Nudist resorts and pissing outdoors

I've never been to a nudist resort or beach (some day, I keep saying) but I've been nude in mixed company. Unless there's something interesting happening an erection was quite rare. I do remember one time when a new girl showed up .. a real stunner .. and when she got naked every cock in sight lifted.

The girls just about pissed themselves laughing (figuratively speaking), including the new girl. I think she was quietly pleased with her affect on us but she covered it by laughing.

Limpness was rapidly restored.

• Like 1

I have been to a nude-friendly beach a few times. There are sometimes families with children there (some nude, some not). Whilst I've never seen a full erection, most guys tend to be somewhere between limp and semi-hard most of the time.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I got into naturism about a year ago and have been to two resorts, but only seen one man pissing outdoors. So unfortunately it seems to be like any other place in that regard, although I greatly enjoyed the experience otherwise.

• Like 1