Jump to content

do you have any stories of your mom desperate to pee and can you share them


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, LickerLover said:

Love the fact that she didn’t wipe - and left a damp gusset.  I wish more women would do this.  Leaves the panties very  aromatic.

Yes, got to agree there........you can't beat that aroma, a wet gusset, or even when its dry, the scent is still there.........it also stays around their private areas when giving oral, especially if its been a while since they washed.

  • Hot 3
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
23 hours ago, Bob3322 said:

I had posted this before, but there was a two year period when I was about 9-11 yrs old. My mom would host weekly meetings of the local women's club. We also had some aunts that would come over. We had a bathroom that was a Jack and Jill kind.. between my bedroom and the guest bedroom. They would enter through the guest bedroom. The door never completely shut, and I would stand outside the door... and peek through the 1 inch crack. Needless to say, I never missed a Thursday night, and I saw soooo much!!!

That’s amazing!  Did you ever get to see your mother use that bathroom?

  • Agree 1
Link to post

When I was a kid, I saw my mom peeing at the park couple of times because she was pregnant and couldn`t hold much longer. I was a kid so I didn`t think of it as something sexual back then and don`t fantasize about now BUT I like to ask my gfs to pee outside since I like watching it lol.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Sirpeealot said:

That’s amazing!  Did you ever get to see your mother use that bathroom?

I never did, nor had the desire. But there were about 20 different ladies I would enjoy watching. The door that opened up to the guest room did not shut all the way. So I would peek on them. 

  • Hot 2
Link to post
  • 3 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:30 AM, jeffpicard said:

Yes, got to agree there........you can't beat that aroma, a wet gusset, or even when its dry, the scent is still there.........it also stays around their private areas when giving oral, especially if its been a while since they washed.

That is so true. Not wiping right after peeing is so awesome and a wet or dry one is still outstanding, the scent is still there for sure. It does keep.

I can't forget how many times I have seen my mother pee in front of me, I was all but 5 years old first and I heard the pee sound like I would pee in my bathroom, but it was coming from my mother's bathroom. I went into her bathroom and I saw her standing up and peeing, just like me, a 5 year old. This was a revelation for me. This was some thing I had to tell everyone, but mom told me that it was okay that she did it and I said okay.

Pretty hot

  • Hot 3
Link to post

Like others here, I grew up in a single bathroom house so there generally was an open door policy. Also using the toilet while another family member was in the bath, or someone else using the toilet while I was in the bath was common. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, MNFunGuy4U said:

That is so true. Not wiping right after peeing is so awesome and a wet or dry one is still outstanding, the scent is still there for sure. It does keep.

I can't forget how many times I have seen my mother pee in front of me, I was all but 5 years old first and I heard the pee sound like I would pee in my bathroom, but it was coming from my mother's bathroom. I went into her bathroom and I saw her standing up and peeing, just like me, a 5 year old. This was a revelation for me. This was some thing I had to tell everyone, but mom told me that it was okay that she did it and I said okay.

Pretty hot

 

18 minutes ago, MRJH22 said:

Like others here, I grew up in a single bathroom house so there generally was an open door policy. Also using the toilet while another family member was in the bath, or someone else using the toilet while I was in the bath was common. 

This is all too familiar!  It’s always nice hearing others share their experiences similar to my own.  Do either of you feel like or know that this may have contributed to the development of your pee fetishes?  For myself, it had a big impact on it..  Happy to share more anytime..  thanks!!

  • Agree 1
Link to post
On 1/3/2023 at 1:30 AM, jeffpicard said:

Yes, got to agree there........you can't beat that aroma, a wet gusset, or even when its dry, the scent is still there.........it also stays around their private areas when giving oral, especially if its been a while since they washed.

Yes I do love sniffing a damp gusset also.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
Link to post

I have seen my mother and sister pee, many years ago when I was under ten years old in the late 1960's / early 70's.... Mum first. We had family in the north west of England, about 120 miles away up at Southport. Family car, probably a Mk2 Ford Cortina at the time, mum didn't drive so dad did the driving, mum sat up front map reading with sister and me on the back seat. Mum made sure sister and I had done a wee before the journey started. We had to get across from Nottingham to the M6 motorway which used to be on smaller roads through villages etc. Mum would always ask if we needed a wee after a few hours, sometimes we did. If we needed to go, dad would pull the car up on the verge in the country, normally near a gate and near a hedge or woodland. Mum, sister and me would get out and mum would find the spot in private behind a hedge etc. I would normally wee first from memory. I can remember my sister would always watch and mum didn't discourage her in the slightest. Then they would usually squat and go and not hide themselves, mum not always had one but more often than not she would! The interesting thing........ I can never ever remember dad joining us or getting out alone for one? He always stopped in the car with the engine running, waiting for us.... I have wee'd with my sister a few times! That is another true story I will tell if there is interest? I reckon she innocently got me into this pee fetish thing!

Edited by sumrexus
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
11 minutes ago, sumrexus said:

I have seen my mother and sister pee, many years ago when I was under ten years old in the late 1960's / early 70's.... Mum first. We had family in the north west of England, about 120 miles away up at Southport. Family car, probably a Mk2 Ford Cortina at the time, mum didn't drive so dad did the driving, mum sat up front map reading with sister and me on the back seat. Mum made sure sister and I had done a wee before the journey started. We had to get across from Nottingham to the M6 motorway which used to be on smaller roads through villages etc. Mum would always ask if we needed a wee after a few hours, sometimes we did. If we needed to go, dad would pull the car up on the verge in the country, normally near a gate and near a hedge or woodland. Mum, sister and me would get out and mum would find the spot in private behind a hedge etc. I would normally wee first from memory. I can remember my sister would always watch and mum didn't discourage her in the slightest. Then they would usually squat and go and not hide themselves, mum not always had one but more often than not she would! The interesting thing........ I can never ever remember dad joining us or getting out alone for one? He always stopped in the car with the engine running, waiting for us.... I have wee'd with my sister a few times! That is another true story I will tell if there is interest? I reckon she innocently got me into this pee fetish thing!

Yes please share more about peeing with your sister!

  • Like 2
Link to post
8 hours ago, sumrexus said:

@Sirpeealot and @knarf11 Okidoki

I have a sister two years younger than me.

In around 1970 we would have been just pre-pubescent or just before puberty. The 1960's had just passed and people were generally more liberal. I had probably had the facts of life discussion by this time. Dad used to bath my sister and I together before puberty and we shared a bedroom, I was probably eight and my sister about six. She knew what a little boys penis looked like (mine) and I knew what a girls vulva looked like (hers)....

We had a little mate living next door but one, he had blonde hair and was a nice looking lad! He was my sisters age. After school we got home, had tea, did our homework and went out to play. The little friend used to pop round and join us. He had an older brother but no sister so my sister was a definite attraction for him 🙂 There was a bush that had an opening at one side and was quite private. We used to play in there, take in toys etc.. Most evenings we rode our bikes around the garden. We used to have wee visits in the bush, my sister always joined in. I could retract the foreskin on my penis, the little boy and my sister watched me do this to wee. His would not roll back much so he wee'd without his glans showing. My sister always went last and the little boy and me watched her in fascination as she squated down. Her clitoris always drew my attention as it popped out during a wee then withdrew when she got up on her feet. Never anything sexual happened, it was a 'doctors and nurses' kind of experience. My sister would not allow touching and she screamed and scratched my hand once because I reacher under from behind and felt her, I've never forgotten. She certainly fondled my penis a few times, not masturbation but curiosity. I encouraged the boy to keep gently trying to retract his foreskin for a wee, I presume he was later successful.

Many years later my dad & I had a day out in the north east at Southport where he grew up. He showed me the street he grew up on and the house there. He told me he played with the little girl next door and that they played 'doctors & nurses' but not pee / wee but more like show and tell / touch, so I told him what we got up to in the bush! He was a very broadminded man, he laughed and smiled. He or my mum would come out maybe at 8 or 9pm to get us in and ready for bed and school and the little neighbours boy went home. We were never caught but my dad suspected we were up to something a bit revealing in that bush!! My mum once caught me masturbating, she was the perfect lady and apologised and reassured me I was doing nothing rude or dirty. She always knocked and was very respectful of my privacy.

My sister and I have never discussed what happened in the bush since. I would never bring it up and nor would she. 

Those are some great stories and thank you for sharing!  Few questions..  did you start masturbating to those memories of seeing your sister peeing?  And what about your mother?  What were your experiences with her peeing like?  Did you ever see her vagina too?  If so, what was it like?  And would she go pee on the toilet in front of you in the bathroom with her at all?  If so, what do you remember about that?  For how long would that last for?  As in until what age were you when that came to an end?

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Sirpeealot said:

Those are some great stories and thank you for sharing!  Few questions..  did you start masturbating to those memories of seeing your sister peeing?  And what about your mother?  What were your experiences with her peeing like?  Did you ever see her vagina too?  If so, what was it like?  And would she go pee on the toilet in front of you in the bathroom with her at all?  If so, what do you remember about that?  For how long would that last for?  As in until what age were you when that came to an end?

No, never masturbated at the thought of seeing my sister peeing. I had seen my mum relieving herself on a few occasions during road trips and yes, she had a hairy pubic area. My dad put her need to wee on trips down to having had two children and her pelvic floor, probably true. Dad always believed women are better at holding on to their wee than men. Not so sure that is actually true but doubtless some can and some can't. 

Mum never had a wee with the toilet door open. When I was small she took me for a wee and was familiar with my penis, I would guess most mothers have taken their sons and daughters for a wee. 

My dad had an affair with a 20 years younger woman and my parents marriage ended in divorce when I was about 11. My first experience with masturbation was with a friend called Adrian. We did it in each others company but to ourselves, not each other. He had a larger more developed penis than mine. My mum re-married after a few years, my sister and I became teenagers. I used to peep through a keyhole at my sister showering, I got rumbled and she plugged off the keyhole with loo paper! I have masturbated to those images as a teenager for sure, my sister is and was slender and very attractive. She had a great pussy bush, that I do remember. Her breasts were firm and well developed also 😉

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post
On 9/9/2023 at 3:48 AM, sumrexus said:

@sumrexus I’m interested to hear more. Do you remember your mom teaching you or your sister to pee outside? Did you mom ever have you and your sister pee outside In situations other than these car trips? Did she have you pee other places besides the side of the road?

Edited by Havelock
Additional question
Link to post
30 minutes ago, Havelock said:

@sumrexus I’m interested to hear more. Do you remember your mom teaching you or your sister to pee outside? Did you mom ever have you and your sister pee outside In situations other than these car trips? Did she have you pee other places besides the side of the road?

I can only remember Alfresco peeing on car trips, mum definitely had a wee with sister and I. She doubtless taught my sister to squat. I cannot remember her ever holding my sister above the ground while she peed, my memory does not stretch that far.

I had a girlfriend that had a son that loved fishing, he was fishing mad! The girlfriend did not drive or have a car. I took her, the son and his younger sister to the river Trent at Stoke on Trent, where they lived, once. Fishing tackle in my boot / trunk, kids on the back seat and mum and me up front. Little girl and her brother were drinking a bottle of Cola in the back, mum had given it them, unbeknown to me! Within an hour or so, the little girl was bursting for a wee. Mum took her out of sight of the footpath, held the girl up with her bum (ass or butt) above the ground and the girl had her wee, I caught a glimpse of this. Some hours later, mum and me agreed to head for home as our bladders were feeling it! I think the boy peed but can't remember for sure? The relationship didn't work out but I had a bit of an erotic wee experience with the mum, not seeing her but hearing her wee!

Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2023 at 6:05 AM, MRJH22 said:

Like others here, I grew up in a single bathroom house so there generally was an open door policy. Also using the toilet while another family member was in the bath, or someone else using the toilet while I was in the bath was common. 

My mom hosted weekly women’s club meetings once a week. And like you said, after the meetings it was not uncommon to have 5 ladies what in line outside the bathroom with the door opened. Some ladies were would be fidgeting wit their skirt if they were next in line. 

Link to post
On 12/14/2021 at 9:03 AM, Northern_pee said:

Has anyone on this forum ever watch a mom or other relative pee? Was it on purpose? Did they see you? Share your story 

I have some story’s that I can post if anyone is interested.  

As a kid growing up I quite often saw mum squatting and peeing, usually beside the car when we were out. I never associated it with anything erotic though.

But when my sister was getting a telling off for pissing on her carpet, the idea of her doing this interested me in ways I was too young to understand. I didnt even know why my dick went hard when I thought about it. I just knew I wanted to see her doing it, and got talking to her about it and why she did it. She said it had saved her the trouble of going all the way downstairs to the toilet and that she got the idea from a friend who did it. But she wouldnt do it on her carpet again through fear of getting into trouble. So I invited her to piss on my carpet beside my bed. Which she did with a big grin. I enjoyed watching that and let her do it a few times.

Edited by steve25805
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Link to post
On 9/9/2023 at 6:05 AM, MRJH22 said:

Like others here, I grew up in a single bathroom house so there generally was an open door policy. Also using the toilet while another family member was in the bath, or someone else using the toilet while I was in the bath was common. 

My mom hosted weekly women’s club meetings once a week. And like you said, after the meetings it was not uncommon to have 5 ladies what in line outside the bathroom with the door opened. Some ladies were would be fidgeting wit their skirt if they were next in line. 

Link to post

I remember when I was young my mom came home from grocery shopping and she came in carrying 2 bags and she was really squirming and I ask if she was ok and she said she really needed the bathroom and she set the bags down on the kitchen table and said there were more out there if I could help and get the rest and she said I will be right down. She was really squirming and immediately went to go upstairs in a hurry and as she was going up the stairs she was saying in a disgusted voice oh look at me I am peeing in my pants. I went out and got the rest of the groceries and the eventually came back down but she changed her pants so I expect that she peed her pants a lot. I just said to her oh mommy you changed before you put the groceries away. She just said yeah it was out of necessity. I asked why and she said well mommy didn’t go to the bathroom when she left the store and I didn’t make it home in time and had a little accident. I just laughed and said what and she just said yes mommy peed her pants! Hahaha!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...