Listening to people pee

7 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

True life recording of wife Bonnie masturbating and urinating sent to me by email when I was out of town working a few months ago.

Running time 5 mins. Enjoy.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing 😍

• Agree 1
On 3/10/2019 at 4:55 PM, chubbybirb999 said:

Although my own preference is hearing the sound of a man’s wee thundering into the toilet bowl so I frequently eavesdrop on my flatmate when he is relieving himself 🙂 

Now I keep thinking of this when I go pee in a toilet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

I'm not really into the whole ASMR thing but I think hearing girls pee has such an ASMR effect on me, it's probably why I enjoy seeing basic toilet peeing vids more than most. I remember seeing a vid of Odette Delacroix describing her pee sounds like a little symphony, and it made me wonder if someone could make an experimental album based on pee sounds. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Clearestblur21 said:

I'm not really into the whole ASMR thing but I think hearing girls pee has such an ASMR effect on me, it's probably why I enjoy seeing basic toilet peeing vids more than most. I remember seeing a vid of Odette Delacroix describing her pee sounds like a little symphony, and it made me wonder if someone could make an experimental album based on pee sounds. 

Where the fuck had you been while we were so desperately and angrily looking for smart contributors like you, uh?!?!?!

Don't you dare disappear again!!!

You are Amazing!!!

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Where the fuck had you been while we were so desperately and angrily looking for smart contributors like you, uh?!?!?!

Don't you dare disappear again!!!

You are Amazing!!!

You keep flattering me like this and I'll be more than eager to stick around and preach to the choir of pee lovers! 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

You keep flattering me like this and I'll be more than eager to stick around and preach to the choir of pee lovers! 

You hit a delicate chord

I do not flatter

I do something much subtler

We Witches have a name for that but I won't disclose it publicly

It is quite simple in itself, but powerful in its wake

We focus on people which appreciating won't be hypocrite, and go heavy (but Always sincere elsewhere it's pointless) about good things we think of this person

It usually ends up that this person starts perceiving him/herself much better then previously, not because we pumped his ego, not at all, but because we "helped him focus" on his hidden qualities, left behind for shyness or simple distraction

And we never stop, it is not a play, for us

We can be stern when something doesn't work, but usually we treat people according to our judgement, which is usually much more positive than people have of themselves

and with you it's easy, as you REALLY are smart, polite, gentle, and gifted in writing!!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You hit a delicate chord

I do not flatter

I do something much subtler

We Witches have a name for that but I won't disclose it publicly

It is quite simple in itself, but powerful in its wake

We focus on people which appreciating won't be hypocrite, and go heavy (but Always sincere elsewhere it's pointless) about good things we think of this person

It usually ends up that this person starts perceiving him/herself much better then previously, not because we pumped his ego, not at all, but because we "helped him focus" on his hidden qualities, left behind for shyness or simple distraction

And we never stop, it is not a play, for us

We can be stern when something doesn't work, but usually we treat people according to our judgement, which is usually much more positive than people have of themselves

and with you it's easy, as you REALLY are smart, polite, gentle, and gifted in writing!!!!

Well I am touched by your observations, your focus, your words and your honesty that I have the pleasure of receiving. You are a very captivating person! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Well I am touched by your observations, your focus, your words and your honesty that I have the pleasure of receiving. You are a very captivating person! 

I faced shit

More than you probably imagine

I mastered a belief in a grid of light, keeping people tight together

I do not invent qualities which are not there: I just bring the hidden ones to light

People feel better and the grid grows!!!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I faced shit

More than you probably imagine

I mastered a belief in a grid of light, keeping people tight together

I do not invent qualities which are not there: I just bring the hidden ones to light

People feel better and the grid grows!!!

Well I'm glad that what trials you have gone through in your life have led you to become the person you are today, and I imagine everyone else here agrees. You have a such a friendly and outgoing and vivacious personality, and I'm sure that the energy you put front and center continuously brightens peoples' days here. It certainly brightened my day today! 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Clearestblur21 said:

Well I'm glad that what trials you have gone through in your life have led you to become the person you are today, and I imagine everyone else here agrees. You have a such a friendly and outgoing and vivacious personality, and I'm sure that the energy you put front and center continuously brightens peoples' days here. It certainly brightened my day today! 

I can be any fantasy you have (unless unreal if applied to me ahahahah)

And I am Always willing to talk to my friends

I am here, Always (beside when I am at work, asleep, or during the weekend when I likely log in less often as I spend them with my man)

and since you joined my club you can move through anything

That place got links to everything of me, from piss lesbian threesome to my life in the Occult

Whenever you need your day brightened, call for Nancy

It's a holy dute and a pleasure for me

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Sounds like you really like to make others happy. Good to know that if someone is down then you can cheer them a bit here iff not fix everything. 

I have been keeping an eye on you since you contribute a lot

Check my pic galleries and my free videos, start from that club Finding Nancy and move through it

You like personal contents, uh? There you'll find plenty

As for me, a Witch Always love to cheer up people

It is a very, complicated spiritual warfare...

A kiss boy!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/25/2019 at 4:01 PM, Riley said:

Personally, my male friend's pee's don't really make any sound that I've heard but I still think the sound of the pee splattering against the water can be nice🤷‍♀️ 

Some males avoid aiming for the water when females are nearby because they are self-conscious of the noise.  Some guys opt to sit down to pee.  This behavior often occurs when the guy has been told that it is crude or bad manners to not pee quietly. 

There have been times that I've been to a party with a mixed group, and a guy will leave the living room to go to the bathroom.  A few seconds later, the sound of his pee stream blasting the water permeates the adjacent living room.  I chuckle to myself as I discretely check the reactions among those in the room.  Even funnier is when the guy leaves the door open (drunk guys do this sometimes).

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
22 hours ago, Beach Bro said:

This behavior often occurs when the guy has been told that it is crude or bad manners to not pee quietly. 

Or he is simply a very lazy pal HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like someone I know...

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...

The sound of men peeing bothers me immensely. It started with my dad, hearing him use the bathroom and eventually growing to hate the sound, and that might be because I already have emotional trauma and resentment towards him...

I'm a girl and the sound of girls peeing doesn't bother me as much, although I still don't like it.

8 hours ago, thisisausername85 said:

The sound of men peeing bothers me immensely. It started with my dad, hearing him use the bathroom and eventually growing to hate the sound, and that might be because I already have emotional trauma and resentment towards him...

I'm a girl and the sound of girls peeing doesn't bother me as much, although I still don't like it.

That's a shame (both the emotional trauma, and the fact that it keeps you from enjoying the sound of peeing)!

Can you enjoy the visual of men peeing (if you're straight) or the visual of other women peeing (if you are attracted to women)? or is even that hard for you, and the only thing you can enjoy is your imagination?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

That's a shame (both the emotional trauma, and the fact that it keeps you from enjoying the sound of peeing)!

Can you enjoy the visual of men peeing (if you're straight) or the visual of other women peeing (if you are attracted to women)? or is even that hard for you, and the only thing you can enjoy is your imagination?

I'm not interested in seeing private parts or nudity, I just like to see the pee y'know? So I like the visual from both genders I guess (but I'm definitely straight)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, thisisausername85 said:

I'm not interested in seeing private parts or nudity, I just like to see the pee y'know? So I like the visual from both genders I guess (but I'm definitely straight)

So you like the stream, but not the sound? Or is it particularly the sound of a guy peeing in a toilet? 

Some of us like seeing the mark on the wall/ground where someone has peed.

1 hour ago, thisisausername85 said:

Does that mean you're turned on by seeing just a puddle of pee, or pee running along the ground, even if you don't know who peed there? Or is it knowing whose pee it is that makes it exciting for you, you just don't want to see or hear the act of peeing itself? I hope I'm not asking too many questions, it's just interesting because I can't quite imagine how that works.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, oliver2 said:

So you like the stream, but not the sound? Or is it particularly the sound of a guy peeing in a toilet? 

Some of us like seeing the mark on the wall/ground where someone has peed.

I like the stream mostly, yeah

6 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Does that mean you're turned on by seeing just a puddle of pee, or pee running along the ground, even if you don't know who peed there? Or is it knowing whose pee it is that makes it exciting for you, you just don't want to see or hear the act of peeing itself? I hope I'm not asking too many questions, it's just interesting because I can't quite imagine how that works.

It's okay 🙂 I'm a bit turned on by all of those but mostly by seeing the stream, no matter who it's coming from

• Love 1
  • Hot 1