Female Urinals

On 9/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, DivaQC said:

My aim is well. I always have paper toilette with me and put the paper in the back of my leg where its dripping so I do not get my clothes wet.

Do you completely empty your bladder when using urinals or just pee as long as your stream is powerful enough to aim?

On 9/9/2019 at 9:53 AM, DivaQC said:

My aim is well. I always have paper toilette with me and put the paper in the back of my leg where its dripping so I do not get my clothes wet.

Sorry I am late on replies 🙄

Your aim is really good, then again, its bad when you had too much to drink lolololol

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Backwoods county fairs around here still see an old water heater, cut down the length into two 6 food piece layed out as a trough along the wall. Piece of pipe with tiny holes drilled into it feeds water slowly. Guys lined up cheek-to-jowell pissing when the tractor pulls or bull riding is going on.

2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

“I came in here to have a piss and I’m honestly feeling so attacked right now”

I don't know...  the girl on the right I'm pretty sure is having a 'Wow' moment and the girl next to her has that tape measure extended pretty far...

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Backwoods county fairs around here still see an old water heater, cut down the length into two 6 food piece layed out as a trough along the wall. Piece of pipe with tiny holes drilled into it feeds water slowly. Guys lined up cheek-to-jowell pissing when the tractor pulls or bull riding is going on.

If it ain't broke don't fix it lol

• Like 1
On 9/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

Do you enjoy peeing while drunk though?

If i had been in the advance stages of drinking and having fun. There are times we can get silly while we are peeing. I don't thing by me being drunk will make me enjoy it more, if that makes any sense?

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Navdoc73 said:

I would think that they would straddle it so the they have a bigger target.

That would make more sense.  I doubt that instructions were posted. :)