Posting New Content

Question for my fellow forum goers/moderators/admins/etc. What if I had 2 videos I wanted to post that don't exist anywhere on the internet because a they were commissioned to be made by me and I figured I'd share them here. Do I have to upload them to an external website and link them here or is there a way around that and it can be posted directly to this website?

You can email them to [email protected] and I'll upload them directly to this site for you. You may wish to use https://www.wetransfer.com/ if it's a large file.

Normally I would recommend uploading them to an external site and linking to them here, but since these are exclusive videos, I'd be happy to get these put directly on this site for you.

I'm sending you an email ASAP. One of the files is over 25mb so my yahoo mail is using dropbox to attach it. Hopefully it still works okay for you to receive it. Hopefully. Where will the video be posted and will I post it or will you?