Pissing fetish clubs

Does such a thing as a piss fetish club exist? with all the other type of fetish clubs like torture garden in existence, I would have thought there would be a huge demand for a piss fetish club, but I have no idea where to find one. With all the girls and boys there are that like to watch each other and be watched, and all the other delightful things they do with their pee streams, I am sure there must be some around. I would love to find one, particularly in the London area. Anyone got any thoughts on that, or ever heard of any?

I saw a documentary somewhere on TV years ago now, featuring a fetish club in London somewhere. It was not specifically a pee fetish thing at all but catered to all adult fetishes - but there was a shower room where people went if they wanted to give or recieve golden showers, and one girl openly admitted to pissing in glasses for guys to drink. Wish I could remember what the fuck the TV programme was but it was over a decade ago.

I saw a documentary somewhere on TV years ago now, featuring a fetish club in London somewhere. It was not specifically a pee fetish thing at all but catered to all adult fetishes - but there was a shower room where people went if they wanted to give or recieve golden showers, and one girl openly admitted to pissing in glasses for guys to drink. Wish I could remember what the fuck the TV programme was but it was over a decade ago.

You would think they would be everywhere wouldn't you, after all this love we have for girls peeing is not exactly uncommon. They will be out there if only one could find one, and get a foot on the ladder of getting into the know.

You would think they would be everywhere wouldn't you, after all this love we have for girls peeing is not exactly uncommon. They will be out there if only one could find one, and get a foot on the ladder of getting into the know.

Maybe I should turn my flat into a pee fetish club - women only though - where ladies can have fun pissing just about anywhere they like. :)

No entrance fee required and the drinks are free! :laugh:

• Like 1
You might be able to make it a profitable venture if there's a cover charge for men and the ladies provide the drinks. :wink:

Problem. Women are fine but I seriously could not deal with guys pissing all around my flat.

But if two or three girls out there fancy an evening of as much drink as they like - of their choice - plus taxis paid for and provided by me - all you got to do is piss all over the place in my flat whilst there - bathroom and kitchen sink out of bounds....:wink:

Ahhhh....a man can dream. :biggrin:

Okay... Problem solved.

• Ladies free. Cover charge for men.
  • Men must use normal facilities. Ladies can't use normal facilities but have to choose between your floor or another guest.

Some of the more daring ladies might even let you have a raffle where they use the guy that wins the raffle. You could sell tickets, in addition to the cover charge, and pull a winning ticket any time one of these ladies needs to pee. More tickets bought means better chances. Those ladies who don't participate in the raffle are still free to choose between your floor or any mutually agreeing guest.

• Like 1
Problem. Women are fine but I seriously could not deal with guys pissing all around my flat.

But if two or three girls out there fancy an evening of as much drink as they like - of their choice - plus taxis paid for and provided by me - all you got to do is piss all over the place in my flat whilst there - bathroom and kitchen sink out of bounds....:wink:

Ahhhh....a man can dream. :biggrin:[

This really needs to be wet room situation, I can't get to from grips with the idea of anyone pissing all over my carpets. The stench would be awful, not immediately when their pee was sweet and fresh (girls that is) but after when it was old stale and soaked into the carpets...Yuk!

Okay... Problem solved.

• Ladies free. Cover charge for men.
  • Men must use normal facilities. Ladies can't use normal facilities but have to choose between your floor or another guest.

Some of the more daring ladies might even let you have a raffle where they use the guy that wins the raffle. You could sell tickets, in addition to the cover charge, and pull a winning ticket any time one of these ladies needs to pee. More tickets bought means better chances. Those ladies who don't participate in the raffle are still free to choose between your floor or any mutually agreeing guest.

I like the way you're thinking.

This really needs to be wet room situation, I can't get to from grips with the idea of anyone pissing all over my carpets. The stench would be awful, not immediately when their pee was sweet and fresh (girls that is) but after when it was old stale and soaked into the carpets...Yuk!

I agree. There'd be no carpet pissing in my place for the reasons you give. Not to mention that no matter how well I cleaned it up, my dogs would smell it and think it okay to add theirs. However, Steve likes carpet pee and I'm sure his club would allow it.

I think that the problem with having a pee fetish club is the great variety of different interests and aspects. It would be hard to cater for the 'naughty places pissers', those who like Golden showers, those who like to watch others use the toilet etc. all in the same place without any activity offending someone who into something else.

I think that the problem with having a pee fetish club is the great variety of different interests and aspects. It would be hard to cater for the 'naughty places pissers', those who like Golden showers, those who like to watch others use the toilet etc. all in the same place without any activity offending someone who into something else.

Just have to cater for everybody I guess....what a superb club that would be!

A few of the swinger clubs have tried watersports nights but they don't get enough people, and especially enough women, to attend to make it worthwhile. There are so many problems setting up nights like this let alone a club just for watersports sadly.

Then there is the problem of catering for everyone's w/s interests. W/s is such a varied fetish that not everyone is into the same thing, just look at the variety of topics discussed on here for example.

Sadly it is unlikely to happen unless some enthusiast with a bottomless pit of money wants to set it up. Then there is the health and safety side of things, most reputable clubs will be checked by health and safety, police to ensure no under age attendees, etc etc.

It would be fun but is very unlikely to ever actually happen.

I think with the right preparations, you could make the club work really well. The walls and flooring to be made or covered by a material that would be easy to clean or would not retain the smell of urine. Basically things to help manage the fetish from point A to B to C ( wetting/pissing) (whatever is applicable) ( cleaning up/ changing of clothing) maybe having a laundry service as part of the club might help.

or more of having separate rooms for each sub genre of the fetish.

but I do not know everything that was just my two cents on the matter.

With all the weird secret socities and underground things people do, I can't help but imagine something along these lines must exist somewhere on this earth. Mayhaps among some sort of open minded upper class Libertine types.

I do totally think it wouldn't be all that hard to pull off in theory. People could choose to use not use their real names when they went to said club. It's unlikely that they'd meet anyone they know there. You certainly wouldn't have to have a big sign that said "PISS CLUB" in front of the place or anything.

I'm more imagining it being some sort of thing that would be arranged online somewhere and people who just meet up in a hotel or some person's personal residence with a decent amount of space. I think it'd be pretty easy to pull off myself. There's probs tons of people into that sort of thing that are in a position in their life where they'd have no reason to refrain from it.

To be honest, I think the only problem would be finding actual females into the idea. With all due respect, it seems like this and pretty much most fetishes are like 99% a male interest. I mean, I'm sure there's some girls into it too. But we're probably talking like a 1,000 to 1 ratio here.