New Ideas for New Videos

Huy guys (and girls too of course)

Can Y'all help me???? I need some new ideas for new pee videos!!! I need to update my site with a new video today and can't think of anything that I haven't already done!!! So any suggestions (THAT I CAN DO AT HOME) will be greatly appreciated. Please post your ideas right here in this thread. . . that is why I created this topic : )

Now taking requests. . . .

Lizz

How about pissing all over a glass table? As well asa full view of the action from several feet away, you could place a cam underneath to film your piss splashing down.

Be a bit difficult if you don't have two cams and a glass table, but if you do - great!

How about pissing all over a glass table? As well asa full view of the action from several feet away, you could place a cam underneath to film your piss splashing down.

Be a bit difficult if you don't have two cams and a glass table, but if you do - great!

That's a great idea thanks!!!!

• Like 1

I cant think of anything that im sure you havent already done,the glass table idea seems good though.Have you done rear view peeing,or on all fours peeing?Maybe peeing in the tub,when you are in the tub,no foam or anything,but then you could watch the water turn yellow as you pee in the water...

I cant think of anything that im sure you havent already done,the glass table idea seems good though.Have you done rear view peeing,or on all fours peeing?Maybe peeing in the tub,when you are in the tub,no foam or anything,but then you could watch the water turn yellow as you pee in the water...

Yes I have peed in the tub without foam/suds. . . so I think the peeing on a glass table is the best suggestion so far.

Lizz

• Like 2

Looks like you went for the glass table idea - sounds great! :biggrin: I think we'd all like to see that.

I know you've made a lot of videos so I imagine you've already covered most things (quite literally - in pee); if you're ever doing outside videos, I bet between us we can come up with lots more new ideas for you. :)

You did my request and I loved it...but I'll see if I can think of any other ideas..but it's only fair to give others their turn in asking for what they might like to see.

Wetmanjf

Please share. . . I would love to hear your thoughts regardless!

I had a problem with my camera this morning when I attempted to shoot the "pee on glass table" video. So after I fixed the problem I finally made the new video.. . . but I didn't pee on the glass table (I will do that tomorrow) instead I pissed on MYSELF and it felt so fucking good! I layed on my back and raised my bottom against the wall so my stream would land all over my belly, neck, face and tits.

• Like 1
I had a problem with my camera this morning when I attempted to shoot the "pee on glass table" video. So after I fixed the problem I finally made the new video.. . . but I didn't pee on the glass table (I will do that tomorrow) instead I pissed on MYSELF and it felt so fucking good! I layed on my back and raised my bottom against the wall so my stream would land all over my belly, neck, face and tits.

Sounds great. Have you ever peed on yourself before?

If you like it, here's my next suggestion - let Ashley stand astride you and piss on you. Her pee will feel much the same as yours, and you may enjoy the eroticism of it more than you might anticipate.

But hey, who am I to give advice? When it comes to pissing for fun, I am merely the trainee to your master craftsman, lol.

Really would love to see you pissing all over Ashley's bare ass, though. Have had pleasure imagining that before now. Perhaps when the credit cards are finally paid off, and spare money becomes more readily available.....????

Oh, in the meantime another solo idea for you - opening the fridge door and just pissing right inside it! Ain't that just so damned naughty that it's kind of really hot to think about?

Another idea. Stand over the toilet and piss - with the fucking lid closed, haha!

Another sexy idea - man I need to team up with Lindsay Lefthand real bad quite soon, obviously, lol - is to slowly undress in your living room, gradually placing your clothes in a pile upon the floor . And once naked, standing and pissing all over them! And then putting them straight back on!

Am I on a roll here?

I just had a thought on a video you can do with Ashley most likely if possible & your glass table top

You have Ashley sitting flat on the top of the glass table . Her pussy flat against the glass . So that when she pees . Her pee will just flow out to the edge and then trickle off .

Now depending on how much Ashley can pee at one time . Will depend on how wet you will get when you lay underneath the edge where Ashley pee will eventually flow off. You [osition yourself there tocatch Ashley's pee run off . As well as get wet in doing that

Kevin

Sounds hot : )

Opening the fridge door and just pissing right inside it! Ain't that just so damned naughty that it's kind of really hot to think about?

Stand over the toilet and piss - with the fucking lid closed, haha!

Am I on a roll here?

WOW!!! And I thought I was bad!!! I LOVE your naughty way of thinking. . . hahahahaha

"Opening the fridge door and just pissing right inside it! Ain't that just so damned naughty that it's kind of really hot to think about?"

Their was a site once called SeeMePee. They did a Video where they put a camera inside a fridge..the girl opened the door walked up..pulled her panties to the side and peed all into the fridge and then shut the door...Great video and great Point of View !!

Wetmanjf

they put a camera inside a fridge..the girl opened the door walked up..pulled her panties to the side and peed all into the fridge and then shut the door...Great video and great Point of View !!

Wetmanjf

I would soooo love to do that.

Would be hot to see some prank peeing. Invite a friend over, offer them a drink, pee in said drink and then film the reaction? Or if they fall asleep, pee on them while theyrr sleeping? Long shot but if she's having a bath, run in and pee on her while she's trying to relax?

could be a prank war series lol

There was a site once called SeeMePee. They did a Video where they put a camera inside a fridge..the girl opened the door walked up..pulled her panties to the side and peed all into the fridge and then shut the door...Great video and great Point of View !!

I think this is probably the video you mean......

http://motherless.com/B6E6618

• Like 1