Kelly's College Pee Adventures Part 7

Kelly absorbed Holly's story thoughtfully. "I gotta say, that's pretty wild. It's really interesting your fetish started so late, usually something's triggered in early childhood."

Holly smiled. "Oh there were plenty of moments before that party that should've tipped me off. Like hearing a friend pee has always gotten me excited, I just never made the connection somehow."

"We talked about that in Human Sexuality too," Kelly replied. "Some people subconsciously deny their own fetish. Something to do with the id fighting the ego or whatever."

"Yeah, okay Miss Freud," Holly said with a slight smirk. She shook her now empty coffee cup. "Well, I'm done. Want to get going?"

"Yeah, sure, lemme just use the bathroom real quick."

Holly couldn't help but perk up a bit at her friend's vocalized need. "Actually I have to go too. Coffee goes right through me."

"Same. I think the library's bathroom is the closest."

The two friends made their way to the bathroom and each took one of the two stalls. Peeing with Holly nearby was becoming common for Kelly, and although the knowledge that her urination had a sexual effect on the other girl, she didn't have the awkward nervousness she would experience if she were, say, undressing in front of a guy, or any other more typical situation with sexual undertones. Her pee came out naturally, without any mental urging, and continued for about twenty seconds. Midway through, she heard the tinkling of Holly's stream begin. The two streams could have been from the same girl; they exerted the same amount of force and produced the exact same cadence as they splattered against the water's surface. The unique echo effect combined with the bathroom's acoustics created a veritable urine concerto. Kelly, having had a headstart, finished first, leaving Holly to conduct the grand finale solo.

Kelly laughed internally as they washed their hands. She found it funny that something so simple and necessary could get Holly worked up so much, as she could tell by her friend's slight shaking. They left the bathroom and walked outside.

"Hey," Holly said, "there's a party this guy Mike invited me too tonight. It's at his apartment, off campus. Want to go?"

"You know it!" Kelly said excitedly.

It was nearly 3 a.m. when the girls made it back to Kelly's dorm, which had become the new go-to after party destination for the two. They were obnoxiously drunk, yelling and laughing uproariusly on the trek back from the party. Kelly struggled with her key card for nearly a minute before she managed to open the door. It led into pitch black darkness, as Kelly's roommate, Gina, was asleep. "Shhh," Kelly said in an ironically loud voice, "be careful where you step". Without thinking, Kelly grabbed Holly's hand to lead her across the room to her side; Gina was a bit of a slob, and her clothes littered the floor. Holly's heart fluttered at the sensuous contact. Her feelings for Kelly were becoming more and more intense with each passing day, and the pee related memories of her friend provided an instant key to orgasm during her late night self-pleasure sessions.

A small sliver of light peeked through the crack of the bathroom door. "Wonder if it's Kim or Amanda," Kelly said.

"Whoever it is, I hope they finish soon, I really have to piss!" Holly whimpered. Her urgency wasn't genuine, but it gave her a burst of excitement to talk about her needs with Kelly.

"Again?" Kelly laughed. "You must've peed twenty times at the party!"

Before she could defend her bladder's capabilities, a flush announced her opportunity to empty it. Holly walked into the bathroom and made eye contact with Kim, who forgot to close the door that led to her own room. "Oh, sorry!" Kelly's suitemate slurred as she stumbled back towards the bathroom.

"Oh, no problem," Holly replied. "You okay?"

Kim giggled. "Yeah, I just got back from a party and I'm not used to alcohol." The validity of that statement was confirmed as Kim sank to her knees in her attempt to shut the bathroom door, amidst another fit of giggles. "Ahhh, hahah, sorryyy!"

Holly laughed too, her own inebriation shining through. "It's cool! Just really gotta pee."

Having heard the commotion within the bathroom, Kelly decided to open her room's door to contain the situation before Gina woke up. And besides, she also quite desperately needed to relieve herself. "Everything okay in here?"

Holly was helping Kim to her feet. "We're good." She turned to Kim after she regained her balance. "I'm Holly, by the way."

"I'm Kim. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too," Holly responded, "but if you don't mind, I reeeeaaally have to pee!"

"Yeah, same, get to it, Holly!" Kelly said jovially.

Kim scampered into her room, once again forgetting to close the door. "Sorry! Didn't mean to hold up the line!" she said as she hopped onto her bed, leaving the two desperate girls in the bathroom.

Holly, under the guise of reaching her bladder's breaking point (but really just seeing an opportunity for exhibition), lowered her jeans and sat on the toilet. "Sorry, couldn't hold it in any longer."

Before Holly's stream began, Kelly, still standing in the bathroom, quickly closed the door to her room in case Gina were to awaken.

"Holly!" Kelly admonished. "Kim's door is still open!"

Holly, now enjoying the scenario, feigned embarrassment and cut of her stream of urine before it even began. She stood up, pulled up her pants, and said, "Oh, sorry Kim! My inhibition goes way down when I'm drunk." A glance from Kelly hinted that she had picked up on Holly's game. She shifted her legs in a little pee dance, slightly annoyed that her friend was prolonging her relief.

"It's cool! You can totally pee in front of me," Kim said from her bed. "Amanda's at her boyfriend's for the night so there's no one here to object."

"Oh, good," Kelly said, now rocking back and forth with her hands between her legs, "I can't stand that bitch."

Kim laughed, surprised at Kelly's vulgarity. "I know, right?! I can only imagine what she'd have to say if she saw you two in the bathroom about to pee right now!"

Holly, her heart beating fiercely, took a gamble. "That's not the worst we could do. Imagine if we pissed all over her bed or something?" Kim immediately laughed at the audacious statement, but Kelly remained silent, knowing Holly would love to do just that.

Kelly couldn't explain what madness gripped her in that moment, but a concoction of alcohol, Holly's suggestion, and a desire for revenge against the girl who had caused her so much humiliation, made the once innocent, respectful girl say something as simple as it was outrageous.

"Let's do it."

Holly and Kim looked at her, mouths agape. Kelly looked back, startled at her own words, and made an attempt at damage control. "You both look so serious. I was only kidding!"

But her inebriated state made her false words all the more unconvincing.

"Look," Kim said, breaking the long silence, "I have a very liberal view on peeing, but that would just be vandalism. Very funny, very deserved vandalism, but vandalism regardless."

Kelly blushed. "Hahah, yeah, I know, I really was just kidding. That'd be so out of line and-"

"Hey." Neither Kim nor Kelly had realized Holly had made her way to Amanda's bed as soon as Kelly made he bold claim. Holly had both hands on her waistband, ready to rip her pants down on command. "We doing this or what? I'm close to my bursting point."Before she could get an answer, Holly hopped up on the bed and slid her pants and underwear to her knees on once fluid motion. Her privates were in full view to the other girls.

"Holly I-" Kelly began before being cut off by Kim.

"You know what?" Holly trained her eyes on Kim, clearly struggling to hold back the flood. "Go ahead and pee. She deserves it." The moment the word "pee" was uttered, the liquid followed. Holly's urine cascaded at an enormous rate, immediately soaking the spot on the bed where she sat. It made a loud hissing noise as the yellow puddle formed. As she was sitting near the edge of the bed, the puddle began to pour off the bed and onto the floor. The yellow waterfall created a yellow river on the tile around Amanda's bed.

"Bet I can soak the whole bed!" Holly lived up to her boast. She kicked her pants completely off, her pee spraying as wildly as a sprinkler at the contorted movement, and stood on the bed. "Not even half empty yet!" Urine spilled from her bladder in a wide, consistent stream. She walked in small circles, making sure to mark every inch of the mattress.

Kelly and Kim urged her on. "Pee on the pillow!" Kim yelled between fits of laughter. Holly was quick to oblige.

Holly, her bladder reaching empty, squatted over the pure white, fluffy pillow. She aimed her pee at the center so it would spread throughout the whole surface. She rocked her hips back and forth so pee would splatter around the headrest as well. The pillow was so absorbent, it looked like yellow was its original color by the time Holly's stream finally tapered off.

She hopped off the bed and turned around to admire her work. "Well, that was certainly more fun than using a toilet!"

"I would imagine so," Kelly replied slyly, fully aware of how incredibly turned on Holly was. "And after watching that display, I think I need to take care of my own bladder now."

"You're not gonna use the toilet, are you?" Kim asked as Kelly turned towards the bathroom.

"The bed's soaked," Kelly answered, bouncing in desperation, "If I add my own contribution it'll be totally saturated! The stain will never get out and we'll be found out for sure."

Kim thought that consequence, but her eyes lit up as a new idea came to her. "Then pee in her laundry bag!"

She was referring to the short, grey sack next to Amanda's desk. It was full to the brim with dirty laundry. "Oh, you're positively evil!" Kelly replied, but she was already making her way to the bag. Holly pulled it to the center of the room, a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Your throne, your majesty," Holly said, backing away with mock deference.

Kelly smiled at Holly as she lowered her pants and straddled the laundry bag. Her pee came out forcefully and the noise was more a torrent than a hiss. Kelly looked down and the saw the top layer of clothes darkening. A pair of jeans and a few low-cut shirts took the brunt of it. She angled herself so as to spray as much as she could.

"It'll never soak through to the bottom," Holly said as she approached. "Let me mix it around for you."

Before she could protest, Holly stuck her hand right through Kelly's stream and into the bag. She shuffled the clothes so that the bottom clothes now surfaced to the top and the already pee-soaked clothes sank to the bottom, all while secretly trying to cover as much of her arm in Kelly's pee as she could. The warmth was incredible.

"Careful you don't get wet!" Kim said through tears of laughter.

"Yeah," Kelly said. She saw Holly's game, but the absurdity of the circumstance kept her from getting angry at her friend. She only smiled. "Careful."

After satisfactorily mixing the clothes, Holly backed up and let Kelly finish the job. Her pee was reaching it's end but there was still enough left to soak the rest of the clothes. She spread her legs a little more and put her kegels to the test. She aimed a strong blast of urine directly on a nice silk coat. Pee was splattering over the edge of the bag now, small droplets sprinkling the floor around it.

Kelly was just nearly finishing up when the door hallway door began to open.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...