Pee drinking

F.W

Have you ever actually drank,or just tasted another persons urine?Or just had someone pee right in your mouth?I have just tasted a few drops i got on my fingers when i found where 2 girls had peed.I found it very erotic,as the girls did not know i was doing this,and the taste wasnt that unpleasant,warm,and a salty tang.(ive hoped they had no unpleasant diseases....:unsure:)I would like to try a drink of girls piss,fresh from the peehole,but if it never happens ill survive.Or,have you ever asked someone just to let you watch them pee,and what happened?Ive asked 1 girl only,in "normal" conditions,and lets just say it didnt happen.....

I only know what pee tastes like by tasting my own.

But there are many women in this world whom I'd be happy to let pee in my mouth. And I'd drink as much of it as I could. Or they could just piss in a glass and I'd drink all of it!

And I'd be a definite asset in any crowded pub, where the queue for the ladies was massively long. Because if they were with me they could save themselves the trouble and just piss in my beer glass whenever they needed to. I'd drink it for them and piss it out again in the gents for them in due course. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I have tasted direct from the source, a bit like warm salty water but with the added knowledge of where it was coming from. The lady in question was well hydrated, I am not sure I would want to try a first of the day one though!

I have tasted direct from the source, a bit like warm salty water but with the added knowledge of where it was coming from. The lady in question was well hydrated, I am not sure I would want to try a first of the day one though!

I agree that the first pee of the day would undoubtedly be rather rank. I often lick my dominant wife after she pees, but have not done that in the morning. It's usually during the day or in the evening that I perform TP duties for her. She also occasionally pees on me or directly into my mouth and mostly her urine tastes like warm, salty water.

• Like 2
Have you ever actually drank,or just tasted another persons urine?Or just had someone pee right in your mouth?I have just tasted a few drops i got on my fingers when i found where 2 girls had peed.I found it very erotic,as the girls did not know i was doing this,and the taste wasnt that unpleasant,warm,and a salty tang.(ive hoped they had no unpleasant diseases....:unsure:)I would like to try a drink of girls piss,fresh from the peehole,but if it never happens ill survive.Or,have you ever asked someone just to let you watch them pee,and what happened?Ive asked 1 girl only,in "normal" conditions,and lets just say it didnt happen.....

You would have loved this, I once watched a guy lie on his back on the grass for a group of us voyeurs. Then a very pretty girl in her early twenties (with her boyfriends permission) squatted over his open mouth and peed straight in while I watched from really close up. He didn't swallow it but let his mouth fill up and run out the sides (he had removed his shirt by the way). I was so envious wishing it was my mouth this gorgeous doll was pissing in. It must have been pure heaven for him to see her white knickers pulled over from inches away, it was fantastic for me a yard away! I bet he could smell them. It was all a bit extreme but so exciting to watch. So far I haven't tried it but who knows....maybe one day! Trouble is I don't know what infectious diseases you could pick up from a stranger doing that?

I've looked into this quite a bit. Urine itself is too acidic for most micro-organisms to survive in, but not all! I've found no consensus about the possibility of HIV in urine - maybe yes, maybe no. Bacteria can rest in the urethra, so the first of the stream could be slightly contaminated. And of course, yeast from yeast infections! Other than these concerns, I've not read of any problems with drinking.

Your chances of catching most things are most likely less than an open mouth kiss. Or at least that's the consensus of peer reviewed studies I've seen.

• There is no confirmed case of HIV transmission by urine, but no definitive proof that it cannot be transmitted this way.
  • Any STD is easily transmitted by urine based simply on proximity.
  • Any infection of the urinary system can be easily transmitted. However, it's not what you think may happen. If someone has an infection caused by, say, strep, as a UTI, you're not getting a UTI, you may get strep throat.
  • If the person happens to have a disorder that causes blood in the urine, and not everyone knows they have a problem, ANY blood born diseases MAY be transmitted. These include things like hepatitis C. (Beware of those who share needles!)
  • Cytomegalovirus is easy to transmit by urine. However, almost everyone has it and doesn't know it.
  • Stomach acid is your first defense against and ingested bacteria, parasite, or virus. If you take an acid reducing medicine you are at much greater risk of contracting an illness if exposed to it in the urine you drink.
  • It's actually very difficult to catch a cold or the flu from the urine of an ill person. If you get it, it'll most likely be from other contact with that person.

With all that said, my personal rule is not to drink the urine of any person I don't know well and only if they don't have anything that I'd be afraid to catch. For me that's anything worse that the common cold or flu.

You can easily violate that rule many times with no consequence, but it only takes one time. I won't risk it.

One last clarification. Urine is not always acidic. It varies from acidic to alkaline. It tends to be alkaline in vegetarians and more acidic in meat eaters. The normal range clusters around neutral.

• Like 1