Toilet Graffiti

Anyone get a buzz from seeing toilet graffiti, by that I mean, drawings, messages and obscenities scrawled on the door or walls of public toilets? I have a memory of there being a toilet block in our local park, Mom and Dad would tell us not to go in there on our own, as there were strange men hanging around. Once, me and my close friend Sandra had to go, when I closed the cubicle door, Sandra kept watch, and I noticed a big splendid, well skilled drawing of a lady with her legs spread wearing stockings and a garter belt. I'd never seen anything quite like that before, not even in our biology books at school! I must admit to drawing cocks in our school loos...it seemed quite thrilling at the time!

Sally, the graffiti in the gents isn't usually artistic, usually badly drawn cock and balls spurting, and with random hairs. And then loads of phone numbers offering to suck you off now. In my youth I used to imagine they were genuine numbers but probably not, and obviously no idea who wrote them or how long they had been there.

Your Mom and Dad gave you good advice :biggrin:

• Like 1

Have you ever noticed when people draw knobs in toilets,they usually draw the peehole horizontal,instead of vertical?(which it is)I confess to ringing one of the numbers "for a shag ring 077212345678,etc,etc.It was a guy that answered,luckily i blocked the return call number beforehand!!!But ive never really found it that sexy really.I find a lot of it disturbing if im honest.I dont mind witty comments,or good sexy drawings,but most are crap.

Anyone get a buzz from seeing toilet graffiti, by that I mean, drawings, messages and obscenities scrawled on the door or walls of public toilets? I have a memory of there being a toilet block in our local park, Mom and Dad would tell us not to go in there on our own, as there were strange men hanging around. Once, me and my close friend Sandra had to go, when I closed the cubicle door, Sandra kept watch, and I noticed a big splendid, well skilled drawing of a lady with her legs spread wearing stockings and a garter belt. I'd never seen anything quite like that before, not even in our biology books at school! I must admit to drawing cocks in our school loos...it seemed quite thrilling at the time!

Sally,i hope you drew the cocks with VERTICAL peeholes,instead of the anatomically incorrect horizontal ones,that most seem to draw!:laugh:

• Like 1

I hoped that mine were anatomically correct, after all we did copy out the diagrams of the internal workings of the penis and vagina in our Biology exercise books at school. I do remember getting rather good marks! As for the dangers lurking in public toilets, well that's why the block in our local park was eventually demolished, and perhaps why you don't get that many public toilets in our towns, villages and cities.

I hoped that mine were anatomically correct, after all we did copy out the diagrams of the internal workings of the penis and vagina in our Biology exercise books at school. I do remember getting rather good marks! As for the dangers lurking in public toilets, well that's why the block in our local park was eventually demolished, and perhaps why you don't get that many public toilets in our towns, villages and cities.

So true Sally.Its a shame,all joking apart,that you have to almost wet yourself before you can find a loo!Speaking of public loos,when i was 14 i saw my first hairy fanny in one.Near some shops where we used to hang out,me and my pals,and always a few girls tag along.Well the elder sister of one of these girls,she was about 16,to her 13,came to take her younger sister home.As she arrived she went into the ladies.Our girl pal,said we should follow her in very quietly,which a few of us did.She said wait while she finishes,the lock was broken.Anyway as she flushed,our little pal,whos big sister it was,kicked open the loo door!Just for about 2 seconds she was just pulling her knickers back up,but could see the patch of hair,before she yelled after us,by now running for our lives.Our little pal was just "pissing herself" laughing,and she ran off home.Ill always remember that first ever glimpse of girls pubic hair!:laugh:

• Like 3
Anyone get a buzz from seeing toilet graffiti, by that I mean, drawings, messages and obscenities scrawled on the door or walls of public toilets?
In my university days, the toilet walls had lots of graffiti. I remember a particularly good sketch of a girl wearing a tie, but no blouse, holding up a pleated skirt to reveal her knickers. At age 18 I found that very arousing. The walls were covered with a mix of sexual and political comments, and a few jokes mixed in.

The best graffiti I've ever seen in a toilet was at a racecourse (Chester I think?) and it was in a cubicle, it was near the toilet roll holder and said "for a dead cert betting tip, follow this line" and then a marker pen line went all around the cubicle walls and back around to the bottom of a dividing panel where it said "10/1 you've pissed in your pants whilst reading this"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I really love good, crude bathroom graffiti and I try to add my own when I remember to actually have a marker on me Either just rambling hallucinatory nonsense, semi-satirical and abstract political statements, or stuff like "If it's yellow, drink it fellow. If it's brown, chow on down!".

It feels great coming to that stall again and seeing your work or getting responses.

Nice one by Tom Poulton.

[ATTACH=full]28646[/ATTACH]

Here is what she is reading

[ATTACH=full]28647[/ATTACH]

What a fantastic book that Taschen 'Tom Poulton' is. What a brilliant artist! So many fabulous sketches to enjoy in the book. One of my favourites is the photographer, right at the end of the couples section (page 131) with the girl up on the sideboard. I find that drawing as erotic a turn on as a photograph.

I originally bought the book last year, with the intention of honing my sketching skills! still on my 'to do' list. Meantime what a fantastic book just to leaf through, again and again!

For anyone reading this and interested in procuring one, it can be found in good bookshops, like 'Waterstones entitled ' TOM POULTON The Secret Art of an English Gentleman'. Edited by Dian Hanson and, of course, produced by Taschen.

It won't cost you an arm and a leg as it's one of the smaller Taschen books, and well worth every penny.

Well nicely drawn cocks and pussies are one thing, bit pointless I suppose but probably harmless enough, unless they are in a really inappropriate place.

However when I go into a public loo or a restaurant, or a store, or any other place where it looks just plain disgusting, and see foul words like f**k or c**t scratched into the paintwork, for no apparent reasons!. Or revolting invitations to suck cocks or have bum fun, with a phone No. added, Well I am often tempted to add,

Those who write upon these walls

Must carry their brains beneath their balls.

But then if I did that, I would be condemning myself by doing exactly that, so I haven't.... so far!

Anyone get a buzz from seeing toilet graffiti, by that I mean, drawings, messages and obscenities scrawled on the door or walls of public toilets? I have a memory of there being a toilet block in our local park, Mom and Dad would tell us not to go in there on our own, as there were strange men hanging around. Once, me and my close friend Sandra had to go, when I closed the cubicle door, Sandra kept watch, and I noticed a big splendid, well skilled drawing of a lady with her legs spread wearing stockings and a garter belt. I'd never seen anything quite like that before, not even in our biology books at school! I must admit to drawing cocks in our school loos...it seemed quite thrilling at the time![/quote

Well nicely drawn cocks and pussies are one thing, bit pointless I suppose but probably harmless enough, unless they are in a really inappropriate place.

However when I go into a public loo or a restaurant, or a store, or any other place where it looks just plain disgusting, and see foul words like f**k or c**t scratched into the paintwork, for no apparent reasons!. Or revolting invitations to suck cocks or have bum fun, with a phone No. added, Well I am often tempted to add,

Those who write upon these walls

Must carry their brains beneath their balls.

But then if I did that, I would be condemning myself by doing exactly that, so I haven't.... so far!

• Like 1
What a fantastic book that Taschen 'Tom Poulton' is. What a brilliant artist! So many fabulous sketches to enjoy in the book. One of my favourites is the photographer, right at the end of the couples section (page 131) with the girl up on the sideboard. I find that drawing as erotic a turn on as a photograph.

I originally bought the book last year, with the intention of honing my sketching skills! still on my 'to do' list. Meantime what a fantastic book just to leaf through, again and again!

For anyone reading this and interested in procuring one, it can be found in good bookshops, like 'Waterstones entitled ' TOM POULTON The Secret Art of an English Gentleman'. Edited by Dian Hanson and, of course, produced by Taschen.

It won't cost you an arm and a leg as it's one of the smaller Taschen books, and well worth every penny.

Well, I've just googled 'Tom Poulton', and clicked on images...uncanny resemblance to the drawing that I found in the toilets all those years ago...saucy seaside postcards often gave me a little thrill as well. Ah the joys of innocence..now with the click of a button!

Well, I've just googled 'Tom Poulton', and clicked on images...uncanny resemblance to the drawing that I found in the toilets all those years ago...saucy seaside postcards often gave me a little thrill as well. Ah the joys of innocence..now with the click of a button!

I just followed your example and googled, to see what it had to offer. Brilliant! but well worth looking at the book if you ever get the chance, to enjoy his work properly.

I too loved the saucy seaside postcards, and still have quite a few, collected as a boy on holidays in Cornwall. Sadly not much in evidence last time I looked. I used to love ones like the girl on a weighing machine, beautiful legs with a skirt like a flared pelmet, pert bottom in the skimpiest of frilly panties, and the guy on the road behind, who had pushed a man hole cover open, and was staring up, florid face dripping sweat, tongue hanging out and a lecherous expression, while the caption had the weighing machine announcing 'You have a secret admirer'.

They were brilliant cards.

• Like 1
What a fantastic book that Taschen 'Tom Poulton' is. What a brilliant artist! So many fabulous sketches to enjoy in the book.
I haven't seen the Taschen edition, but there are three other books of his drawings:

Tom Poulton - An Artist's Secret Sketchbook,

The Secret Art of Tom Poulton, and

Tom Poulton - The Lost Drawings.

All worth a look if you get a chance, but there may be some overlap with the Taschen book.

There are a few peeing scenes among the collection.

Cover pictures can be seen here http://avaxsearch.org/?q=Tom%20poulton and there appear to be some free downloads on offer.

(The usual cautions about downloading apply - check for viruses etc.)

I never really see much toilet graffiti, it's usually just the same things like a phone number or "Lucy woz ere" but there is one thing that will always stick in my mind... a shopping list.

I was sat having a wee and just happened to notice "tomatoes" written on the door. Then underneath that was things like "bacon, face cream, muffins, wine, olive oil" all in the same handwriting and same colour pen!

I think even good quality graffiti is dying out.The more intelligent stuff,as opposed to just "ring 0777123456789" for a good suck" kind of thing.I remember when people used to write funny verse etc,like "Here i sit broken hearted,came to shit,and only farted":laugh:(.did "Lucy" leave her phone number?,and what services was she offering?:wink:)

I think even good quality graffiti is dying out.The more intelligent stuff,as opposed to just "ring 0777123456789" for a good suck" kind of thing.I remember when people used to write funny verse etc,like "Here i sit broken hearted,came to shit,and only farted":laugh:(.did "Lucy" leave her phone number?,and what services was she offering?:wink:)

Some jokes and verses i have seen:

"This is not a seaport, so don't come in here for a tug."

"Be a man,

Not a fool.

Pull the chain,

Not your tool."

That one had inspired a reply from some other visitor:

"Be a man,

Not a mouse.

Pull your dick,

It's fuckin grouse!"

I also rather liked

"Mary had a little dress,

Split right up the front,

And everywhere that Mary went

They all could see her charming personality." :wink: :whistling:

• Like 1
I never really see much toilet graffiti, it's usually just the same things like a phone number or "Lucy woz ere" but there is one thing that will always stick in my mind... a shopping list.

I was sat having a wee and just happened to notice "tomatoes" written on the door. Then underneath that was things like "bacon, face cream, muffins, wine, olive oil" all in the same handwriting and same colour pen!

I am surprised she didn't have to take the door with her to the supermarket!! That's what I do with my shopping lists.

• 2 weeks later...

some I have seen . . . . . . .

free pictures of . . (insert name of eminent political figure) wipe arse to develop photo

No Wanking between the hours of . . . 0730 - 0900 . . . . or . 1630 - 1730

Written along bottom of a low partition . . . Beware of poofter limbo dancers

Seen in a military toilet . . . . Tactical Zone, all turds over six inches long must be lowered by hand

. . . . .flush twice, the mess hall is uphill

• Like 1