Cousins Pissing Together

1 hour ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

Mmm I also remember us taking a shower together one time after swimming in a lake. We were naked and in the shower and she apparently needed to piss. I was sitting on the bench and she stood facing me and spread her lips open and went piss, the stream hitting between my legs on the edge of the bench. 

Did you say anything when her stream was hitting your leg?

Did you pee in the shower after she did?

Did you ever masturbate together or while she was in the same room ?

On 9/26/2024 at 5:09 AM, anonymous_gm said:

Sounds like you two have a great relationship and your stories are really hot!

Do you remember the first time you and your cousin had a naughty pee together?

I think I do, I believe we were hanging out in my room playing GameCube and she needed to piss. She just got up and opened my closet door and pulled her pants down, she squatted over the soft wood floor and pissed all over it. I was so surprised. I remember thinking it seemed so liberating to do that.

• Like 3
On 9/26/2024 at 11:47 AM, thisguy20 said:

That is one super wet closet: very impressive!

How did you and your cousin doing naughty peeing together begin?

Started with her peeing in my closet and then peeing in front of me a lot and me getting comfortable enough to try it 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Thank you for sharing these stories.

Have you or your cousin ever wet the bed? My earliest fascination with peeing began with a cousin who admitted to wetting her bed sometimes.

We’ve pissed behind the mattress, like squatted with our asses against the wall and tried to pee in the crack behind it. Sometimes it would get on the bed. I do remember her drunkenly pissing the mattress once. I did end up laying on my back and putting my knees up and bent, I took off my bottoms and also pissed on it since she already did. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2024 at 4:34 AM, chubbyjack said:

Did you say anything when her stream was hitting your leg?

Did you pee in the shower after she did?

Did you ever masturbate together or while she was in the same room ?

I remember thinking what she was doing was naughty. If you wanna hear more about this topic msg me privately!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NaughtyTinkle said:

I think I do, I believe we were hanging out in my room playing GameCube and she needed to piss. She just got up and opened my closet door and pulled her pants down, she squatted over the soft wood floor and pissed all over it. I was so surprised. I remember thinking it seemed so liberating to do that.

It sounds like she's the reason you developed a piss fetish. Do you ever wonder how would view pissing outside of a toilet if your cousin had never pissed in front of you?

• Love 1
On 9/26/2024 at 2:37 AM, NaughtyTinkle said:

One occasion my cousin slept over and we were drinking together at about 18/22 (our age difference) and we didn’t know where to piss without repeatedly going in the bathroom and waking my family. I told her she could squat next to my bed and go on the carpet. We both took turns squatting on the carpet over the course of the night absolutely soaking several spots on the carpet. She had shorts on but by the end of the night stayed in just her panties so she could pull them aside and go easily. I would just sit on the edge of the bed and pee. I just left myself bottomless. We’d seen each others pussies enough time it didn’t matter anymore. 

Someone asked about peeing in front of people. We did on a few occasions. We would go to the park and often squat somewhere semi out of the way. We happened to go pee more brazenly one day, we both needed to go and thought we’d squat beside a tree, sort of behind it. Well we were both pissing when a man comes up from behind us and walks in front, takes a look between our legs and keeps walking. 

Another time we got “caught” wasn’t really a big deal, it was at a bonfire where many people were pissing. We thought we’d go squat in the garage that was left open. People would go in to get beer or drinks. We decided to pee beside the owners lawn mower lol so we are both with our pants pulled down and both squatting and peeing when the owner and host walks in to get something. He sees us peeing and didn’t say anything really but he did stop and stare and make a comment about him needing to go too. When we were finished and went to leave we caught him peeing on his garbage cans. 

Another fond memory is we were in her parents attic looking for something, when we thought it might be fun to squat over some of the floorboards with cracks and piss into the insulation and walls. We took our pants off and stood over the floorboards and went piss. She spread her lips to get more of a spray going. I just let it flow naturally. 

That reminds me of a time when I wasn’t good at peeing standing up, I’m still not great. We would go in her carpeted closet and she’d try to help me aim my stream. We’d get naked and she’d spread my lips open and help me piss on the wall. 

When you pissed  on the wall or carpet what did you do about the smell?

I was the one who asked about peeing in front of others. Thanks for the reply

Edited by chubbyjack
13 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

It sounds like she's the reason you developed a piss fetish. Do you ever wonder how would view pissing outside of a toilet if your cousin had never pissed in front of you?

I tried to message you as suggested but it won't send. Would you please message me and I will reply.

On 9/28/2024 at 11:51 AM, chubbyjack said:

When you pissed  on the wall or carpet what did you do about the smell?

I was the one who asked about peeing in front of others. Thanks for the reply

Per urine spray works wonders

My cousin and I were at a movie about 10 years ago, and we didn’t wanna miss the movie. She had a dress on and I had shorts. We pulled our panties/shorts to our knees and just went piss on the theater floor so we didn’t have to get up. We each peed a few times due to the large sodas. 

• Hot 1

Another time we went on a walk near the beach, there’s a trail and a bunch of huge boulders and rocks beside the trail. We took our shorts off and sat on the rocks with our knees up and bent. We began tinkling on the rocks letting it flow down the side. 

• Hot 1

At my cousins parents house we would sometimes go take a pee in their basement. No one ever seemed to care. We liked to squat behind the staircase or right on the middle of the cement floor. One time we even got one of our guy friends to come down with us and pee on the wall.