Interesting Night Out Part 2

BRAVO :tongue: :tongue: :O_o: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wink: :wink:

A true experience I would love to have myself , Wait . I did in a way with a girl once that I had taken out to a causal dinner with me once . That as I was driving Her Home . She asked for me to pull over to the side of a county road we were on . Got out pulled Her blue jeans down , squatted down and peed a gusher . I mean I could hear Her pee hissing loudly as She was peeing for over a minute . Before She was finished .I was not able to see her peeing since She was really low in Her squatting position . That I couldn't see Her pee . Though I still got a Hard - On in hearing it though :wink: :wink: .

That only that you , Crissy P , did that and I wasn't able to do nor enjoy in at that particular time I had experience this . That you and your date did . Was the fact that He saw you as you were peeing outside the limo . Plus as both of you were driving through the city late at night with tinted windows to give you privacy . Had really great passionate sex :woot:

Which I was also not able to have that night . Most likely because the girl I was with was on Her period and didn't want any sex at that time .

You had shared a really great experience on here . That was Excellent to read about . As well as being so very arousing , to me , & I Hope others too , in reading what you had enjoyed in by being so Very Naughty in public . That it was made even better in how well you had described what you have done in having a very enjoyable , passionate evening out with a friend of yours !!

I'll give this a rating of :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :O_o: :tongue: :wink: :wink: & a cock saluting you for being a Great Experience Writer !!

Well Done Crissy P I had LOVED it :)

Thank You , In sharing it !!

Kevin

I agree, the more detail the better! :) Thanks a lot for sharing the experience, sounds like you both had a great night.

Thank you! It was a great night. Something to remember when I'm alone in bed with my battery operated boyfriend (BOB).

• Like 1
Thank you! It was a great night. Something to remember when I'm alone in bed with my battery operated boyfriend (BOB).

Crissy P ,

I bet BOB loves that too . When in bed with you at night . When you are alone then ;) ;)

Also I agree more details the better in reading . As well as imagining what you had experienced in .

So Please , don't skip any . It makes your posts so very arousing to read . As well as get off on too :)

Kevin

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 10/27/2014 at 10:00 AM, CrissyP said:

Thank you steve25805! I'm afraid I get a little too wordy and go into too much detail. Makes me feel like I'm writing a short story.

6 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I have a couple more episodes planned.

On 10/27/2014 at 10:00 AM, CrissyP said:

Thank you steve25805! I'm afraid I get a little too wordy and go into too much detail. Makes me feel like I'm writing a short story.

Please don't worry about writing too much. You write a wonderful story and I'm sure the readers savor every word...I know I do!