards, and who just happened to be female is beyond me. They moan there's not enough women being given the chance to enter certain professions, then when you actively try and recruit one they tell you you can't. I give up, I really do!

Unfortunately it goes one way to the other for equality.   Some women have pushed it to far.  Almost to the point where we lose our identity as a woman.   In my believe men and woman are not the same.  Men are better at certain things and woman are better at doing other things.   Yes there is a few exceptions that some woman can preform things like the normal woman and same goes for a few men.  I don’t think we should limit things at this job is for men this one for woman like we use to.  But I know I can’t do the things a man can. I think we should each find out what we are good at and focus on that instead of trying to take things away from others.  But this isn’t a perfect world and we also have those asshole that want to play the victim and want everything 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1