Voyeurism

I'm sure that this has been discussed elsewhere on this forum, but my interest was aroused today when I was browsing the video clips on Eroprofile, (looking, and downloading a hunk of a guy with a thick pork sword taking his first leak in the morning...in the shower, naughty boy!) and came across a new set of short 'hidden camera' clips of ladies going to the loo. Now, I think there has been a discussion previously as to whether these are faked or not. Well I very much doubt if these were, they seem to have been shot in and around the kind of chemical toilets that you get at music festivals, like Glastonbury. They are near HD quality, very hard to discern the origin, (most of these are Czech, Russian or Japanese), short, (average 5-6mb). But my what a turn on! They are evidently shot with a hand-held camera, through a hole, positioned in just the right place. What do members think of this? Are they for real, or fake...do you approve? From my own experience, I went to the ladies in Victoria Coach Station a few years back...and noticed a hand creeping slowly beneath the cubicle holding a mirror! Anyone been caught like that!!? Would appreciate your comments...incidentally you can find them under the 'pissing' section of Eroprofile...'popular videos'.

• Like 3
I'm sure that this has been discussed elsewhere on this forum, but my interest was aroused today when I was browsing the video clips on Eroprofile, (looking, and downloading a hunk of a guy with a thick pork sword taking his first leak in the morning...in the shower, naughty boy!) and came across a new set of short 'hidden camera' clips of ladies going to the loo. Now, I think there has been a discussion previously as to whether these are faked or not. Well I very much doubt if these were, they seem to have been shot in and around the kind of chemical toilets that you get at music festivals, like Glastonbury. They are near HD quality, very hard to discern the origin, (most of these are Czech, Russian or Japanese), short, (average 5-6mb). But my what a turn on! They are evidently shot with a hand-held camera, through a hole, positioned in just the right place. What do members think of this? Are they for real, or fake...do you approve? From my own experience, I went to the ladies in Victoria Coach Station a few years back...and noticed a hand creeping slowly beneath the cubicle holding a mirror! Anyone been caught like that!!? Would appreciate your comments...incidentally you can find them under the 'pissing' section of Eroprofile...'popular videos'.

Sally,you and me agree on lots of things,my favourites are the voyeur vids,very normal girls,having a wee,to me its more erotic,than any posed scenario,much as i like those too.I dont know how they film them,but they always arouse me.Its best when you can hear the footsteps,in heels maybe approaching,a sense of naughty anticipation.Then the door opens,mmmm,a saucy slim 18 year old in tight jeans.She turns round,undoes her button,slips down her tight jeans,the same ones that make the guys look at her as she walks by,but they will never see her like we can now,as she eases down her jeans and knickers,squats,and releases a powerful piss stream.She stands,wipes herself,and flushes,then leaves.As she walks away,guys once more look at her sexy butt,but only we will see her pee.Then the sound of footsteps again.......

• Like 1

Did the guy you were downloading have a big "pork sword"?Like it,"pork sword".:laugh:What did you do when you saw the hand with the mirror Sally?At that moment did you have your knickers down?Do you think they saw you peeing?

Sally I have studied many many websites of cams in ladies Loos, quite enough to realise that there is just no way they are faked. If the simple economics of it are not enough to convince doubters, the price they would have to pay ALL those models (which can run into, hundreds if not thousands), for a site, would far outweigh any cash they could raise from the memberships. Many are shot from under in the stinking cess pits of primitive Rusian beach toilets! There is also the fact that ugly ones come in, sometimes girls fart and pick their noses, which I think you will agree, not many girls would do on cam. They sometimes poo while peeing, though these are 'mostly' removed. Some sites I have seen would appear to be faked, notably Japanese, but the vast majority definitely are not. Also many sites feature guys creeping through bushes at popular spots trying to film peeing girls, sometimes with such indifferent results that they would not be good model value for money, sometimes they get caught too and have to run, not that staged I think. Also I have seen the guys in the cess pits desperately pull the cam back when they think the girl might have looked down and spotted them. I rest my case!!

It's a real fun subject and the fact that the women are unaware is such a huge turn on for me. If they don't know about it, it doesn't do them any harm but the pleasure for us is enormous.

I am so new to this site that I haven't found a way to send anyone a private message yet, or I could give you a list of sites you would probably love, based on what you say above.

By the way what happened when you saw the hand with the mirror? did you give him a show, or raise the alarm. He must have been having fun! wish I had the nerve to do that but the public disgrace of being caught would be just to much....LOL

Dick

• Like 1
Everything you say Dick,i agree!If someone ever filmed me peeing,i wouldnt lose sleep over it.Although you may need to enlarge the image perhaps!:laugh:

Fannywatcher, I edited it again slightly since you saw it, you might like to re-read. By the way I agree with loads of your comments too, but could you really taste a strangers pee after she pissed on the path, bit to extreme for me I'm afraid but as for smelling the tissue she wiped her pussy with, I have done that after getting so excited watching a girl pissing, and walking away from her puddle.

I have slightly mixed feelings about these vids. I agree with Egwalrus that in a closed cubicle you should expect some privacy and although there are loads of these vids on the net I usually don't watch them as I don't find them particularly erotic. On the other hand there are some beach shower cubicle ones where you often see women pee on the floor, or sometimes a couple go in and there is some sexual activity which I find very erotic, although they are closed and privacy should be expected! A bit of double standards on my part!

However, there are many voyeur vids of open fronted cubicles so in my opinion they are fair game to be spotted, similarly the outdoor beach and festival ones. My favourites, although they are quite rare are ones where a couple both pee at the same time.

There were some great vids some time ago of mainly wedding parties where there was a wooden toilet block but I guess the inside was too unpleasant so many of the women squatted quite openly outside. They were fantastic vids in my opinion.

However, there are many voyeur vids of open fronted cubicles so in my opinion they are fair game to be spotted, similarly the outdoor beach and festival ones. My favourites, although they are quite rare are ones where a couple both pee at the same time.

I agree about the ones where a couple both pee at the same time, especially if they are actively watching the other pee rather than with their backs to each other.

ok, nice thread, with some interesting constructive comments. I guess what they do ultimately is portray the differences across cultures, albeit within the confines of Russia, Eastern Europe and Japan, (where I think the latter is set up). I've never seen any UK based clips, for instance. Personally, I find them undeniably erotic...but actually it's the prelude to peeing...and oddly, the traces of skin indentations where the panties have left their mark. It is also interesting to see the variety in vagina's and anus's, pubic hair, shaved, pert bottoms, big bottoms...etc.

• Like 1
Personally, I find them undeniably erotic...but actually it's the prelude to peeing...and oddly, the traces of skin indentations where the panties have left their mark. It is also interesting to see the variety in vagina's and anus's, pubic hair, shaved, pert bottoms, big bottoms...etc.

I agree. I'm not so sure I'd say erotic but definitely intriguing. Maybe even a bit fascinating. Every person is different. I like differences. But, the invasion of privacy stops me from finding it erotic and watching more.

ok, nice thread, with some interesting constructive comments. I guess what they do ultimately is portray the differences across cultures, albeit within the confines of Russia, Eastern Europe and Japan, (where I think the latter is set up). I've never seen any UK based clips, for instance. Personally, I find them undeniably erotic...but actually it's the prelude to peeing...and oddly, the traces of skin indentations where the panties have left their mark. It is also interesting to see the variety in vagina's and anus's, pubic hair, shaved, pert bottoms, big bottoms...etc.

oh Sally you are so right, one of the biggest pleasure of surreptitious toilet cam viewing is that wonderful sexy closeup of the panties going down, and up, and the incredibly intimate glimpses sometimes of the pussy stains inside the gussets. Also, as you say the different vaginas and hairs, and ways of pissing. I just love the girls that spread them open with their fingers to pee, and the ones that squeeze the lips to get the last drips off....so erotic. As you say the chance to look at the different anuses too.

Sally,you pervy girl you,never believed that females genitalia could have so much variation.Its nice to have the chance to see it all,so many girls at once.My own favourite view of it,is front on,legs together kind of thing,where it appears as a small notch,but its all good!As you say,and i agree,its also about the anticipation of whos vagina we will see next,will she be hotty or notty?:laugh:Also very occasionally,she will do a dump,or change a pad or something,which does add to the spice..Sally,have you seen the Spanish girls all pissing in a big open area,at some festival,i think you may like it.I certainly do,spilled more juice watching that than anything..:thumbsup:

Sally,you pervy girl you,never believed that females genitalia could have so much variation.Its nice to have the chance to see it all,so many girls at once.My own favourite view of it,is front on,legs together kind of thing,where it appears as a small notch,but its all good!As you say,and i agree,its also about the anticipation of whos vagina we will see next,will she be hotly or nitty

So good when they show her face first so you can really appreciate the fem you are going to watch peeing. Great to freeze the pic when she walks in and shows her face, the anticipation of what you are going to see is fantastic.

So good when they show her face first so you can really appreciate the fem you are going to watch peeing. Great to freeze the pic when she walks in and shows her face, the anticipation of what you are going to see is fantastic.

Sometimes the girl looks as if shes seen the camera,or is a bit suss,but hey,a girls gotta pee,so they go anyway.The Japanese ones are probably set ups.On here somewhere is a series of films,featuring "schoolgirls,i think if they are,they are older schoolgirls,all running to pee,some have piss running out them before they get there.

my preference is for women peeing outdoors. In a toilet a woman has a reasonable expectation of privacy, outside they do not
I, too, find toilet situations to be invasive.

Outdoor peeing seems much more, well, natural. Whether I'm hiking, biking or boating, given the right circumstances :wink:, I frequently run across women who are comfortable peeing in front of me.

• Like 1
I, too, find toilet situations to be invasive.

Outdoor peeing seems much more, well, natural. Whether I'm hiking, biking or boating, given the right circumstances :wink:, I frequently run across women who are comfortable peeing in front of me.

Fine,but to me OUTDOOR peeing is more unnatural.The toilet voyeur,is seeing what as a guy you will never really get to see,multiple girls,all peeing into a toilet.I like this debate!

Fine,but to me OUTDOOR peeing is more unnatural.The toilet voyeur,is seeing what as a guy you will never really get to see,multiple girls,all peeing into a toilet.I like this debate!
Fannywatcher, I rather like what I see. You've got to get out more! :biggrin:
  • Like 1
The toilet voyeur,is seeing what as a guy you will never really get to see,multiple girls,all peeing into a toilet.I like this debate!

Of course, there's always room for debate. After all, in the wide open spaces of the outdoors, there's always room for one more! :)

I see all this debate about invasion of privacy, and I am sure that is correct to a degree, but I believe it is all relevant to the country you are in! In all the toilet cam vids I have seen I have never seen one that appears to be set in England, or America, or Australia, You can often hear the girls talking on the them but I have never heard English spoken, (maybe someone out there can prove me wrong, and I would love to hear of an example). Apart from the Japanese put up jobs, they are always from Russia or associated countries. many from obviously poor, or basic facility, communities. Why I say the privacy invasion is relative, is because the attitude to public urinatation is quite different to ours, and obviously not such a big deal as it is with us. Public urination seems commonplace with girls pissing on side streets with cars going past, just giggling about it. Ample opportunity seems to exist for guys to sit in cars with mounted cams to film one after another using a particular spot (how often could that happen over here?). There are open fronted loos in parks and beaches, where it seems easy enough for the pisshunters with there cams to be able to film. I have even seen vids of girls standing in an open fronted loo, facing outwards legs spread, changing their tampons! and cleaning their pussies without a care in the world for being seen.

Their rock festivals seem to be a favourite, with girl openly pissing as guys walk past. Some guys stop to watch, openly, others just ignore it. Amazing ....no way I could ignore it, it's a voyeuristic heaven.

If anyone has ever used the sight 'pisshunters.com' You will know there is an old dissused building where some great shots are taken, (the one where it's all bricks and has no glass in the windows) men and women go in there, and at the same time it seems. The girls always seem to piss squatting at the wall, facing out into the room rather than with their backs to the room! clearly showing that being seen is not such a big deal. Indeed one of my very favourite clips is of a very good looking female, right opposite where they have the spy cam posted, she pulls up her skirt, pushes her knickers down to her knees, and squats with her feet well apart, exposing a delicious pussy. Just as she is about to start she suddenly looks off to the left at the doorway which is out of cam view. The expression on her face looks really coy and naughty for a second, then she stares down at the floor and starts a beautiful heavy piss flow. The next second a guys legs walk past the cam (Lucky B!!)

So where this is the case the invasion of privacy is quite limited, compared to our countries.

The toilets that amaze me the most are the ones, usually on a beach, where the guys can obviously gain access, perhaps from a door behind for servicing and cleaning, and go right under the crude holes in the floor, One series shot like that the guy can watch through a front crack as the dolls enter and approach the sqauts so he has a chance perhaps to be selective with more than one, certainly gives him a wonderful opportnity to study her face before he watches her pussy pissing. I don't know what you guys think of being able to do that, but to me it's mindblowing! If one could stomach the smell down their, and the flies, without throwing up (not sure I could). It would be fantastic to be down there watching girl after girl come in and squat right in front of you and just above, and letting their pee flow out for you from their open flaps.

Does that appeal to anyone else?

I see all this debate about invasion of privacy, and I am sure that is correct to a degree, but I believe it is all relevant to the country you are in! In all the toilet cam vids I have seen I have never seen one that appears to be set in England, or America, or Australia, You can often hear the girls talking on the them but I have never heard English spoken, (maybe someone out there can prove me wrong, and I would love to hear of an example). Apart from the Japanese put up jobs, they are always from Russia or associated countries. many from obviously poor, or basic facility, communities. Why I say the privacy invasion is relative, is because the attitude to public urinatation is quite different to ours, and obviously not such a big deal as it is with us. Public urination seems commonplace with girls pissing on side streets with cars going past, just giggling about it. Ample opportunity seems to exist for guys to sit in cars with mounted cams to film one after another using a particular spot (how often could that happen over here?). There are open fronted loos in parks and beaches, where it seems easy enough for the pisshunters with there cams to be able to film. I have even seen vids of girls standing in an open fronted loo, facing outwards legs spread, changing their tampons! and cleaning their pussies without a care in the world for being seen.

Their rock festivals seem to be a favourite, with girl openly pissing as guys walk past. Some guys stop to watch, openly, others just ignore it. Amazing ....no way I could ignore it, it's a voyeuristic heaven.

If anyone has ever used the sight 'pisshunters.com' You will know there is an old dissused building where some great shots are taken, (the one where it's all bricks and has no glass in the windows) men and women go in there, and at the same time it seems. The girls always seem to piss squatting at the wall, facing out into the room rather than with their backs to the room! clearly showing that being seen is not such a big deal. Indeed one of my very favourite clips is of a very good looking female, right opposite where they have the spy cam posted, she pulls up her skirt, pushes her knickers down to her knees, and squats with her feet well apart, exposing a delicious pussy. Just as she is about to start she suddenly looks off to the left at the doorway which is out of cam view. The expression on her face looks really coy and naughty for a second, then she stares down at the floor and starts a beautiful heavy piss flow. The next second a guys legs walk past the cam (Lucky B!!)

So where this is the case the invasion of privacy is quite limited, compared to our countries.

The toilets that amaze me the most are the ones, usually on a beach, where the guys can obviously gain access, perhaps from a door behind for servicing and cleaning, and go right under the crude holes in the floor, One series shot like that the guy can watch through a front crack as the dolls enter and approach the sqauts so he has a chance perhaps to be selective with more than one, certainly gives him a wonderful opportnity to study her face before he watches her pussy pissing. I don't know what you guys think of being able to do that, but to me it's mindblowing! If one could stomach the smell down their, and the flies, without throwing up (not sure I could). It would be fantastic to be down there watching girl after girl come in and squat right in front of you and just above, and letting their pee flow out for you from their open flaps.

Does that appeal to anyone else?

If you place a voyeur camera anywhere you like,where would you place it?How about the ladies at the oscars or similar event?