Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Admin

Strangest place you've pee'd?

I pissed on a passed our drunk man. He was actually my brother-in-law. Both me and my sister pissed on him at the same time. We were drunk too so we thought it was funny.

i pissed in a laundromat between 2 washing machines, then developed a hard on

• Like 1

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

I would really love to be able to pee in naughty places but my body has so barrier against it D: I have however been able to pee in the tub after some self training and I really love that:x3:

• Like 2

I also have videos of me doing it if anyone was interested at princessxpee.tumblr.com :shy:

Fantastically erotic. Bravo Cbird

I was doing an all day network setup for a good friend, she gave me a key and the run of her place for the day. I was a couple hours into the setup, and since I was planning on using her place to have a hold and a pants wetting I took a change of clothes and a couple of my own towels. At the point I was at, 4 cups of coffee in plus a couple of glasses of water, I decided to plop the towels down and start leaking in my pants. The gal ended up coming home and I never heard her come in, nor did I hear her come up the stairs. Well, she walked in and saw the wet spot on my pants and said "Those better not be my towels!" I was so embarrassed until she said, laundry is in the basement, detergent is in the cupboard above the dryer, and I have some non girly body wash or soap. You can use all of it on one condition, I get to watch. I was shocked, but I figured ok and peed right there. She said "No silly, I don't care to see you piss yourself, I want to watch you shower." I am not a fan of kissing and telling so I'm going to leave the rest you your imaginations. :)

• Like 1

I also have videos of me doing it if anyone was interested at princessxpee.tumblr.com :shy:

Thank you for sharing! Good stuff! :)