Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
zzyzx52

pee beside/ on the car

On 11/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, Peefun said:

My ex-GF pissing on the sidewalk next to the car one evening after having a few drinks and not being able to hold it until we got home.

59.JPG

Wow, this extremely hot! Being a fan of female desperation, I am interested - how was her desperation in the car? How far away from home were you when she asked you to pull over?

On 1/22/2020 at 10:13 PM, kramer said:

Wow, this extremely hot! Being a fan of female desperation, I am interested - how was her desperation in the car? How far away from home were you when she asked you to pull over?

We were actually in another city on vacation and were at least a 30 minute drive from our hotel. We had been at a topless bar where she had several drinks but didn't use the restroom before we left.

• Hot 2

11 hours ago, Peefun said:

We were actually in another city on vacation and were at least a 30 minute drive from our hotel. We had been at a topless bar where she had several drinks but didn't use the restroom before we left.

Thank you so much for the further details! As far as I understand, in case you would have continued to drive to your hotel without pulling over, she would have actually ended up peeing in the car ..(?)

3 hours ago, puddyls said:

yikes! i had to pee. so i guess there’s no shame in turning a parking lot into a bathroom. ☺️😇

None 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@puddyls, Wow! An incredibly sexy set of photos! I love your bare thighs, and a little bit of your hair, showing above your black stockings and panties, in the first photo, as well as the detailed view of your stream, coming out of you, in the third photo. Thanks for posting such an intimate and erotic set. xoxo

Edited by Dr.P
Add bold face.
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, puddyls said:

yikes! i had to pee. so i guess there’s no shame in turning a parking lot into a bathroom. ☺️😇

Even less shame in turning into a photo shoot set!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Even less shame in turning into a photo shoot set!

haha. that got cut short because 2 people drove by. but i did finish peeing. lol

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 3

ALS_Car-Wash_Kacy-Lane_medium_0136.thumb.jpg.2e5ab03e1311dca64b31b0f97f0eddbd.jpgALS_Car-Wash_Kacy-Lane_medium_0137.thumb.jpg.bef6ac9489140777de50cbf77d073ef8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/13/2014 at 1:04 AM, zzyzx52 said:

20.JPG

21.JPG

20.JPG.15c8100e1b18a76cc15102e3f0a58a0a.JPG

21.JPG.5a75485b2b4c1d74634faa8a69e39e70.JPG

2nd girl...I adore her naughtiness

• Like 1