A little girl from Sweden says Hi!

Vikka

Welcome to the forum, Vikka. Look forward to seeing you around. Anyway, as a welcoming gift to a lesbian into public wetting with the risk of getting caught, here is a girl wetting herself openly in a very public place....

242.jpg.2909b0b86934136c5c5a2768ffc505a7.jpg

Thankyou so much for your welcoming and for the gift, that was attached!! The girl on the pic is really a girl of my kind! Though I almost always wear a skirt; it makes public peeing so much easier! I hope to give evidences of that in the future ;D

• Like 4

Hi Wetmanjf and thankyou so much!!! Yes, I've been enjoying it very much this my first day here!!! But now I'm going to bed. Well, first things first; before I go to bed, I'll go out in my garden for my good night pee in my panties ;)

Hugs/Vikka

• Like 2
Hi Wetmanjf and thankyou so much!!! Yes, I've been enjoying it very much this my first day here!!! But now I'm going to bed. Well, first things first; before I go to bed, I'll go out in my garden for my good night pee in my panties :wink:

Hugs/Vikka

I think its great that a girl likes watching other girls pissing,hope as much as me.I think you will have a nice laugh on here,with us pee nuts.I hope you may post some pics.Did you pee your knickers in the garden.(i would buy them from you,lol!)

Hi (whispering with a thin, trembling voice, so nervous to meet so many people, some, who might think, that I'm tolorable, some, who might think, that I'm hideous and annoying and I don't know what...),

Anyway, I'm from Sweden and live in my own little cottage outside Sigtuna, a very old, small town, not far from Stockholm. I'm 20 y o (shit, am I that old; I don't feel older than 14, and I don't look older either; lucky I have my driver's licence to prove my age, when I go to the pub, hehe!). I'm rather small, about 155 centimeters.

Well, I've given some further information about me on my profile page (click Information). I also hope you'll get to know me better in the future. I'll do my best to contribute to the site, which btw. looks very appealing to me!

Oh, yes! Maybe I should tell, that I was born in France, and lived there my first twelve years.

Hugs/Vikka

PS. Holy Mother, I forgot! I love wetting myself everywhere and every time in public, where I run obvious risks to be caught doing it!

Did I mention, that I'm lesbian? I am! 100 %! Never had sex with a boy...

Ive just been looking at Sigtuna,the oldest town in Sweden,established 980,and it looks beautiful.Where in France were you born Vikka,are you of French descent or Swedish?We love lesbians on here too,tell us if youve had any girl on girl pee experience.Ive had girl on boy pee experience,but yours sounds more horny...XX

I was born in Annecy. I moved to Sweden with my parents, when I was twelve, and I have both French and Swedish citizenships (dual citizenship). My parents then divorced, and my father moved back to France. Shortly after that, both my parents died at short intervals.

I have the experience you asked about ;)

Hello and welcome to WatchGirlsPeeing; it's great to see you're already participating around the site. I hope you will enjoy it here. :)

Hello and thank you very much :) What can I say; I have itchy fingers and my brain keeps them active :wink:

Btw. I've got a question. I have many wetting experiences, a lot of them are obviously from times before I became of "legal age", which in Sweden begins at the age of 15. But I can't find, which the rules are at WGP. Those experiences are not always connected with sex. I began to like wetting, when I was 10, and it was not until I was 13, that I got sexual feelings. (And beside that, I don't think, that there are any age restrictions, when it comes to wetting oneself!)

• Like 2
Hello and thank you very much :) What can I say; I have itchy fingers and my brain keeps them active :wink:

Btw. I've got a question. I have many wetting experiences, a lot of them are obviously from times before I became of "legal age", which in Sweden begins at the age of 15. But I can't find, which the rules are at WGP. Those experiences are not always connected with sex. I began to like wetting, when I was 10, and it was not until I was 13, that I got sexual feelings. (And beside that, I don't think, that there are any age restrictions, when it comes to wetting oneself!)

Since pee is a sexual topic here, it'd be best to adapt your stories so no age is specified. Instead of referring to yourself as a minor in the story, simply state that it happened when you were younger. :)

I was born in Annecy. I moved to Sweden with my parents, when I was twelve, and I have both French and Swedish citizenships (dual citizenship). My parents then divorced, and my father moved back to France. Shortly after that, both my parents died at short intervals.

I have the experience you asked about :wink:

Hello Vikka,thank you for your lovely reply.Its nice to hear about other people from other countries.I believe Annecy is very beautiful,is it in the Alpes-Maritimes area,S.France?Im sad to hear of your loss,too.Im glad we can all be friends on here,no need for shyness.X

• 10 months later...

Hi Vikka, a bit late to welcome you since you're a well known member of the community. I was reading through this thread and noticed that you're originally from Annecy. That caught my eye because I had an amazing relationship with a woman from there about 10 years ago. Like you, she was incredibly sexy and open.

Maybe it's something about girls from Annecy. :wink: