Forbidden Fantasy

Misslittlecutie1

I just want to get this off my chest as I can’t stop fantasizing about it. I have a forbidden fantasy about a friend who started off as a longtime client.

I’m in a relationship but we haven’t been intimate in 2 years as we’ve been going through an extreme rough patch. During this time my client and I have been trading work allowing us to spend more time together. Even before this he had turned into a friend as we’ve been working together for many years (longer than I’ve known my partner). I’ve always found him attractive especially since he’s incredibly intelligent as well as funny as we share the same humor. 

Throughout the years, we’ve talked a little bit about our sex lives but nothing major or in great detail. A lot of funny or embarrassing things that we’d laugh at, and I know he’s very attracted to women with my body type. Well, lately I can’t help but imagine having sex with him. I’ve caught on through conversation that he seems to be pretty kinky, which I love especially since my partner is not at all and I completely am. 

When I fantasize about him, I imagine him tying me up with my hands behind my back, him bending me over his knee to expose my large lipped pussy and him spanking me. Starting off with light taps and intermittently rubbing his fingers between my lips to feel how wet I’m getting. Rubbing my ass and spanking a little harder each time. I want him to see my pussy get wetter and wetter until I’m dripping while I can feel his cock get harder and harder as I’m bent over his lap. I want him to choke me, pull my hair, bite my shoulder and neck, just completely dominate me. I want to feel his hard cock slide deep into my pussy as my lips grip him tight. I want him to watch himself fucking my tight pussy while my wet lips glide up and down his shaft. When I masturbate, I often times imagine him eating my pussy as I cum. 

I know I shouldn’t be thinking about him, but I can’t help it. We get along so well, we often send each other funny memes, and my partner has even made a weird comment about how he and I would make a great match (although he does have a girlfriend). At times I feel like he may be having similar feelings but I try to ignore them as I shouldn’t be acting on them. I’m not looking for advice, more so just wanted to share my fantasy with someone since I can’t get it out of my head and could never tell him nor my partner. I guess I’ll just keep fantasizing and wishing it were a reality in another life. 

Anyone else dealt with something similar?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1