Listening to people pee

I agree. Plus women seem to make a much larger variety of sounds when peeing than do men. Varying from the almost silent pee to the characteristic hissing and the different sounds of pee hitting the water from the gentle tinkle like light rain spraying the water to the loud )and often short) sound like a bowl being emptied into the water.

• Like 4

I think girls make more sound than men,girls often make a kind of hissing sound as the pee comes out.If youre a woman and like that kind of thing,it must be nice to sit in the toilets and hear the other girls as they go.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I also don´t like to hear men peeing, except myself. But I love to listen women pee. I agree, to hear women pee is hot and sexy. Especially the different sounds are very interesting. At most I love to hear women which empty their bladder by high pressure with strong stream, but also a slow and in exchange very long pee can be very sexy - especially when the stream hits the water of the toilet bowl.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I know this is gonna sound weird. . .and maybe a little unfair too. . .

When I hear men pee ( I should really refer to it as pissing cause that's more what it sounds like) I think it's kinda gross. . . but when I hear women pee I think it's hot, and sexy.

Your thoughts?

There is something very sexy about the hissing sound of a full-bladdered girl peeing, especially if it is accompanied by the patter of her pee landing on carpet.

And only women seem to make that loud hissing sound as they pee. Never heard it from a guy before.

And I do think that the name of this site itself would tend to attract those interested in watching - or hearing - girls pee. So the girls who become members here are likely to be ones who themselves have an interest in other girls peeing.

I agree. I love listening to other women when I'm using the ladies room but guys just isn't really a thing for me.[/quote
This seems to be a common thing among our lovely ladies,the enjoyment of hearing other girls having a piss,in the next cubicle(i would enjoy that too)..we guys usually dont really make much of a sound.
  • 1 month later...

I have found surprisingly few videos containing my favorite sound: a woman peeing loudly in an American bathroom with good acoustics, preferably for more than 10 seconds. I wonder if I had originated from a different country, if my tastes would be different, but videos I've seen from other countries don't have quite the same loud hissing sound. I tend to prefer voyeur style videos, not so much because I enjoy the idea of someones privacy unknowingly being invaded, but because I've noticed women tend to put on a show, if they know they are being watched. I'd rather the stream be audible, but if a woman positions herself in a way that makes the stream clearly visible, it's much quieter. I'd rather hear a genuine sigh of relief, rather than an over-acted one.

• Like 3
I have found surprisingly few videos containing my favorite sound: a woman peeing loudly in an American bathroom with good acoustics, preferably for more than 10 seconds. I wonder if I had originated from a different country, if my tastes would be different, but videos I've seen from other countries don't have quite the same loud hissing sound. I tend to prefer voyeur style videos, not so much because I enjoy the idea of someones privacy unknowingly being invaded, but because I've noticed women tend to put on a show, if they know they are being watched. I'd rather the stream be audible, but if a woman positions herself in a way that makes the stream clearly visible, it's much quieter. I'd rather hear a genuine sigh of relief, rather than an over-acted one.

Hi there!Me too..I prefer the voyeur type of peeing,theres quite a lot of material out there too.Usually Russian for some reason,they seem able to fit cameras everywhere.Also,i really love to see the girl wiping after her pee too,which a lot of posed models miss out.Hope you enjoy the WGP site.

I'm new here, so I'm not sure if we can attach MP3 audio clips, but I put together a little montage from various videos, just to give an idea of what I'm interested in. The file is small enough, but I received the following error: The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Interesting thread...it must have something to do with the anatomical differences, and the width/size of the urethra? I get the feeling men 'play' with it a bit more, that is to say they can guide their streams 'willy-nilly' up and down the pan, and around the urinal...I had a boyfriend who never aimed directly into the water below, as a result he inevitably splashed the seat, never wiped around it, leaving me to mop up his mess! There is, I think a more distinctive 'hissing' sound eminating from women peeing, although I have heard it in men. Another guy I knew confessed to always 'sitting' on the lavatory, so as not to cause those wayward splashes.

I agree that when women pee there is more of a hissing sound which I like

• 3 months later...

It must be to do with the urethra, the tiny hole visible above the entrance to the vagina and uterus. Men can hiss too..incidentally have you noticed how the pee-hole at the tip of glans on the penis looks like a tiny fanny? They do say that we are all the same in the early stages, and that the clitoris was an evolved organ from the cock...hence the sensitivity. But I digress...the noise is more to do with our internal anatomy, I guess.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

The sound of women peeing is a big turn-on for me - especially the hissing of a really full bladder. I always figured that is just because I'm attracted to women - and to peeing - and to desperation - but this thread brings up another possibility.

Male peeing sounds - at least the ones we can hear past a bathroom door - are mostly related to the stream hitting whatever it hits, and not related too much to anatomy. A guy pees, and what you hear is the pee. Maybe a lot, maybe a little, but it's just pee.

When a woman pees loudly, on other hand, the hissing sound is generated by the pressure of urine passing over and through some of her most private anatomy. You are hearing an audio image of her urgent need warmly caressing those secret and sexual folds between her legs. It's an invasion of privacy, to say the least.

To me it's not just that the sound represents a woman emptying her bladder, or of urgency or volume, but that it is directly reflective of her most intimate and sensitive contours. That's the image in my mind whenever I hear it.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 9 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Love it when a set of ample pussy lips aka pissflaps causes her strong stream to divide and flatten out as the psssshhhh becomes louder and has several overtones as it runs up and down the lips from the  clit over the vaginal open (rather like blowing air across an open bottle top) and then running down the crack over a clenching asshole. Love to hear and to see it up close.