Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Admin

Strangest place you've pee'd?

To be fair you did have a pair of frilly knickers in your basket, some baby pink lippy and a packet of bic razoers lol

GOLD members can watch NEW & Exclusive Spywareonya Pee Videos in Full HD... Click HERE to upgrade now!

To be fair you did have a pair of frilly knickers in your basket, some baby pink lippy and a packet of bic razoers lol

The bic razors at least are accurate - if I don't shave regularly I start to cultivate something that makes me look like Sir Francis Drake....lol

Peeing somewhere other than the toilet is a big turn on for many people, and for others circumstances simply lead to needing to pee in some rather unusual places. What is the strangest place you have ever pee'd?

I have peed right off some nature trails I was hiking on one day . Some time ago

All over my own bed.

Basically, when I was a lot younger, after a night of heavy drinking, I awoke the next morning in a very wet bed, having pissed the bed in my sleep. Well, I badly needed another pee and the sheets were soaked already, and the mattress was already wet and would need to be aired out. The damage was therefore already done, so I thought I had nothing to lose now and may as well have some fun. So I got out of bed, stood facing it with my dick in hand, and delibertely pissed all over it.

• Like 1

The strangest place? :rolleyes: Well... I once had a wetting sitting & waiting at the DMV. It certainly helped pass the time~

• Like 2

The strangest place? :rolleyes: Well... I once had a wetting sitting & waiting at the DMV. It certainly helped pass the time~

Would very much love to read about that experience of yours sometime :)

I wonder what you were wearing that time , Jeans a skirt ?

While not really a strange place, im the only one I know to say that she's peed in the wonderful waters of Hawaii ^_^ I've yet to try new things, but I shall someday soon!

• Like 2

While not really a strange place, im the only one I know to say that she's peed in the wonderful waters of Hawaii ^_^ I've yet to try new things, but I shall someday soon!

As mentioned here before, there's something very nice about peeing into water; whether it be a pool or the sea. Still, do let us know how you get on with your pee adventures.

I have peed in many different places, but probably the most unusual was when I was working on a preserved steam railway as a volunteer. We had been working on an extension to the railway, laying new tracks and I was driving the train back up the line to collect supplies. I really needed to pee and I just decided to pee out of the cab of the moving train. It was a diesel locomotive and I set the controls so that it would continue along at about 15mph, then as it was trundling through the woods, I opened the cab door and stood at the edge of the cab and just peed out of the door, splattering onto the trackbed as a long line.

• Like 2

I once peed against the bathroom wall to provide a naughty indoor peeing pic for a lady friend. I mention that because I still have the pic.....

57eb61c953fc2_Bathroomwallpiss.jpg.435976d768dc4739fbf0eda5091be96d.jpg

• Like 2

In a dive hotel room...with the door open.....

[ATTACH=full]2004[/ATTACH]

Elevators and staircase are my favourit place to piss in and leav a puddle

• Like 1

Many years ago I wet myself as I walked home after getting off the bus after a night out. It was late and no one was around - plus it was dark! My pants clung to my legs because I really unleashed a tsunami!!!

• Like 1

I'm a girl and I am a member of this website.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

In the park in the wee small hours when not a soul was around! In those days I had a motorbike and would ride to the park at around 2am with a full bladder, I would park the bike and find a secluded area and then I'd wet myself and enjoy the moment. Then I would return home.

Hmm, I guess the weirdest place for me is onto a pair of girls panties in an old school-building

When I was a shy 20 year old, I was on a long distance coach which in those days had no on-board toilets as they do nowadays, I was too embarrassed to ask the driver to stop for me to take a wee, so I held on as long as I could, but eventually got the shakes and started to feel ill, so I just let it out slowly into the upholstered seat below me with another passenger sitting right next to me who had no idea what I was doing.

On an old military barracks-area, in one of the barracks there was a classroom.

I peed allover the chalkboard.

I was hoping I could wash away some of the chalk-drawings, but they "only" got wet.

Also, in an other barrack, I peed into (and partially thru) a keyhole. O_O

Off an eighth floor balcony of the high-rise building I used to live in. It was a hot summer night, about 3:30 AM, no one around. From above, the stream flared out gradually on the way down. An interesting sight, I wish I could have taken a picture. This would be a great idea for someone who wanted to produce a photoset for this website!

The strangest place for me would be underneath my ex-gfs deck. Had to go and couldn't go inside so I had to make do! She almost caught me but I got away with it:)