Laura's initiation, Mandy's memories (Part 1)

Better late than never; although now it's not quite in order.

WARNING: INVOLVES POO. Not scat, or anything gross, but poo outside of the toilet, and descriptions of pooing.

16. Forbidden

"The girl had managed the most amazing pee I had witnessed, and I felt way outclassed. I was really jealous, not realizing that mum would probably not have allowed me to park my bum like that, with the risk of falling and all. Still the girl did not move, like she was trying to coax another spurt out of her pussy. We all waited, intent in letting her enjoyed herself fully."

"She finally moaned, and I let out a startled cry as suddenly a brown log appeared from underneath her bum cheek. The neighbour's hand shot up to her mouth, and her daughter was similarly startled. The brownie extended downward slowly, then it suddenly broke and fell, crashing down on a seat's arm and flying in several parts. I watched, disgusted yet mesmerized. I had been peeing in this cinema at my heart's content, at least twice each time we came here, and this girl who had never allowed herself to do it as long as she had worked here made me feel like I had never been daring enough."

"As I continue to watch, another brownie poked its head, it also extended slowly, then with a mighty push she sent it in a downward spiral, and it crashed upon the top of a seat back, leaving a smear as it toppled to the seat in front, and nudged itself on the seat itself. The girl sighed deeply, she must have been holding back for a while. Then she forced once more and a couple of small pellets followed down. Finally empty, she glided back to the firm ground. My mum could not have seen what had happened, but she had realized it all too well."

"The girl looked over the railing and giggled, turning over to us, she thanked us heartily. My mum looked very embarassed and my neighbour didn't talk, stealing glances below. My mum shook off her daze and proposed the girl a tissue, but she refused gently. Then, to top off her final deed, she went to the two center seats I had spoiled, high-hovered over the arm in the middle, which had miraculously escaped my assault, lowered herself on its upholstery, then looking at us, she grounded herself forward on it, and a little brown smear appeared in her wake. She stood up, and her hand went down to her pussy, which she stroke lightly, beaming at us."

"She was so beautiful, so wicked, so naughty and so beautiful. Like a nymph and a demon at once. While everyone else was still, I moved to the seat next to the one my mother had dutifully soaked. Lowering my panties to my knees, I high-hovered over it and pushed with all my might. My mother finally caught sight of me, and hissed 'Mandy!' at once everyone turned toward me. And I heard the airy voice 'You go girl!'"

"I pushed all I could, and I felt my bowels moving. My bumhole stretched a bit and I felt a dropping escape. I pushed a bit more, and another followed, and then a third and I was done. Following the girl's lead, I straddled the arm, pushed in the crack of my ass and moved forward, wiping myself on the upholstery. I then stood up and moved my panties back up. I looked at the three dropplings coddling up on the seat, then I beamed at my mum. 'Mandy...', she whispered, but she was overrun by the airy voice once more 'Anyone else ?', giggled our young clerk."

"My neighbour's daughter followed my lead, and under the watchful eye of her mother, she squatted down and pushed hard. Her face went all red from her effort, and we were all waiting with baited breath. She took a second breath, and push once more, and was rewarded by louds farts echoing throughout the cinema. She went very red in the face then, and stood up quickly redoing her panties. She was on the verge of crying, but our naughty muse ran to her and planted a deep kiss on her forehead, 'Thanks for trying sweet heart!', and wiped the tears off before they started running on her cheeks."

"'Follow me' announced my mother. We all did, the young clerk just tucking her clothes under her arms. We exited the gallery and found ourself in the upstairs lobby. My mum bit her lower lip, then turning back to us, she unbuckled her belt once more, and as we watched mesmerized she popped a squat right there, in the middle of the deserted lobby. She put her elbow on her knee, then supported her head with the palm of her hand, and look at us defiantly. The clerk laughed at her self-righteous expression. Mum murmured 'Once in a lifetime', a dreamy look in her eyes."

"We soon witnessed a clear brownie winding its way out of mum's bumhole. The head landed on the carpet before the tail had finished emerging, and my mum raised herself a bit to let it extend completely, she then grunted in a very unladylike manner, and it finally detached itself and fell on the ground. Still squatting, though a bit higher, she opened up her purse, then took a tissue out of it, she dutifully wiped herself and topped her brown offering with a sparkling white tissue."

"She stood up, redoing jeans and buckle. The clerk was giggling, 'Oh that was very wicked madam!' she said in her best nigger talk, then giggled a bit more. She then went to the stairs and began descending, 'Don't you want to dress ?' asked my neighbour. 'Oh everyone left by now, I'm supposed to be cleaning up but what's the point since it's closing ?', and she began descending once more, looking back at us, and we followed."

"We were about midway up the spiral stairs, with a clear view of the street outside through the glass. Indeed there were noone in the downstairs lobby, but there were some people milling about in the street, I could not believe that our clerk had not redressed yet, and she kept glancing at the street too. She was being bold, playing exhibitionist for the thrill of it, probably emboldened by her recent adventures."

"'Wait!' we turned back to my neighbour. She had stopped a bit higher than us. She smirked at us. She let her purse fall to the step behind her, then proceeded to unbuckle her belt. I sensed my mum glancing at the street through the glass, but no one was bothering with the now closed unlit building."

"Her panties out of the way and her skirt up, she plopped herself on the edge of the stair. Since she was higher than us, she was very exposed and we had a clear view up her fanny. She smiled at us, then looked to the passerbys outside. She put both elbows on her knees, joining her hands under her chin. Her pussy lips fluttered a bit, and a small trickle ran down to her bumhole and the stair she seated. They fluttered once more and a small squirt splashed on the stair below."

"Finally her bumhole unclenched, and brown stuff squirted out of it. It was half solid, half liquid though, she had probably been sick, yet at this moment I was glued to my spot as I was watching her. More come out of her bumhole, and felt on the stair below. The brown puddle spread, reached the back edge of the stair, and fell to the lobby tiles below. And still she pushed, moaning lightly, her eyes closed. I heard a gasp, and as I turned to look at our naughty muse, she reached for the banister and slumped down shaking."

"The neighbour went out of her daze, she stood up looking at her brown puddle seeping on the stair, amazed at her own boldness. She went another step down, her pants and panties at the knee, then shuffled sideway and backed to the banister. Taking hold of a hanging notice for some lost dog and wiped herself with it, she then crumpled it and tossed it over the banister, picked another, wiped herself, crumpled it and tossed it on top of her brown puddle. Buckling up, she then picked her purse and rejoined us."

"The naughty fairy was still slumped on the stairs, but she smiled dazily at us. We bid her goodnight and she waved us off."

17. End ?

"Right before getting out my mum made us girls swear never, ever, to speak of this to anyone... you're the first I've spoken too."

• Like 2
  • Hot 1