Just had to stop

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a quick story with you again.

I was just on my way home and realised I had drank too much coffee and juice in work and desperately needed to pee.

On the way home, there is a layby, with a mud bank almost all the way along the road side of it, if that makes sense.

So I decided this would be where I would stop, I drove all the way to the end of the bank, and stopped the car, it was dark so i decided that I would leave the engine running, and therefore the headlights stayed on.

I moved round the front of the car, so you could just catch a glimpse of my bum if you looked at the right time, I dropped my jeans all the way down to my feet and half squatted in front of the car.

The stream was amazing and felt so good, I looked down between my legs and could see my stream glinting in the headlights.

I wiggled my bum to get rid of the last drops, and gently flicked myself with my fingers to get the last drips out. Pulled up my jeans and smiled in relief, sadly no one drove past during my exhibition, which spoilt it a little bit, but is was still good.

I got back in the car and continued the drive home :)

Hope you enjoyed reading this, until next time :)

Fantastic, wish I could have been there to see that. I love the way you say 'sadly no one drove past, which spoilt it a bit' what a fantastic attitude, naughty girl!!

I love the description you give of flicking it a bit to get the last drips out, wow.... the thought of that sure gets me going.