Click here to remove ads
lordofcoatham1

what are your all time top 10 favourite computer games?

im not sure they should tinker with Doom,I cant see it being much of a port but in name alone. I wonder if the old cheats will work lol idkfa, iddqd

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

I'm not really up to date with the current generation of games so I'll list my top 5 Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis games (as of now. This list changes day to day):

SNES:

1. Earthbound

2. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

3. Super Mario World 2

4. Donkey Kong Country 2

5. Super Mario World

Genesis:

1. Sonic the Hedgehog 2

2. Sonic the Hedgehog

3. Sonic the Hedgehog 3

4. Ristar

5. Beyond Oasis

http://doom.com/en-gb/

There ya go, Spring 2016.

Hmmm,looks a bit too "next gen".I think part of the charm of Doom was its blocky graphical style.I wasnt that keen on Doom 3.Ive been hoping they could keep that blocky style,just update it a bit.

Some great suggestions here. I'm in no way a serious gamer and have very little time these days but memories include:

Sonics (all the first few)

TOCA Touring Cars (first ps1 game I ever played)

Silent Hill (I was 12 ish at the time, scared the crap out of me!)

Original Theme Park

Dizzy games on the Amiga (showing my age there I know)

A PS1 game which was a very realistic(kind of,i never felt i was going to be burned to death) called Panzer Front.Fallout series,Far Cry,the new Primal is a bit,just ok.

Still on Destiny, Level 40, Light is 298 ........ Call of Duty III, Star Wars Battlefront and Guitar Hero Live have all been added.

Another thing, PS4 is pretty much useless without a Play Station plus membership, I have been paying for Eve Online (PC) for as long as I can remember, didn't mind that much, but PS4 and Plus membership ($69 AUD) adds so much more, it's hard to imagine the game without it now.

some good choice of games there, i enjoyed the early toca games. I suppose Ive goten used to paying a subscription to xbox live, been doing it for 10 years now, think its about £40 a year, but with the free games its not too bad, pluus theres nnver been too many connection issues ive found either

PS4 Update 3.50 ....... PS4 Remote Play now works on PC and Mac, works fine over local network.