Pissing fetish clubs

For those of you in the UK, there is a swinging club in the Manchester area advertising a watersports afternoon in February. I don't know how many are likely to go but I am thinking about it.

Sounds fun Jesse, thanks for the info but unfortunately I am way down South and unlikly to be able to get up there anytime soon. Have fun!

I went to one probably 10 years ago, Hellfire Club in Melbourne. They did have a wet area, but it was all guys, beef chunks dressed in leather just sitting around. Wasn't my cup of tea, so I wandered about looking at all the other sights. People do some weird things to each other in these places, but pee wasn't one of them.

There is Pissoir in London every few months, but a friend went and said the M to F ratio is really skewed - not what you want for something like the £70 entry fee

What a shame,that sounds as though it could have been real fun! Perhaps the organisers realised there was going to more men, because I think Pissoir was the old name for a man's street corner pissing urinal in France. I might be wrong but I think the female equivalent was called something different.

I would just love to find an event where men and women in equal numbers were just gathered together for the pure pleasure of pissing in front of each other, to watch and be watched. I would be in there like a shot.

• 4 months later...

I agree that this probably isn't economically viable. Too small a pool of people who would enjoy it, especially those who would enjoy it openly. And that doesn't even factor in the health issues. Imagine the local health board catching wind of "that kind" of club? Strip clubs etc have a hard enough time getting licensed and that's without ever admitting to any sort of fluid contact. They'd never get licensed if they admitted to the sex going on, and certainly not if they admitted to open pissing. You'd go to great expense setting up and be closed down in a week if you're lucky.

Seems like what we need to find is a fetish group, or club, where some of the members might hold private piss parties, rather than an organised. Club.

Well Fetlife has many WS groups but in my readings, they all find the same things people have commeneted about here...

*The M/F ratio is heavily skewed to men.

*Many of the members are too concerned that their fetish would become public knowledge.

*Too many varieties to make a full party of similar specialties.

*Security concerns for an actual meet.

And I imagine the idea of a large group wetting all over a person's house... well probably one of those things that is great in fantasy but not exactly welcome if you might want to entertain non-pee oriented friends, ever. ;)

They do hold a few "munches" to chat and socialize with like minded folks but very few actual play parties ever seem to come to fruition.

Yes you are right, probably never going to happen as we would like it, but fun to think of it anyway. We met a couple on holiday who are into fetish in a big way, and we are supposed to be going to a fetish club with them at some point. I told her I had a piss fetish, and she said it's a common enough fetish but didn't volunteer anymore information.

Years ago I met a French friend who was just coming out of an adult club, and he excitedly told me that a girl had pissed into his cupped hands for him in the club. I would have loved that to have happened to me!

For those of you in the UK, there is a swinging club in the Manchester area advertising a watersports afternoon in February. I don't know how many are likely to go but I am thinking about it.

As far as I know this party did happen although I didn't go so no idea how successful or otherwise it is. It was supposed to be monthly event but I don't think they held another one so I guess not that much of a success.

As Egwalrus pointed out earlier in the thread, there are so many aspects to watersports that it is pretty much impossible so put on an event which will appeal to everyone. The other, and probably biggest problem is attracting enough women, and if there are not enough women the guys aren't going to attend so a bit of a Catch 22 situation.

I regularly take a lady watersports fan to a swinger club, we usually take some waterproof sheeting and go into a private room for some wet fun, or we jump in a shower. We have advertised for others to join us but no luck so far.

AThe other, and probably biggest problem is attracting enough women, and if there are not enough women the guys aren't going to attend so a bit of a Catch 22 situation.

From my very limted personal experience, and in talking about the subject of fetishes in general with many people, what I have found is that most women will only go into a fetish club or to a party with a pre-chosen partner. VERY few, would feel comfortable going alone and participating in a random hookup. Which is probably very smart, honestly. And even within the swinging scene, a large number of women prefer to go only "soft swing" with others and save the hard stuff for their partners. I would suspect you'd find much the same with Watersports of any kind.

Guess it's a fetish that is pretty low down in the popularity stakes, compared with other swinger activities that is. Most guys will jump at the chance of watching a girl pee, but when it comes to the other, slightly more extreme activities, just appeals to a select few.

It's always going to be a problem to interest large quantities of girls in it. As you so rightly say, if the ratio of men to girls is too high, then you are going to have a catch 22 situation, and it's not going to attract more girls.

• 4 months later...
Okay... Problem solved.

• Ladies free. Cover charge for men.
  • Men must use normal facilities. Ladies can't use normal facilities but have to choose between your floor or another guest.

Some of the more daring ladies might even let you have a raffle where they use the guy that wins the raffle. You could sell tickets, in addition to the cover charge, and pull a winning ticket any time one of these ladies needs to pee. More tickets bought means better chances. Those ladies who don't participate in the raffle are still free to choose between your floor or any mutually agreeing guest.

I have never fancied pee drinking but they could sit on my lap and let go any time.