A little girl from Sweden says Hi!

Vikka

Hi (whispering with a thin, trembling voice, so nervous to meet so many people, some, who might think, that I'm tolorable, some, who might think, that I'm hideous and annoying and I don't know what...),

Anyway, I'm from Sweden and live in my own little cottage outside Sigtuna, a very old, small town, not far from Stockholm. I'm 20 y o (shit, am I that old; I don't feel older than 14, and I don't look older either; lucky I have my driver's licence to prove my age, when I go to the pub, hehe!). I'm rather small, about 155 centimeters.

Well, I've given some further information about me on my profile page (click Information). I also hope you'll get to know me better in the future. I'll do my best to contribute to the site, which btw. looks very appealing to me!

Oh, yes! Maybe I should tell, that I was born in France, and lived there my first twelve years.

Hugs/Vikka

PS. Holy Mother, I forgot! I love wetting myself everywhere and every time in public, where I run obvious risks to be caught doing it!

Did I mention, that I'm lesbian? I am! 100 %! Never had sex with a boy...

Hi there from another rookie have fun

Hi there from another rookie have fun

Thankyou for your greetings, although I've been member since september 1915... You could say, that as rookie I'm pretty old :biggrin:

But your mistake is understandable; this thread was started already at sep 17, 1914... Sexismygod bumped it up today...

I hope you'll like it here as much as I have! It's a very, very friendly site!!!!

• Like 1

Just kidding, actually I've been member since sep. 2014 and this thread was started at sep. 17 2014... No, well... I wasn't kidding... I had had a couple of girlfriends visiting and we got a bit tipsy. Me more than the other g.irls :redface::redface:. So it wasn't a joke, it was me being rather drunk, when i wrote it.

• Like 1
Just kidding, actually I've been member since sep. 2014 and this thread was started at sep. 17 2014... No, well... I wasn't kidding... I had had a couple of girlfriends visiting and we got a bit tipsy. Me more than the other g.irls :redface::redface:. So it wasn't a joke, it was me being rather drunk, when i wrote it.

Well,i hope you had a nice evening with the girls..:wink:

I am a 55 year old man who lives in New York City, New York, USA and I would like to find a woman who is at least 18 years old, does not mind if I see her peeing, will also see me peeing, and with whom to pee with. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Hi (whispering with a thin, trembling voice, so nervous to meet so many people, some, who might think, that I'm tolorable, some, who might think, that I'm hideous and annoying and I don't know what...),

Anyway, I'm from Sweden and live in my own little cottage outside Sigtuna, a very old, small town, not far from Stockholm. I'm 20 y o (shit, am I that old; I don't feel older than 14, and I don't look older either; lucky I have my driver's licence to prove my age, when I go to the pub, hehe!). I'm rather small, about 155 centimeters.

Well, I've given some further information about me on my profile page (click Information). I also hope you'll get to know me better in the future. I'll do my best to contribute to the site, which btw. looks very appealing to me!

Oh, yes! Maybe I should tell, that I was born in France, and lived there my first twelve years.

Hugs/Vikka

PS. Holy Mother, I forgot! I love wetting myself everywhere and every time in public, where I run obvious risks to be caught doing it!

Hugs/Vikka

Hugs/Vikka

I am a 55 year old man who lives in New York City, New York, USA and I would like to find a woman who is at least 18 years old, does not mind if I see her peeing, will also see me peeing, and with whom to pee with. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Good luck with that....

I find your post utterly offensive. You make me feeling sick.

This site isnt really about meeting people for sex experiences im afraid.Its more a chat and story based thing..

Vikka ,

I have just reported this member so action should take place . As I don't wiish for my female friends on here to be either Harrassed nor bothered with.

Thought I would assist you in this matter

Kevin

Thankyou so much, Kevin :)!

bluess44 - quoting another member's contributions merely to display a "dislike" icon in what is supposed to be an introductory post, is both rude and unnecessary.

And this forum does not really exist to facilitate your search for pee partners. Find a pee dating site for that.

We would ask all members to respect other members and not go around causing needless upset. Female members especially are like gold dust here and we will not tolerate males upsetting them needlessly. Quoting someone's contribution merely to show dislike is neither constructive nor helpful.

Please refrain from such unnecessary negativity.

And Vikka, if anything in particular has upset you, by all means report it directly to me or another mod. We'll stand by you if you are finding yourself unjustly harassed or upset. We won't tolerate our female members being made to feel uncomfortable

You are So Welcome , Vikka , as I don't wish for you to be harmed on here by any way. Because I do care about you & all the other women on here .

As you and them make this place a good place to come to . Get to know othere . As well as to make good online friends too.

Though I would like to meet you in person . As you are a very unique and so Beautiful young woman . :)

I find so interesting , arousing and I Hope a friend of mine as well.

Kevin

You're such a nice person, Kevin :)! And it would be nice to meet you in person! But, you know, Texas, USA, is a long way from Sigtuna, Sweden... But it feels very good to have you as an online friend!! Btw. I've been in USA once some years ago, but it was pretty far from Texas. It was a kind of student exchange programme. I spent a summer at a family in a suburb to Minneapolis, Minnesota, called Golden Valley. I liked it very, very much!!!

Vikka ,

Were you able to enjoy wetting yourself at any time While you were inGolden Valley ?

As I would like to read about it . As I would find it arousing to think that you had some pee fun even then . While here in the U.S.A. :wink:

Golden Valley would have proven to have been a very apt name if Vikka did indeed wet herself there. :biggrin:

@Kevin and steve25805: Well, you'd think that Golden Valley would be a paradise for us pee adicts:O_o:... But the truth is that, as I was there as a kind of an ambassador for Swedish students, I didnt dare to pee myself, when I was there. Except for once, when I peed in my bathing suit hidden behind a bush :biggrin:...
  • Like 2
I've been in USA once some years ago, but it was pretty far from Texas. It was a kind of student exchange programme. I spent a summer at a family in a suburb to Minneapolis, Minnesota, called Golden Valley. I liked it very, very much!!!
I live not far from Golden Valley. I have no idea how it got its name. As I have friends there, I didn't dare pee myself, either. :)
Vikka ,

I have just reported this member so action should take place . As I don't wiish for my female friends on here to be either Harrassed nor bothered with.

Thought I would assist you in this matter

Kevin

Kevin, thank you for taking action on this. As Steve says, female members especially are like gold dust. Unless it's their own choice to hold past the point of pain, we don't want them to ever feel uncomfortable around here.
I live not far from Golden Valley. I have no idea how it got its name. As I have friends there, I didn't dare pee myself, either. :)

That's so amazing that you live near Golden Valley! It's like we've been neighbours! I remember a wonderful boat trip on Lake Minnetonka! I guess you know that Minnetonka is the native indians' name on the lake and means Big Water. So Ilived in Golden Valley and Went by boat on Big Water... Funny with those references to our fetish:laugh:! It makes you wonder what has been going on there :wink:... Oh, and then we have Minnehaha, Laughing Water!

• Like 2
That's so amazing that you live near Golden Valley! It's like we've been neighbours! I remember a wonderful boat trip on Lake Minnetonka! I guess you know that Minnetonka is the native indians' name on the lake and means Big Water. So Ilived in Golden Valley and Went by boat on Big Water... Funny with those references to our fetish:laugh:! It makes you wonder what has been going on there :wink:... Oh, and then we have Minnehaha, Laughing Water!
I've spent a lot of time on the Big Water. I've had quite a number of wonderful boat rides. Perhaps you were aboard the same time. If only I'd known you when you were in the neighborhood. :banghead:
  • Like 2