Fun At-Home Peeing Ideas

Kist98

So my parents are leaving town for a couple weeks and I have the house completely to myself. I want fun and/or naughty ideas to try out while they're gone 😈 I already know I want to wear diapers around the house and try to use them, but that's my only solid plan so far. So let me hear what you'd do!

If bed wetting is your thing...

Find a plastic sheet to cover the mattress, put down some towels/other absorbent easily washed bedding and enjoy spraying it over yourself whilst in bed.

Easily cleaned up (just gather everything in the plastic sheet to take to the washer).

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

I'd say the bed too! But no protection!! Way more fun and feels so much better!! 

Or if you have a trash can in the kitchen!! Piss in it all week then change bags and continue pissing in that up until the day before they come home!! 

I love the trash can idea! That would be so naughty to just lift the lid and let loose into it. I'm sure it would make such a nice sound splashing into the piss already in there!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, InOddPlaces said:

Dirty clothes basket. Squat into the pile of clothes and pee, enjoying the warmth like a diaper but a whole lot more naughty ☺️

I absolutely will be doing this! Due to what I do for a living I'm always doing laundry, so there's plenty to soak. I've always wanted to do it but never tried. I'll make sure every load of wash is pre-soaked while they're gone 👀

• Like 1
On 9/24/2024 at 12:50 AM, Kist98 said:

So my parents are leaving town for a couple weeks and I have the house completely to myself. I want fun and/or naughty ideas to try out while they're gone 😈 I already know I want to wear diapers around the house and try to use them, but that's my only solid plan so far. So let me hear what you'd do!

How about all of the sinks, showers, floor drains, and bathtubs?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
15 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

Or if you have a trash can in the kitchen!! Piss in it all week then change bags and continue pissing in that up until the day before they come home!! 

On thst note, using the kitchen compost bin as a toilet should totally be normalized!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, PeeGurl74 said:

Stand in your kitchen naked, fix a sandwich or wash dishes, when you have to piss, just do it without thinking about it. Let it go on the cabinet or simply turn slightly to go on the floor and then walk away. Come back and tell us about it. 💦

I love this idea!!! The nonchalant act of just pissing while making the sandwich,  then walking around the kitchen eating it and pissing!!  I've got to try this!!

Thanks PeeGurl74!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/25/2024 at 1:32 PM, PeeGurl74 said:

Stand in your kitchen naked, fix a sandwich or wash dishes, when you have to piss, just do it without thinking about it. Let it go on the cabinet or simply turn slightly to go on the floor and then walk away. Come back and tell us about it. 💦

I've always wanted to try such a casual pee while doing something. I'm curious if it would feel natural or not!

• Like 1
On 9/25/2024 at 12:36 AM, Calvin45 said:

If you have a backyard, Go outside and walk around and wet yourself. If private enough, or at night, undressed...

Unfortunately I don't have much outside privacy because I live in a densely packed area. I wish I had some privacy because pissing outside your own home sounds so satisfying!

On 9/24/2024 at 5:50 AM, Kist98 said:

The diapers thing is a must do, it's wonderful walking around with a soaked crotch. I love to wet myself when sat on my fave park bench wearing incontinence panties letting the warm pee flow as people walk past me. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nylon crossdresser said:

The diapers thing is a must do, it's wonderful walking around with a soaked crotch. I love to wet myself when sat on my fave park bench wearing incontinence panties letting the warm pee flow as people walk past me. 

I know ever since I tried them the first time, I've been hooked on them and wear them almost everyday or every few days at least!!

And I've learned that while driving if I aim my dick towards my stomach, even if it overflows it really covers your dick and balls and around your waist nicely!! And soaks my pants around my waist and with a long shirt nobody can see it and the wetness is incredible!!