Festival in the forest

This reminds me a bit of an event I went to many years ago. It was an afterparty of an environmental sustainability conference, so it attracted a similar crowd to what you were describing. I wouldn't call it a "festival" because its existence was only known to people who knew the organizers of the conference, it wasn't publicized in any way. Even for attendees, the location was not disclosed ahead of time to prevent huge crowds of party crashers. It was held at a private residence in the forest, which didn't have sufficient bathroom facilities for the well over 100 guests who were at the event, so it was made clear from the beginning that we were all expected to pee outside. I believe there were a few porta potties but most people went in the bushes. I was near a lot of peeing girls there but because it was dark I didn't have anything I'd really call a sighting. I did have a nice chat with a random woman in the hot tub where both of us were bathing naked though, that was an interesting experience.

I just looked up the conference out of curiosity, and it's still going on yearly, but in another city a few counties away from where it was that year, so if there's an unofficial afterparty then it must take place somewhere else now.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

I did have a nice chat with a random woman in the hot tub where both of us were bathing naked though, that was an interesting experience.

… so, did both of you pee in the water? 🙈

• 3 weeks later...

Festivals are awesome. Some of my very best piss-experiences I’ve had at festivals. The best ever is the bushes, many years ago, where lots of women sat on a shelf and peed down onto some smaller trees and bushes. Lots of piss was dripping from the leafs. I went there with the worst boner ever. I just stood there in the bushes, enjoyed myself and let warm piss drip into my dick. I was so extremely horny. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1