New here. 10.28.2014

abbeykm

Hi all.

I note many members introduced themselvs here in the past. I have long adnired some of the quality postings on here. It is surprising what one can also learn from like minded people. Like so many others who contribute here I am suprised and I guess relieved (pardon the pun) to discover a community of like minded people, so I decided to join up.

I am a male in my 50s and have a fascination with peeing. I have always been curious as to how this started, and am somewhat amazed at some of the postings here which seem to indicate a similar pattern to my own.

Over 40 years ago I was quite innocently playing with some kids my own age when quite accidently I observed two relatives of mine (female) relieving themselvs in a completly carefree manner. It was my first 'sexual' encounter of any kind and whilst it struck a chord it simply didn't register with me at the time. It was many years later I begun to think of this day many years earlier and I still recall it with absolute clarity. Like perhaps so many others on this forum I assumed I was in some way 'weird' or something was wrong with me.

Years later I discover through the forum there is a whole community out there who enjoy this particular obsession to varying degrees. It seemed a little selfish to simply read the 'stories' , enjoy them, learn from them, and not contribute in some way.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Abbeykm.

I identify with much of what you say. Only slightly younger than you (am 49), I too am old enough to have come of age in pre-internet days, and remember how isolated I felt in my interests. I struggled with shame issues for many years.

But long since ceased to do so. No reason for any of us to feel ashamed of our love of pee here.

Anyway, hope to see you posting around the site.

• 2 weeks later...