Strangest place you've pee'd?

Admin

I have peed in Lake Michigan many times. Both as a kid when the restrooms were too far away  to bother with and I was wet already and older when a group of us would gather on the beach for a couple beers. We were a tight group - very comfortable doing whatever was easiest to pee with each other.

• Like 3

The bar for strange is pretty high around here. I did get let out of jail one morning and on my way out I stopped in their bathroom and pissed "at" the toilet. Massive spray hit the walls, all over the john and left a huge puddle. I was perturbed.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2014 at 10:58 AM, Sarah said:

It was weird but hot too... I was alone at the time and I was just really desperate and thought it'd be fun to try... it was! 🙂

I did the same thing once! I was drunk at a friend's place, it was 3am, the elevator was rickety and slow, nobody was taking it at that time of night so I soaked the floor. A very stupid risk haha so I'll never do it again but it's a good one to remember.

On 1/5/2014 at 5:16 PM, Jan148 said:

Weirdest place I've pissed must be the cinema, in a bottle of water... very hot!

I've done this a few times! I tend to go to the movies alone pretty often and sit at the back so I get a large drink and if if the theatre's empty enough and there's nobody in my row I'll "give myself a refill" once I'm done the drink, take a few sips once it's full. Maybe it's due to be uncut but I do find it usually to be a little bit worse than I want it to be if I ever pee into something, while sitting down, penis out but still wearing pants. Just ends up dribbling, getting where I didn't expect. I guess that's part of the fun though. 

• Like 1

It's really difficult to pick the "strangest place" when it comes to this population. I can't think of anyplace or anything I've peed on that hasn't been pissed on (or in) by other members of this forum. Let's see. Anyone else have-

Walk in ATM?

Drinking fountain?

Sauna rocks? 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I have been on a few cruise holidays and they are great places to enjoy peeing.   I have peed down my legs whilst stood in a crowd watching the belly flop competition (deck is already wet, people are fairly tightly packed and everyone is looking at the competition, not my legs), in various pools and hot tubs, into a glass whilst sat on a sun lounger, onto the artificial grass on a mini golf course at the back of the ship, between the seats on a sofa and of course on the balcony of our room as well as sprinkling a bit around on the carpet in the room.

I've peed in a lot of places on shore excursions too - places other than toilets that is.

Wish you could pack me in your luggage! Holidaying would be so fun …and I have never been on a cruise ship before! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Wish you could pack me in your luggage! Holidaying would be so fun …and I have never been on a cruise ship before! 

I love cruise holidays and the really do give many opportunities for naughty peeing if you want to take them.   If you haven't already, then read my stories about Jenny and Denise on a cruise ship.  Most of the ideas in there have at least some basis in my own experiences or those that I've witnessed.  This series was first posted here in 2014, so probably good to bring it to the fore again anyway.

https://peefans.com/topic/867-jenny-and-denise-cruise-ship-encounters/?tab=comments#comment-6462

And yes, I'm sure that the holiday would be very much fun with you.

• Love 1

In my own mouth, I guess? Did it once on accident (I used to let a little out while jerking off to make my dick wet, but in this case too much came out with too much force) and at least once more on purpose. Never fully let it out into my mouth before, though, so that's on the bucket list.

Edited by Schmungle
A little more detail
  • Like 1
On 5/19/2023 at 2:59 PM, Emilaze said:

The upholstery of a bus. I was desperate af and one nasty jolt was all it took for me to lose total control for a good few seconds. 😭💀

No need to feel bad, I hope it isn't a bad memory after all you did pee in this quite naughty place with a valid excuse. So there is nothing to be ashamed about

4 hours ago, nenTyp said:

No need to feel bad, I hope it isn't a bad memory after all you did pee in this quite naughty place with a valid excuse. So there is nothing to be ashamed about

I'm not ashamed but it was so unexpected that I was mortified

• Hug 3

I was once doing community service at a local church. At the time, I was feeling extremely bold and peed in a bottle while I was in the sanctuary. I didn’t wanna just throw away a bottle of pee, because I felt like someone would know it was me. So I slowly poured the bottle into the trash can and someone walked in right as I finished pouring the bottle out. It was a ridiculously close call 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I mean, I do it often, but I guess it is sort of weird, considering the bathroom is right down the hallway.  But whenever I'm at my friends place, we're talking and drinking.  We're in the middle of a conversation and I don't want to break it off so I will piss in the kitchen sink while we're still talking.  The first time, he was like "what the fuck man", but after like dozens of times later, it doesn't even phase him (or any of my other friends there), and we keep on talking without skipping a beat.

I do my best to try and avoid his dishes and stuff, but sometimes I can't.  Lol, it is sort of fucked up really but I love doing it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1