Strangest place you've pee'd?

Admin

Peeing somewhere other than the toilet is a big turn on for many people, and for others circumstances simply lead to needing to pee in some rather unusual places. What is the strangest place you have ever pee'd?

During the past summer when it was unusually warm here and we could actually go to the beach and take our coats off, I was down there most weekends. I would wear shorts with nothing on underneath and a pair of sandals then go looking for a quiet spot. When I was far enough away from other people I would stand still and pretend I was looking through my binoculars while secretly I was pissing down my legs

That sounds exciting, can you remember how busy the cinema was?

It was actually quite busy. I was sitting on the very last row on the top of the cinema room, and there were actually some people sitting in the same row, a few seats away from me. But it was very dark so nobody could possibly see what I was doing :). And it was a 3d movie, so everyone was wearing these 3d glasses, making it even harder for them to notice what I was doing!

I pissed on a passed our drunk man. He was actually my brother-in-law. Both me and my sister pissed on him at the same time. We were drunk too so we thought it was funny.

That is so hot. I guess when it comes to peeing in naughty places, you have most of us beat, though. In your vids I have seen you pissing on carpets, furniture and beds, against walls and curtains, on bathroom floors, and....well guys buy her clips and see for yourselves!

I have peed on my own living room carpet before, but only a very small amount - just long enough to take a pic to send to a female aquaintance who appreciates that kind of thing. When I feel like being really naughty, the most I will usually do is to pee all over the kitchen or bathroom floor, which not being carpeted is pretty easy to clean up afterwards. I have sent pics of myself peeing against the bathroom wall before, as well.

I have peed on my own living room carpet before, but only a very small amount - just long enough to take a pic to send to a female aquaintance who appreciates that kind of thing. When I feel like being really naughty, the most I will usually do is to pee all over the kitchen or bathroom floor, which not being carpeted is pretty easy to clean up afterwards. I have sent pics of myself peeing against the bathroom wall before, as well.

I would love to see a picture of you peeing in a naughty scenario. Why don't you upload one as your avatar???

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Not quite ready to be that bold publicly.....but I might we willing to share the occasional pic with you privately. Will have to wait until tomorrow for me now though if you are interested...its very late here and I really must get to bed soon.

Am thinking of sorting myself out with an avatar soon....but it will probably be a resized screenshot of a girl pissing on a carpet or something like that.

Steve the pic can be 100% un identifiable if taken carefully.

Floors without carpet are ideal for pissing on, I ve had many happy hours on cold bathroom floors

I do have pics of myself in which I am wholly unidentifiable. I will consider using one.

But, on the other hand, when it comes to avatars wouldn't most people prefer to see a girl peeing? I thought that the one I made for myself on the other forum was rather good.

I'll have to think about it.

I think avatars are a good way to identity if we are male or female, especially if our username isnt clear on that point

Yes, I once mistook a young chap on a politics forum for a girl for many months just because he had a young girl on his avatar, so I take your point. But I do think my username is unmistakeably male.