Panties pulled to one side.

Guys...there's something horny about having sex, either fully dressed or partially...'a quickie'. One of my boyfriends liked me to actually keep my 'knicks' on, and perform prolonged cunnilingus with me pulling my panties to one side...he was sniffing, snorting and slurping away...dirty boy! I loved it...:wink:

Chavlet_018.jpg.dbde9a7408f3422b4bd16c61cd45197f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

[ATTACH=full]31846[/ATTACH]

Sally is that a picture of you?A nice ex of mine,who im sorry didnt last very long:frown:,enjoyed wanking me through my underpants,without getting it fully out.It was kind of awkward,but somehow it worked.:thumbsup:

Guys...there's something horny about having sex, either fully dressed or partially...'a quickie'. One of my boyfriends liked me to actually keep my 'knicks' on, and perform prolonged cunnilingus with me pulling my panties to one side...he was sniffing, snorting and slurping away...dirty boy! I loved it...:wink:

I like licking through thin knickers too...

I think thats whats known as a "cream pie"..I love how the seam of the gusset has left an imprint across her lips there.Who ever it is,its a gorgeous looking pussy.:kiss:

I remember during the last 3some I had with my ex wife, that we had a girl with us learning the ropes as it were. We broke her in gently by playing a game in the living room which involved a forfeIt. We did this and one of mine was to kiss her thighs. Well I knelt down and I could smell and feel the heat of her vulva through her knickers, I kissed her thighs but couldnt resist pulling her knickers aside and licking

• Hot 1

I can go one better a women I used to see liked me to rip a hole in her tights with my teeth,then pull her pants to the side and lick on her clit till she cum, I used to push a finger in so I could feel her pussy pusate during her orgasm :angelic:happy days

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic pic Sally, that cream and the view of the inside of the panty gusset, is just wonderful.

I love to lick my wife's pussy while she is wearing skirt and panties. Often a fav pastime of ours when we are sat on the couch in an evening. She often wears a short denim skirt, and is not exactly trying to hide her knickers from me, which she knows I love! Often won't be able to resist it long, and I will be on my knees in front of her, pushing that skirt back and opening her thighs wide. It's a fantastic erotic thrill just spending a minute looking at her knicker crutch first, then pulling it over to one side (turning the smelly gusset outwards) so I can see it, and smell it. She has a trimmed hairy pussy, so the outer lips make a delicious hairy oval. The fresh sex smell of her pussy, and the older smell of her knickers, are slightly different but absolute heaven together.

She gets hours of licking like that, and the fact that she is still wearing her knickers is just mind blowing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had a few quickies, where I've just pulled my cock out through the fly of my undies and pants, and pulled the girl's skirt up and panties to the side (if she was wearing any). If she was wearing trousers, then they usually get pulled down far enough for me to get at her pussy and her penties either get pulled down, or just to the side

• Hot 1