Female cleaner in the gents

This is entirely true.

The public toilets in my city centre have been refurbished in recent years, and they are no longer free. There is now a 20p charge.

Anyway, a couple of years back, I needed a pee so paid my 20p and entered the gents. I stood before a urinal, took my dick out and started peeing. But then in mid-flow a female cleaner, about my age, suddenly walked in and just started mopping the floor.

I must admit that I was a little taken aback at first, and my first thought was to regard it as a bit of a bloody cheek! But then I thought, "Hang on Steve, you're a pee fetishist! You're supposed to like this kind of thing!" So I just decided to "go with the flow" (pun very much intended :biggrin: ) and just carry on peeing.

When I finished I smiled at the female cleaner on my way out and said, "Hi". She smiled back. I wonder if she is one of us, and enjoys her job? :)

• Like 1

I have experienced this a few times. Teh first time was in a public toilet in St James' Park in London. I went into the gents and f8und a lady mopping the floor. I was a little surprised at first, but carried on regardless, peeing at the urinals. She was behind me, but she moved to mop the floor next to me, so she was quite close. I don't know how much she saw, but I wasn't hiding anything.

The second time, I was stood peeing at a urinal in toilets in Legoland Windsor. When I was mid stream, a young lady suddenly appeared from the service corridor which was just to my right. She walked right past me and started cleaning sinks behind me. She glanced down to the urinal as she passed, so she obviously was taking in the view.

The third time was a motorway service station. The lady cleaner was cleaning the actual urinals in one section. It was the sort of place with multiple sections, so I could easily have gone elsewhere, but ther was no sign up saying it was closed, so I picked a urinal ab8ut four along from where she was. It took me a bit to get started, but I managed to get going and she looked across at me, looking down at the urinal. When I finished, she looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile, gave a shake - possibly a little more than was strictly necessary, put my penis away and left the urinal.

The most recent time was at Lee Valley White Water centre in North London (where the 2012 Olympic kayaking was held). The toilet door was propped open with a cleaning sign and a cleaning cart was just outside. I was in my kayaking kit and these were the only toilets on the "wet side", so I had the choice of going in regardless, going into the ladies (which was tempting) or going back to the changing room and peeing in the open shower area. I decided that as there wasn't a closed sign in evidence, I would continue into the gents. Inside I found two urinals close together with two cubicles to the right of them. A young lady was cleaning the right hand urinal. I didn't feel I could literally stand right next to her and pee into the left urinal, so I went into the left hand cubicle, which was immediately to her right. I didn't bother closing the door and after managing to extract my equipment from within my dry suit, I peed into the toilet bowl. I made sure that ai hit the water with some gusto which made a satisying noise for quite a while as I was quite desperate. When I turned around to leave, I saw that the lady had moved to the sinks behind and was looking at me in the mirror. I smiled and said hello as I went to wash up. She just said hello back and I went off to get ready for kayaking.

• Hot 1
  • 6 years later...

I have never experienced the cleaner presence in the men's room, but several times I have met women who just wanted to pee. I have no idea if they did it by mistake or on purpose (possible the queue to the ladies' was too long), but they did.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3