My thoughts on pee chat with the female members

This is in NO way directed at every male on here. Just food for thought for many of you and the new males who join this site. Please understand that women usually have their defenses up when it comes to men. Take the approach like you do with water - dip in slowly and gently - not hard and fast! That totally came out sexual....oops!

This is in NO way directed at every male on here. Just food for thought for many of you and the new males who join this site. Please understand that women usually have their defenses up when it comes to men. Take the approach like you do with water - dip in slowly and gently - not hard and fast! That totally came out sexual....oops!

Agreed Autumn..Its an adult site of course,but im as guilty as anyone of perhaps going a bit too far with our lovely lady members,and i hope they understand how excited i,and all guys can get talking to them about peeing,and sex in general.Its all in fun really,i never set out to be outrageous.I know one of our ladies,Sophie,does tend to get annoyed with the guys sometimes,and rightly so,shes a very nice lady,and i like to be on shoutbox with her.I think maybe guys think they are complimenting a girl by telling her they have being a bit naughty looking at her pictures.Anyway lovely ladies,i think youre all just wonderful,and thanks for making this site so awesome.Including you of course Autumn!xx

Agreed Autumn..Its an adult site of course,but im as guilty as anyone of perhaps going a bit too far with our lovely lady members,and i hope they understand how excited i,and all guys can get talking to them about peeing,and sex in general.Its all in fun really,i never set out to be outrageous.I know one of our ladies,Sophie,does tend to get annoyed with the guys sometimes,and rightly so,shes a very nice lady,and i like to be on shoutbox with her.I think maybe guys think they are complimenting a girl by telling her they have being a bit naughty looking at her pictures.Anyway lovely ladies,i think youre all just wonderful,and thanks for making this site so awesome.Including you of course Autumn!xx

Thanks, FW. Sophie is a super sweetheart, so I would hope the guys on here would do nothing but treat her with respect. She's an awesome member of this forum, for sure. I've read and seen the frustration from her in the shoutbox and that's some of what prompted me to want to write this a few weeks ago (my desire, not hers).

I know it's fun to have girls who are into pee be available to chat with, but we want to keep it that way, right?!? Have you guys ever watched Tommy Boy? It reminds me of the scene where Tommy explains to the waitress how he screws up his sales.

Taken from IMDB:

Tommy: Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet.

[Reaches down and picks up a dinner roll]

Tommy: Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet.

[Pokes the roll playfully]

Tommy: You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go...

[makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]

Tommy: [Wailing loudly, making the whole restaurant look] Uuuuuuh! I killed it! I killed my sale! And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead, Helen. Am I right?

Helen: God, you're sick.

• Like 2

Very well said, Autumn, and I agree with all that you have said.

Yes, the ladies here are into peeing as are the guys. That they will have an understanding of such things is a given, as it wouldn't automatically be anywhere else. But the ladies here are people too, and none I have ever met want to talk about nothing but sex. Ladies like to have everyday conversations, be made to feel that what they say about anything is potentially interesting, and the things they do in real life - insofar as they want to share that - are worth knowing. They also like a bit of a laugh and a joke. They are not looking to be turned on by us guys when they chat to us - if they do get turned on that's just a bonus and generally won't happen unless they have grown to like you first anyway. They just want to have a nice chat and maybe get to know us - and for us to get to know them - as people who are interesting in so many more ways than just the sexual one.

And since she has been mentioned, I will say that I like Sophie very much, but in a so much wider way than merely a sexual one. I like and respect her on a moral level, and an intellectual one, and a personality one. She is interesting, and can sometimes make me laugh. And her heart is in the right place. Yes, she does sometimes like to talk about pee, but mostly with the people who are interested in her on many more levels than that. But the fact that she is so interesting a character on so many levels, a married mother in a highly respectable job - pillar of the community and all that - sinply adds greatly to her natural sexiness when she does want to talk about sexual stuff.

But insofar as Shoutbox is concerned, I have known a tendency sometimes for one or two to suddenly interrupt a conversation about something with some wholly un-related non sequitur about their peeing interest. Conversations need to be allowed to flow freely and - if everyone in the conversation is happy for it to - pee will come up in it's own good time. But trying to force a conversation back to it comes across as - "You're boring me now cos you are not talking about pissing and I just want you to talk about the stuff that gets me off." Well, as a guy I can find that irritating, but am certain it pisses the girls off. And one thing I have long since learned about girls - they want to be liked and respected as people, and not just as sex objects.

Personally, I do try - and hope succeed - in behaving decently to all the girls here. I am genuinely interested in chatting with them about almost anything, and will genuinely take an interest in them. I will adjust my style of interaction to suit the woman in question once I know her sufficiently well to do that - for example I might from the very off make an outrageously sexual comment with MissPiss as an opening gambit in a way that I never would with Sophie, because I know that MissPiss seems to like interacting on that level here right from the off in a way that Sophie does not. But I like to think that respectful interaction is my default setting.

But I will ask you a big favour, Autumn - if and when you can spare the time. If you believe that I myself have in any way interacted innapropriately with the ladies - and I respect and acknowledge your experience over the years - please tell me about it privately so that I can improve the way I interact. Thanks.

• Like 1

I think Autumn Peach has exploded the bomb here,and diffused it at the same time.Im certainly going to watch my manners more on shoutbox.I do enjoy chatting on a more broader level,than just sexual aspects.

If you present something sexual to her and she starts answering in short one or two word responses or doesn't answer your question at all, it's time to back off - she doesn't want to go there with you, at least not right at that moment. Try talking about something else if you start to notice this. Asking questions is always a good start!
Thanks Autumn, it's always good to be reminded of this. If a woman who's talking to me on here stops responding, I back off immediately and do not attempt to contact her in any way unless she resumes the conversation herself. The last thing I would want to be is a "creepy online stalker man."

Like Steve, I will extend an open invitation to any woman here who feels I have treated her rudely. Please feel free to tell me so in a private conversation. I will be glad to improve my understanding.

• Like 1
I think Autumn Peach has exploded the bomb here,and diffused it at the same time.Im certainly going to watch my manners more on shoutbox.I do enjoy chatting on a more broader level,than just sexual aspects.

Haha! Thanks, FW. Just the fact that you're willing to listen and learn says a lot about your character.

Thanks, Steve, FW, and LTL, for your thoughts. Just for the record, I don't have any issues with the 3 of you! Just keep doing what you're doing!

Something I want to say regarding all of this, though, is that we all still like chatting about pee stuff. I don't want my message to be misconstrued. Please don't feel like anyone is saying to stop talking about sexy stuff! Steve laid it out very well in his post. We just want to be treated with respect and want to join in the fun, but not necessarily be the object of your fun, if that makes sense. Now, if I post photos, I love hearing about how much you like them. Maybe not so much about you exploding in your pants, but hey, I can take the bad with the good!

Something I want to say regarding all of this, though, is that we all still like chatting about pee stuff. I don't want my message to be misconstrued. Please don't feel like anyone is saying to stop talking about sexy stuff!

I would second that. Feel free to talk about pee with the girls. They often do like talking about that themselves as well, after all. It is just important for them to be made to feel that they are respected and liked as people.

And timezone differences plus the fact that we both seem to live very busy lives, have meant that you and I, Autumn, have never really chatted, but it would be nice to get to know you a bit more in shoutbox sometime.

Now, if I post photos, I love hearing about how much you like them. Maybe not so much about you exploding in your pants, but hey, I can take the bad with the good!

Lol, I think on one occasion - after buying and viewing some of your sexiest videos - I myself made some comment to the effect of me exploding in my pants though I didn't use those exact words. Haha, sorry about that. Yes, there can sometimes be such a thing as "too much information", lol

• Like 1

Very well stated. I think what you said in the start of this thread needed to be stated. So far, for the most part, everyone has been very understanding and kind to me on WGP. Not so on other sites. On EP, I feel like a piece of meat being hung out for the wolves. If I replied to every request (on EP), I would be on there 24/7.

• Like 1

Autumn,

I have been a mod at 2 different pee related sites and I agree with most of what you say. Many guys do tend to be blunt and obnoxious when trying to talk to the female members here and at other sites. However their are always exceptions to this rule. I can tell you that I talk a lot to certain female members here and I would venture to guess that 95% of our conversations have nothing to do with sex or pee. I don't ever remember saying anything to a female member here that I would think would make them uncomfortable. I always approach a conversation as How would I talk to this lady if we were talking face to face. I can't imagine meeting a lady in person for the first time and starting out your conversation talking about sex. I hope most guys here can relate to this.

Wetmanjf

• Like 1
Autumn,

I have been a mod at 2 different pee related sites and I agree with most of what you say. Many guys do tend to be blunt and obnoxious when trying to talk to the female members here and at other sites. However their are always exceptions to this rule. I can tell you that I talk a lot to certain female members here and I would venture to guess that 95% of our conversations have nothing to do with sex or pee. I don't ever remember saying anything to a female member here that I would think would make them uncomfortable. I always approach a conversation as How would I talk to this lady if we were talking face to face. I can't imagine meeting a lady in person for the first time and starting out your conversation talking about sex. I hope most guys here can relate to this.

Wetmanjf

Exactly, Wetman! Most of the guys here are 100% gentleman to us ladies. You've been great in short time we've interacted. To your point and mine, I think the ONLY reason you were able to have the experience with Miss Piss was BECAUSE of you treating her well. I mostly just wanted to put this out there, from the female perspective, so I can try to help the guys who do struggle, interact better with women on here and in real life AND to help make this site a more comfortable environment for new female members!

• Like 1
Very well stated. I think what you said in the start of this thread needed to be stated. So far, for the most part, everyone has been very understanding and kind to me on WGP. Not so on other sites. On EP, I feel like a piece of meat being hung out for the wolves. If I replied to every request (on EP), I would be on there 24/7.

Um, yeah. That, and the jackass admins took down all of my pee pics and ALL of my stories, pee-related or not. Fuck faces...

Um, yeah. That, and the jackass admins took down all of my pee pics and ALL of my stories, pee-related or not. Fuck faces...

Yeah, most of my stories - and most of those of others that I liked - have disappered too.

I think that there is now very much a niche waiting to be filled for an adults only version of EP.

Im really glad,the lovely Autumn Peach has approached this issue.I know ive probably been a bit of a bull in a china shop here.I can certainly say,that in no way would i be actively trying to "pick up" any of our lovely ladies,and i do enjoy just having saucy chats,or just interesting chats,whatever is the theme of the day.(come on though you girls do love a bit of saucyness im sure..)As long as no-one gets in others faces with bullshit,its fine.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I'm glad this has been said. I find myself edging away from most adult sites because of that kind of stuff. It's not at all fun having 10, 20 people who you find slightly creepy, drooling over you and sending you crap like "how big r ur brests can i plz see ur pussy". I'm more than happy to chat to people about sex, but I like chatting about sex as an equal, not as a sex object.

• Like 2
I'm glad this has been said. I find myself edging away from most adult sites because of that kind of stuff. It's not at all fun having 10, 20 people who you find slightly creepy, drooling over you and sending you crap like "how big r ur brests can i plz see ur pussy". I'm more than happy to chat to people about sex, but I like chatting about sex as an equal, not as a sex object.

Of course, and that is what we want for this site. The girls to be made welcome and valued as people, and not just as sex objects who pee. But there are more than a few decent guys here who will chat respectably to you.

But if you ever do find yourself being harassed by some creep, let me or another mod or Admin know and we'll jump up and down on his bollocks for you.

Of course, and that is what we want for this site. The girls to be made welcome and valued as people, and not just as sex objects who pee. But there are more than a few decent guys here who will chat respectably to you.

But if you ever do find yourself being harassed by some creep, let me or another mod or Admin know and we'll jump up and down on his bollocks for you.

What's funny about what you've said is my goal for creating this thread WASN'T to have people policing the site (though, some of that may be necessary). I was hoping to educate and maybe help steer those guys in the right direction as far as how to treat the women on here if they want them to stick around and actually interact with them. Does that make sense?

Exactly! I love your quote, too. That's SO true! I know a lot of those guys are from non-English speaking countries, but still.

What's funny about what you've said is my goal for creating this thread WASN'T to have people policing the site (though, some of that may be necessary). I was hoping to educate and maybe help steer those guys in the right direction as far as how to treat the women on here if they want them to stick around and actually interact with them. Does that make sense?

Yes, Autumn. That makes total sense. And my comment - whilst offering policing in a worse case scenario - was partly said in jest in terms of kick ass phraseology. I too - and the other mods I'm sure - will try and guide them into better behaviour in a polite and friendly way too rather than going into kick ass mode at the drop of a hat. Throwing my weight around is not something I enjoy and it would only be done when absolutely necessary.

Personally, I believe that the sort of guys who respond to women as if they are sex objects in places like this come into two main categories - those who know perfectly well how to behave respectfully towards girls but who seem to assume that the rules don't apply online, and those who don't know how to interact with women even in real life. The latter will be harder to help but I suspect the former make up the majority.

• Like 1