What Makes You Pee?

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

Curious as to what types of drinks make you pee the most? Nowadays, I really can't get my hands on anything except water, so almost everything else makes me pee right away. Like, one beer now and I am done...can't hold it! Yesterday, I was the mall and got a sample of hot tea. Three stores later, I was bursting trying to find a bathroom. I often try to have juice or a soda when I'm making a custom video, so my pee is really big.

So...anything in particular that makes you burst after just one glass?

I can usually hold my bladder if im drinking beer-but once i do go,then its every 10 minutes!Really cold water is good for it too.Did you find a bathroom by the way,no little accidents in the panties i hope!

Guest WetFetishCat

I had to wait til I got home! I was at a pretty big, well-known mall. So figuring out where the bathrooms are and getting through the crowds...not worth it! The bus ride home was of course, torture! I made it though!

Warm beverages and cold air outside. I can drink several cups of coffee and be fine. As soon as the cold air hits me, look out, gotta pee. Many times in the winter, driving in the car with a hot cup of coffee. I'm fine until I get out. It's the combination of standing up and the cold air that does it. It takes me about five minutes to get from the parking lot to my apartment. On many occasions I knew I wouldn't make it. There are plenty of wet spots in that parking lot. In those instances, I always park where the neighbors on the upper floors can't see.

I tend to drink a lot (non alcoholic beverages) and as such, I pee more than the average. If I really want to pee a lot, I will drink a lot of water, along with a few caffeinated beverages. It is funny but beer does not make me pee nearly as much as plain water does.

The only thing that I have noticed is that after pushing water (drinking much more than normal) I have to be careful. If I suddenly go back to my normal intake level, I actually get dehydrated. It seems my kidneys get used to having to remove additional liquid, and continue to do so even after the temporary increase in fluid input is stopped.

I find the same, if I am preparing for some pee fun I increase my water intake and try to pee more often as that seems to increase the need to pee. I do often feel dehydrated afterwards though and I thought similarly to you that my system was used to the increased flow and so the fluid levels still need topping up.

Another thing to be careful of, and this is a general health warning, that if you increase the water intake, you are not topping up the salts and so on so you can make yourself ill. Again, I had noticed I often didn't feel quite right if I drunk water only and then a vanilla friend of mine collapsed and ended up in hospital during a visit to a hot country. He had consumed litres of water and had flushed a load of essentials out of his body. It took him a couple of weeks to recover properly. I now make sure I consume sports drinks as well as water and since I started doing that I have been fine.

As to what I consume, water obviously, I prefer slightly warm as the body seems to absorb it better, rather than try to send it straight out again, but then a couple of beers seems to help increase the volume considerably. I don't find tea or coffee help much. Fruit juice is good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Beer & coffee go right through me Drink a quart and pee a gallon

This is so me, lol

beer is my downfall, after I break the seal sometime around pint 3 or 4 Im peeing like a racehorse for the rest of the night

Same here, ladies love it, clear, no taste, and every 10 minutes easily.

Warm beverages and cold air outside. I can drink several cups of coffee and be fine. As soon as the cold air hits me, look out, gotta pee. Many times in the winter, driving in the car with a hot cup of coffee. I'm fine until I get out. It's the combination of standing up and the cold air that does it. It takes me about five minutes to get from the parking lot to my apartment. On many occasions I knew I wouldn't make it. There are plenty of wet spots in that parking lot. In those instances, I always park where the neighbors on the upper floors can't see.
So, only the neighbors on the lower floors can see? :)
So, only the neighbors on the lower floors can see? :)

I think glad1 is being a wise guy! Maybe I should have gone into more detail..... The parking lot sits across the driveway and is higher than the first two floors, thereby making it difficult for those residents to see.

I think glad1 is being a wise guy! Maybe I should have gone into more detail..... The parking lot sits across the driveway and is higher than the first two floors, thereby making it difficult for those residents to see.
Such a disappointment! And, to think, I was considering moving there! :biggrin: