Question for the ladies of this forum

When you wipe after peeing, does it feel good? By which I mean, do you gain sexual pleasure from it? I mean, if you think about it, you're basically just rubbing your genitals with a soft piece of paper in you hand, right?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, Pseudodegen said:

By which I mean, do you gain sexual pleasure from it?

Nope

6 hours ago, Pseudodegen said:

you're basically just rubbing your genitals

Ehhh not exactly. We are wiping the pee hole and the insides of the lips and not really the clit. So atleast for me, it feels like nothing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

I mean, if I don't get much pleasure giving my penis a shake after peeing, why would I presume women would get pleasure wiping?

Well, I wouldn't really consider it overtly 'sexual', but to me shaking it does actually feel good. Maybe that's just me though.

7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You mean this isn't you/us 😱

Screenshot_20240227_065058_Reddit.thumb.jpg.ec44ea2469d52a3b590e58b5f1fa41cc.jpg

Not her womb exploding 😩

Only if we could hold back our "crimson shame" also. Imagine the amount of money we would have saved in tampons. F for female indeed.. sigh

8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

You mean this isn't you/us 😱

Screenshot_20240227_065058_Reddit.thumb.jpg.ec44ea2469d52a3b590e58b5f1fa41cc.jpg

That was so bad, I had to laugh through the whole thing. Is it a comedy?

It's so easy to see, that this man who wrote this, never had even the slightest discussion with a female about that and does not understand female anatomy at all.

Edited by Overlord
7 hours ago, CON2H4 said:

This is reminding me of the Facebook group "And then she breasted boobily to the stairs and titted downwards"

That's where I saw this meme originally lol.

The act of wiping does not bring any joy by itself. Being turned on or having sexual pleasure starts in the head. For women at least, the same gesture on the same part of our body can be totally de-sexualized or highly erotic, depending on the time, the place, the mood, the partner etc...

I sometimes got excited by wiping my pussy, but it was always because I was already turned on by the situation : peeing in front of men, in urinals etc. When I am alone in my toilet or a public stall, then it is just a hygiene routine.

• Love 1

Like @vanessa9 said, sexual arousal is a mind state, you can get an erection (for man, of course) from a fantasy or a naughty tought alone, but no matter how much you rub your genitals in the shower for example, you won't get the same result. Same goes for the women, they are not set on having pleasure when they rub the vulva to dry it, or washing it

It feels good for sure I don't get any sexual pleasure from it though.  I think I can speak for all of us ladies when I say we've always wiped for as long as we can remember so it just comes as second nature.

On 2/23/2024 at 11:41 PM, Pseudodegen said:

When you wipe after peeing, does it feel good? By which I mean, do you gain sexual pleasure from it? I mean, if you think about it, you're basically just rubbing your genitals with a soft piece of paper in you hand, right?

No, it’s just to prevent us walking around with damp undies on. There’s nothing worse than when you take a piss and there isn’t any toilet paper in the stall. It’s literally the worse.

7 hours ago, Darlene said:

There’s nothing worse than when you take a piss and there isn’t any toilet paper in the stall.

6o751tbkasra1.jpg

• Haha 4