Pee while riding a bike

Does anyone ever just piss themselves while riding a bike? I have peen while riding my bicycle many times. In fact I will purposely wear nylon shorts so they dry quicker. It's so much easier to just let it go instead of trying to find a toilet or a bush to squat in.

• Like 3

I'm not a bike rider myself, prefer my little Fiat...! However given the recent trend in bike riding across the nation, I'm sure eyes have been diverted to feast on tight lycra, and up-skirt views. There is, (given my memories of riding a bike in my youth) a certain erotic frisson to be gained from the 'saddle'.

• Like 1
I usually wet myself when cycling. I ride my bike quite often (not at the moment though because it's too cold and I hate the ice) and I wear a tri suit which is a nightmare to get out of at the best of times. I drink plenty of water and eventually I need to go. So, providing nobody is around, I'll just relax and wee through my suit. It's designed to get wet and is quick drying, and it's so convenient! I just shift my weight back a little, stop pedaling and let go.

If I haven't wet while cycling I will when I get home. The suit isn't easy to get off when sweaty and needing the loo so I just sit on the toilet and wee through it, taking it off when I'm not desperate. It was going straight in the wash anyway.

Custom_Triathlon_Tri_skin_suit_cycling_for.jpg

Liking your detailed account of cycle weeing!:thumbsup:

Being a cyclist myself, as well as a bike mechanic this is probably one of my least favorite aspects of my fetish. Amazingly enough it's something that is not un-common and openly talked about in the triathalon community and personally it grosses me out and they don't gain any sort of advantage from it. Professional cyclists will stop during races(tour de france etc) to pee on the side of the road. I guess I understand what Sophie is talking about with the tri-suit being a pain to take on and off but why risk getting a uti just to cut a few seconds off of your overall time?

As an avid cyclist, I too go on long bike rides. I'll almost always be wearing lycra cycling shorts, the ones with padding inside. Unlike some posters, I won't pee inside them, as it's easy for me to pull a leg aside. And, I'm afraid wet shorts will cause a problem, since just sweat from a day's ride often causes jock rash.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put down any of the ladies and guys on here that do it. Just stating my personal, and somewhat, professional opinion on the matter. Now wetting through cycling clothes after finishing a ride, I'm all for that, would love to watch my gf do that...

Once I did it during riding a bicycle because I wanted to know how it feels. The feeling was not bad and the cycling shorts got try very quick. But usually I stop and pee just at the wayside or below a road bridge, near bushes or anything like that, because with cycling shorts it´s easy to pull just the front a little down.

In Sophies case I also would pee just in it. I remember that once I couldn´t pull out my wet cycling-shirt allone, Therefore I can imagine how difficult it is to get out from such a suit. And if the suit is wet from sweating or wet from sweating and peeing makes not much difference I guess.

Not while riding a bike, but during the warmer months when I can go for a run through some of the woods near where I live, I typically pee myself while running. Plenty of places to step off the trail, but when trying to keep in shape, why stop? Almost got caught a couple of times too. I did see a young woman do the same tho. She didn't know I was running behind her and I noticed that the "sweat spot" between her legs got bigger and somehow ran down her legs lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Here's a picture that's close to bike riding ;[ATTACH=full]30676[/ATTACH]

I do wish there were more videos of girls peeing while riding their bikes for fun . maybe even for getting aroused by it all :)

That is a great picture Kevin. I have seen it before but thanks for posting again.