My Girlfriend let her sister Pee on me

• 6 years later...

Must admit I read the title and thought this was going to be one of those over imaginative fantasies written with the finesse of a Beavis & Butthead script,

How wrong could I be - amazing, it's moments like that we live for and great to share - brilliantly written.  Would definitely like to read the follow ons - especially if the sister has any role in them.

• Agree 4
On 1/14/2014 at 2:30 PM, wetmanjf said:

It took me a few minutes to find my girlfriend...who was out a ways in the water. "So I heard she did it" she told me. I asked her if she was mad and she said of course not...I told you I didn't care. We sat talked for a few minutes and she told me that she would try again another time to see if she could break her shyness. We decided it was time to leave so we started to get out of the water...suddenly my girlfriend stopped....she looked down towards the water and mouthed "I'm peeing" She then promised me again...One day I'll do it on you.

But that's another story.

So did she ever pee on you ? Hopefully someone did.

• 4 months later...