Restaurant pee

• 6 years later...
12 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

I love nonchalant peeing so much and I can’t get enough of this story! It’s amazing. You’ve inspired me to write some of my own stories, thank you!!!

Thank you. I look forward to reading them.

8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

But would you notice what was happening?

I'd like to think that with my mind generally not far off sewer level that would give me a head start in recognising the relief on your face....   Then again I'd bet you're equally expert at keeping the poker face on.   The easy solution would be if we both knew of each other's interest - then just a healthy mutual respect and less need to hide.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Paulypeeps said:

@Sweets I am sure we would have lots of fun. It is nice when I go out with my friends and they know that I wet myself, but would be so much better with fellow enthusiasts.

If I ever make it to London we will have to make a date. I’m sure there are a few others that would like to join us for a bight on the town drinking.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
10 hours ago, Sweets said:

If I ever make it to London we will have to make a date. I’m sure there are a few others that would like to join us for a bight on the town drinking.  

There’s a popular theory that northern folks are much friendlier than Londoners...  (not trying to incite an argument)

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Sweets, Paulypeeps, I invite you to join me at the German beer festival in London later in the year. I was there last year with my g/f sat at long tables with tablecloths, supping pint after pint of lovely German beer. 

I really do enjoy german beer lol. I can  imagine there was alot of pissing under the tables going on 😜

I've taken my relief a few times under tables in restaurants but an evening drinking and letting it filter through would be a hoot.  Are we all invited?

And @Paulypeeps & @Sweets, a night on the town sounds great.  Maybe when lockdown is over ... 😎 ... I'm based just west of London but I'm willing to travel for some fun.

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I've taken my relief a few times under tables in restaurants but an evening drinking and letting it filter through would be a hoot.  Are we all invited?

And @Paulypeeps & @Sweets, a night on the town sounds great.  Maybe when lockdown is over ... 😎 ... I'm based just west of London but I'm willing to travel for some fun.

Unfortunately I’m in the US but if I ever make to your side of the pond I will be sure to let everyone know ☺️

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/15/2020 at 5:15 PM, steamlover6 said:

Sweets, Paulypeeps, I invite you to join me at the German beer festival in London later in the year. I was there last year with my g/f sat at long tables with tablecloths, supping pint after pint of lovely German beer. The huge marquee was on grass so neither of us went to the toilets all night, we just gave each other a knowing wink at the point where either of us peed under the table. I love having my hand in her warm stream as she let go countless times that evening. I think many others were doing the same as I never saw many people queuing up for the toilets. It was just the most natural thing to do in the circumstances of a bursting bladder. Do come!

I couldn't imagine this even, to be in an area where you without a doubt couldn't get caught because it's just grass. To just sit there and drink all evening with a partner and then anytime your bladder was full just let go. Wow!! So sexy!!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 years later...