Story behind the pic

My name is Cheryl, and I have this kind of submissive boyfriend. Not in a kind of sub/dom way, mind you. It's more that he just loves and adores me to the point where he practically worships the ground I walk on, and will do anything for me - and let me do anything I like as long as it's not with other guys. A couple of times I told him to get in the bath so I could piss on him - just because I knew he'd let me. Once I pissed in a glass and told him to drink it just to see if he would. And he did! He drank the entire glass of my piss right in front of me. It kind of feels good and empowering to know that he'd even do that just to please me.

Well, the other day I'd had a few drinks and was dying for a piss, and the weirdest idea occurred to me. I decided it would be fun to do something totally dirty, and knew he'd let me. I suppose I do take liberties and take advantage of him big time, but if he is willing to let me do whatever the fuck I want, then why the fuck not?

Anyway, we were in his living room when I told him to get his camera and take some pics of this. Then I squatted right there in front of his sofas - and started pissing on his living room carpet right in front of him! It was actually kind of fun, and very liberating just to be able to piss wherever the fuck I felt like. Here is one of the pics he took of me doing it....

Made quite a mess by the time I'd finished. But I just left it there for him to clean up.

Mean bitch or what? Lol.

n29.jpg.3975ef21792349a53b896b04f649fb5d.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

The London Fashion Week Party

=============================

"David! Don't be silly. I haven't wet myself since I was fourteen." Said Victoria.

"You know that's not true Babes, it's not coincidence you wear black clothes all the time." Said David

"Well, perhaps a couple of times - but I stopped wearing nappies when I was fourteen." Remembered Victoria.

"But it is silly to try and hold on, you know you can't go more than half an hour without doing a wee." Said David.

"I'll have to hold on. This silly shop doesn't have a loo David." Said Victoria.

"You can always do a little bit in your trousers." Said David, adding. "They're black, no one will notice a little dribble."

"Don't be silly. Of course I can't do that. I can hold it." Said Victoria.

"Go on Babes, just do a little widdle in your trousers." Said David getting a bit excited.

"No!" Said Victoria.

victoria1.jpg?w=748&h=535&crop=1

Victoria caught a glance at David's crotch.

"David - What's happening, you're not getting turned on are you. Are you getting turned on by my predicament?" Enquired Victoria.

"Well Babes, you are a sexy babe." Said David.

"I know, you're so lovely Babe." Said Victoria.

David and Victoria were interrupted.

"Come on you love birds, time to mingle and tell the press how good this collection is." Said Ellie.

Victoria and David separated and mingled, but half an hour later they bumped into one another again.

David whispered. "Have you done a widdle yet Babes?"

"No!" Exclaimed Victoria. "Don't remind me David."

"I bet you've leaked in your pants." Said David, making a grab for Victoria's crotch.

"Stop it David." Said Victoria, trying to fight David off.

In the horseplay, Victoria tripped and ended up on her bottom on the floor, with a jet of pee squirting through the crotch of her trousers.

David sniggered. "You're doing a wee now babes. Good job your wearing black trousers now."

dave-becks-1.jpg?w=620&h=559&crop=1

Victoria scowled. In a low voice she said. "David! Stop laughing. It's not funny. I can't stop."

"I know babes." Said David still sniggering. "You're making quite a puddle on the carpet!"

Victoria's flow waned.

"Here Take my hand Babes." Said David, smiling.

vic-e1442995622724.jpg?w=620&h=702&crop=1

David helped Victoria up. Victoria did not look happy.

"Come on Babes, time to go I think." Said David.

Ellie noticed the wet patch on the carpet.

"Oh my god!" Said Ellie. "Who's spilled all that drink on my carpet."

ellie.jpg

"Quick David, keep your head down, leave NOW!" panicked Victoria.

Ellie found a tissue and mopped up the puddle with her foot, completely oblivious that it was pee ... until she read her Metro on the tube next morning.

PP

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently, my sweet grandmother, the archetypical nice little old lady whom everyone speaks highly of, has sadly departed this life. Obviously, this was a sad time for us all, but life goes on, and eventually one afternoon I found myself alone up in her attic sorting through some of her stuff. I came across what appeared to be an old photo album and opened it to look inside.

And I was shocked. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't this for sure. Because there were photos in there alright, but not the kind of ones I would ever have imagined. On the very first page I found this one, featuring my grandmother in her younger and sexier days pissing for the camera in public, and seemingly enjoying it.....

image-png.56223

I was shocked to say the least. Then I found this one, featuring my great-grandparents. She was holding his dick whilst herself pissing in a chamber pot.......

image-jpeg.56222

How far back does this fucking go, I thought to myself. And does my mother know?

Well, seemingly in answer to that question, I then found this - my own mother, younger than I am now at the time, pissing in some guy's face.....

WTF!!!

And then there is this one of my own fucking sister - a few years back obviously - letting some guy piss in her mouth whilst herself having a piss.....

I was utterly dumbfounded by now, wondering how the hell I never knew anything about this. Yet when I again turned the page I was even more stunned. Jesus Christ, what was going on here?

Because this pic was obviously very recent, and featured my own frigging daughter standing with her tits out and pissing all over the floor, whilst some pretty much naked guy with a hard on stood there pissing on her.....

What the fuck has been going on in this family?!!!

z16.jpg.26a8dbc6c05d03d0d33769627c4f56f5.jpg

x29.jpg.f66ee135a06607b00a30a09283370a50.jpg

x26.jpg.00bfa6676461cf67a5be2b019726b0da.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

My name is Natalie, and I have a bit of a reputation for just pissing anywhere when I've had a few drinks, without being bothered who sees me. I have been known to piss on public pavements and shit like that. You see, to be honest, I have always had a secret exhibitionist kink. The thought of peeing openly in front of everyone has always been a secret fantasy of mine, but I could only really get away with it when drunk, because I could blame it on the alcohol.

Well, the other day I was having a few drinks during the daytime with my boyfriend when I just happened to be joking with him about this time I was drunk and peed on a pavement whilst loads of people were walking past. He laughed but also said that he wished he had been there because it would have turned him on. Well, the conversation took off from there, with me soon admitting - for the first time to anyone - that I had secret exhibitionist fantasies about peeing in full public view. And this talk was seriously turning him on, I could tell.

Well, he started encouraging me to actually do it - and wanted to take pics. In fact he was not only encouraging me to do it somewhere outrageously public, but was actually daring me to. And because I'd had a few drinks - and had a very full bladder - I let him talk me into it. And the thought of me actually doing it was seriously turning me on.

Anyway, we left the pub and found this large public area with traffic driving past and a few people walking around. I was already knickerless, having removed them beforehand. And then, urged on by my boyfriend, I lifted my skirt as I squatted down in full open view. And I just started pissing right there in full view of the public, laughing at my own brazen naughtiness. My boyfriend took this pic of me doing it....

Afterwards, we walked off laughing and headed back to the bar for some more drinks. A bit later, we left once more so I could do it again, this time in a different public location. Here's the pic he took of me doing it......

I can't believe I actually did all that in broad daylight!

Best fun I've ever had pissing, though.

upload_2015-12-7_6-11-8.png.db2a585e7e8730be987cbdea92726910.png

upload_2015-12-7_6-14-33.png.f5963cc30085f791a58faedf818df929.png

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Time to bump this thread with a new story.

I'd been down the pub with my boyfriend one lunch time, and was a little bit tipsy and giggly as we walked home. And I needed a piss. With every yard it seemed I was growing more desperate. I informed my boyfriend - several times, each time with more urgency - that I REALLY needed to pee, and couldn't wait until we'd gotten home.

The last time I said this - I was beginning to fear pissing my pants by now - we were walking down this quiet street with houses on one side, a wall on the other, and the occasional parked car. My boyfriend laughingly suggested that I might have to do it right there on the pavement - in full view of the houses opposite!

I said, "I can't do that! Not in broad daylight! What if someone sees me?"

He rather logically pointed out that it was either that or I'd end up pissing my pants in public anyway, and this was the quietest street on our journey.

Then, due to the alcohol, I suddenly found the thought of just doing it there quite funny and contemplated actually doing it. "Shall I piss here?" I said, grinning in the direction of my boyfriend, who seemed amused at something behind me.

Just as I was about to turn, I heard a strange male voice say, "Don't mind us, love!" as these three guys suddenly walked past me. They'd obviously heard me laughing about the prospect of me openly pissing in broad daylight. I giggled uncontrollably for a few minutes - almost wetting myself as I did so.

"Look, Jake" - that's my boyfriend - "I really need to find somewhere at least partly secluded. And I mean right now!"

He then just pointed to the pavement and dared me - he fucking DARED me - to just stand right there and piss on that pavement.

Well, I am never one to refuse a dare. And I really did need to go. So I just stood there with my back towards the three guys still in sight walking off down the road, and lifted the front of my short skirt. Then I pulled my knickers aside. And within seconds my piss was splashing down on the pavement in full public view. Peed for ages and flooded the place as well. Anyone in those houses looking out would have seen me. So would those three guys if they'd turned around. My boyfriend was in hysterics at the sight of me actually pissing there. But he did at least manage to get his cell phone out and take this pic....

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpictures.eroprofile.com%2Fmedia%2Ffast%2Fphotos%2Fm%2F1368%2F13673454.jpg%3Fh%3Ds7ITOwCk4O6HK_bs1E4qgg%26e%3D1429658087&hash=bde083970836c4958cc992fd7c30334b

I must admit that it was rather good fun. I actually got quite an exhibitionist buzz out of doing it.

• Like 3
Glad you brought this thread back. Do you mind if I contribute?

By all means do! I originally intended this thread as one where anyone could contribute, and one or two have here and there. But most of the contributions have been my own. I'd love to see more contributions from others here.

• 3 weeks later...

I was spending the night with my boyfriend. Been seeing him for a couple of months now, and he has a thing about me pissing. He loves watching me do it. And that suits me fine because I'm an exhibitionist who loves being naughty.

Well, last night I was near naked in his bedroom with him. We'd been fooling around for a while. And I had to pee pretty badly. But when I told him I needed to use his toilet, he just grinned as he pointed to the corner of the room and told me to do it there.

I laughed, "What? You want me to just piss on the carpet?"

"Yeah, I'm not bothered."

"Are you sure? Cos I really will do it, you know!"

"Go on then!"

So, grinning, I strode over towards the corner of the room, and turned to face him, standing with my legs apart.

"You sure you want me to do it? Because I really will piss on the carpet."

"I don't mind."

And with that I actually started doing it, pissing right there all over his carpet. Made a massive puddle as I peed for ages. He grabbed his phone and took this pic of me doing it......

As you can see, I was enjoying it as well.

n2.jpg.9c54633c4581cc77d3d9f282645f8468.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...

Many new members since this thread was last posted in, so time to bump it again.....

Last night I was trying to use my laptop and it kept crashing, or freezing, or just logging me out at random moments, and getting anything to work on it was a nightmare. Truth is, it has been on it's way out for ages and I need a replacement. At one point I was seriously losing my rag, which kind of amused my boyfriend.

I said in anger, "I'm going to piss on this fucking thing in a minute!"

My boyfriend laughed and just said "Go on then."

I thought he was joking at first but he actually wanted me to do it for real. And he offered to buy me a new laptop if I did it and let him take a pic to post on the internet. So I agreed - I really needed a new laptop and could do with not having to pay for it myself. I just insisted that he take no face shots.

Well, I stripped out of my footwear, jeans and panties, and carried the laptop into our bathroom, with my boyfriend following. I placed it on the floor in the shower cubicle and opened it. Then I got in there myself and squatted over it. And within seconds I was actually pissing on it. It was very satisfying to be pissing on this piece of shit that had been playing up so badly. Here is the pic my boyfriend took of me doing it.......

Well, that laptop is totally fucked now, lol.

57eb6692ef6a7_n39(2).jpg.6f59875eda39a7d0e74bba5d0b823bd7.jpg

I was on holiday in India a couple of months back and got to know this wealthy Indian lady. I spent time with her and toured her city with her. But she turned out to be a real dirty bitch, which was sexy as fuck.

Because back at her place she got naked, and several times she let me film her deliberately pissing all over her own living room floor! Here are three of the best pics.....

She must have peed on that floor half a dozen times while I was there. There was piss everywhere by the end of it.

And before I left she got me to piss in her mouth! And she was drinking it! Lol.

Sadly, I was too busy enjoying that to take pics at the time.

57eb6692f1eac_n27(3).jpg.80b1eb010e34cf2f6628b4112c28f5cb.jpg

57eb669300186_n28(5).jpg.527f46ff21b8dce8d51b10be3fa6647b.jpg

n30.jpg.c6c4707fd4278fd45224be3868e87e1d.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My name as Sarah, and I am a good-looking, black haired girl. And I have a rather unconventional sexual relationship. You see, I am married with a husband - Mark - but I swing both ways and also have a blonde girlfriend called Melissa who lives with us. She swings both ways too and.....well let's just say our sex life is entirely three way. For those of you familiar with the pee fetish forum - Peefans - our domestic situation is very similar to that of Scot_Lover and his lovely ladies.

Sex-wise, it is not all about pee for us, but pee play is something we sometimes enjoy. It is great getting pissed on and pissing on them, all of us getting covered in each other's fresh pee as we get down to licking and fucking. And I like the taste of their pee too, actually. Because yes, I have had both of them pee in my mouth before. One time Melissa held Mark's dick for him as he peed in my mouth, both of them grinning as I gulped it down. And one of Melissa's things is to start peeing when Mark or I am going down on her. She loves having her clitoris licked whilst she is peeing, her piss splashing all over the tongue and face of whichever one of us is pleasuring her.

Of course, we are all usually too busy enjoying ourselves to suddenly get the cell phone out and start taking pics. But sometimes we do like to just take a nonchalant piss wherever instead of going to the toilet, peeing on the floor someplace. And the other day when we were doing it in the kitchen, Mark took pics.

It was a hot day and Melissa was already naked. She often struts around our home butt naked in hot weather. I don't do that so much but do like to go commando. It's easier just to piss anywhere with no panties on. Anyway, we were chatting about some BS or other in the kitchen and I really did need to take a pee, and I thought, why not just piss here? So I announced that I needed a pee and lifted the front of my skirt. Then I just started peeing right there on the kitchen floor where I stood as Melissa - drink in hand - watched. Mike moved back and got his cell phone out, taking this pic of me pissing......

Made quite a puddle there by the time I'd finished, let me tell you. But that wasn't all.

We carried on chatting for a bit, then the naked Melissa cocked one leg up onto the kitchen counter and started pissing right there on the floor too, making one hell of a mess. I just laughed as she did it, with Mark taking this pic......

While I am here I think I may as well show you this slightly older pic. It is one of me standing and pissing on the floor in Melissa's old apartment after a couple of beers, before she moved in with us. She enjoyed watching me piss on her floors. I used to just leave it there for her to clean up later, too. Lol....

n80.jpg.7b0668e640434d1c635648b98d8d99f2.jpg

n79.jpg.e9c67594d8e94f2d3ae008e41a4c3ed4.jpg

n85.jpg.67500ca59add97af5b5b5aa776cf5b28.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
My name as Sarah, and I am a good-looking, black haired girl. And I have a rather unconventional sexual relationship. You see, I am married with a husband - Mark - but I swing both ways and also have a blonde girlfriend called Melissa who lives with us. She swings both ways too and.....well let's just say our sex life is entirely three way. For those of you familiar with the pee fetish forum - Peefans - our domestic situation is very similar to that of Scot_Lover and his lovely ladies.

Sex-wise, it is not all about pee for us, but pee play is something we sometimes enjoy. It is great getting pissed on and pissing on them, all of us getting covered in each other's fresh pee as we get down to licking and fucking. And I like the taste of their pee too, actually. Because yes, I have had both of them pee in my mouth before. One time Melissa held Mark's dick for him as he peed in my mouth, both of them grinning as I gulped it down. And one of Melissa's things is to start peeing when Mark or I am going down on her. She loves having her clitoris licked whilst she is peeing, her piss splashing all over the tongue and face of whichever one of us is pleasuring her.

Of course, we are all usually too busy enjoying ourselves to suddenly get the cell phone out and start taking pics. But sometimes we do like to just take a nonchalant piss wherever instead of going to the toilet, peeing on the floor someplace. And the other day when we were doing it in the kitchen, Mark took pics.

It was a hot day and Melissa was already naked. She often struts around our home butt naked in hot weather. I don't do that so much but do like to go commando. It's easier just to piss anywhere with no panties on. Anyway, we were chatting about some BS or other in the kitchen and I really did need to take a pee, and I thought, why not just piss here? So I announced that I needed a pee and lifted the front of my skirt. Then I just started peeing right there on the kitchen floor where I stood as Melissa - drink in hand - watched. Mike moved back and got his cell phone out, taking this pic of me pissing......

[ATTACH=full]90031[/ATTACH]

Made quite a puddle there by the time I'd finished, let me tell you. But that wasn't all.

We carried on chatting for a bit, then the naked Melissa cocked one leg up onto the kitchen counter and started pissing right there on the floor too, making one hell of a mess. I just laughed as she did it, with Mark taking this pic......

[ATTACH=full]90032[/ATTACH]

While I am here I think I may as well show you this slightly older pic. It is one of me standing and pissing on the floor in Melissa's old apartment after a couple of beers, before she moved in with us. She enjoyed watching me piss on her floors. I used to just leave it there for her to clean up later, too. Lol....

[ATTACH=full]90033[/ATTACH]

Now that's fucking HOT!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I had a few of the guys and girls around at my place last night, drinking and playing truth or dare. It was kind of wild with girls dared to strip naked or lick each other's breasts, and stuff like that. One guy was dared by Fiona to get his dick out and pee in a glass right there in front of everyone, which he did, as the girls looked on grinning.

That kind of set a new tone, because when Fiona herself later accepted a dare and had already said that she soon needed to go to the bathroom, I dared her to go and piss on the kitchen floor instead! And amidst much laughter, followed out and watched by the rest of us, she fucking did! I got my phone out and took this pic......

Well, we all carried on drinking and moved on to just chatting, and before too long we ended up pretty well plastered. At some point later on we all ended up bringing up Fiona's standing piss on the kitchen floor - the puddle was still there - and laughing about it. At which point Michelle suddenly piped up, saying, "Shall I piss on the floor here?" pointing with a grin at the hardwood floor in front of the sofa.

Well, we were drunk anyway, so just encouraged her to go right ahead. And in no time at all she was squatting in front of the sofa, and pissing right there on the floor amidst much laughter. She wouldn't let me take any headshots, but I did get this pic......

Sarah decided that she needed a pee too, and headed off towards the bathroom. She laughingly said to me, "Come on then if you wanna take a pic."

So I and several others followed her into my bathroom where she placed one of my towels upon the closed toilet lid and sat upon it, raising her knees up towards her face. I thought what the fuck!! Is this really happening?

And yes, from that position she started pissing, her pee arcing up before splashing down loudly upon the bathroom floor. I couldn't believe she was doing this. Or that she let me take this pic.....

Am pretty sure these girls got a kick out of doing it too. After all, why else would Sarah have done THAT? Dirty bitches, lol.

n60.jpg.53a0faa65aae738f82c717a9df4d2dbc.jpg

n61.jpg.fe1f98b7286d3f12231623874dee2f6f.jpg

n62.jpg.eda38e3b1a4b75cb00c547edf38ce0cf.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

About time this thread was bumped.....

I'm a pub landlady in my fifties, and my big thing is being pissed on. I love it. And in my job I get to meet plenty of drunken guys up for anything after a few. Word has gotten around I expect but I don't care. Where is the harm in being pissed on.

Just been chatting to another young guy who was well up for pissing on me. So after pub closing time, when all the other guests had left, we went out into the gents' got naked, and I knelt in front of him.

And then he just peed all over me. It was brilliant.....

a.png

b.png

c.png

I even let him do it in my mouth. It's a privilege at my age to have some young dick pissing in my mouth...

d.png

I drank it as well.

• Like 1

My name is Clare and I'm a young and sexy looking bisexual blonde with a thing about pissing.

There are a few of us actually, all into pissing. And after a few drinks we do sometimes like to get a bit wild. It is kind of very exhilarating to just piss anywhere with total abandon, and without giving a fuck. And fun to piss on each other too.

We have just had some very special girls only fun at Wendy's place, with lots of pissing involved, in honour of Pandora's birthday.

So we were all sat around drinking and laughing and having fun in Wendy's living room when Annette announced that she had to piss. Wendy pointed towards Pandora, "Well, since it's Pandora's birthday, why not christen her with one of your hot golden showers?"

Everyone laughed and egged her on, so Pandora got down onto this grey rug in the middle of the room, inviting Annette. Because she loves being peed on and was well up for it.

So whilst Wendy sat watching in her seat, and Jo and I observed from one of the sofas, Annette got down into a kind of backward leaning squat, pulled her knickers aside, and started pissing all over Pandora right there in the living room....

e.png

And Pandora was loving being pissed on as much as Annette was enjoying doing the pissing.....

f.png

She pissed loads as well, with piss all over that grey rug by the time she was done.

The rest of us cheered them on and at the end I complimented them, "Top pissing!"

I myself now needed a pee and turned to Jo beside me on the sofa, "Can I piss on you?"

She was well up for it.

So I kind of straddled her with one leg resting upon the arm of the sofa and pulled my panties aside.

And then I started pissing on her right there on Wendy's sofa.....

g.png

I fucking pissed loads as well. It was most enjoyable. Not only did I cover Jo and her clothes with hot piss, I also got piss all over Wendy's sofa, with a large piss puddle on the floor in front of it.

After that Wendy decided to pee, jokingly commenting upon how Annette was still too dry.

So she perched herself on the edge of the sofa, pulled her knickers aside, and let loose.

And from there was pissing all over Annette's ass, further soaking the grey rug in the process.....

j.png

k.png

After this, Pandora decided it was her turn to pee. 

So she had the rest of us lay on that pissy grey rug, whilst she sat perched upon the edge of a sofa, knickers pulled aside. And from that position she enjoyed pissing all over us. And further soaking Wendy's rug with piss.....

h.png

Annette decided she wanted another piss. Pandora pleaded, "Piss on my ass."

So Annette did, right there on the rug....

m.png

Now it was Jo's turn to piss. I said to her, "Piss on my tits!"

So she sat back in one of the sofas with her knickers pulled aside as I lent - now topless - before her.

Within moments, she started pissing.

And I enjoyed the pleasure of feeling her hot piss spraying my tits...

o.png

She peed for ages as well. It was fucking brilliant.....

p.png

After this, Wendy picked up the grey rug on the floor, from which piss was visibly dripping. She laughed, "Think I better throw this out later, it's ruined, hahaha."

She tossed it into a corner, and returned with a mop to briefly mop up the piss on the floor, especially the massive puddle in front of the sofa resulting from mine and Jo's pissings. 

Then she fetched a blue blanket and laid that upon the floor, saying, " Now we can get down to some girly fun without squelching around in piss, hahaha."

I laughed, "I wouldn't have been bothered squelching around in piss. Like that time at my place when we pissed on my bed!"

"Well, there's no pissing ban at my house. Anyone feels like pissing anywhere, feel free."

We all got down to some awesome girly lesbian fun after that, licking and playing with each other's pussies, fondling and licking each other's tits.

But when I needed to pee again I just did it right there on the floor. And on the blue blanket, lol.... 

l.png

The sound of my hissy piss splashing down was quite loud and unmistakeable. They could all hear it. Wendy commented with some measure of glee, "Someone's pissing!"

I chuckled by way of announcing that it was me, and just carried on. 

And I pissed loads as well, making a massive puddle on the floor.....

n.png

But no one seemed to mind, lol.

• Hot 1

There were three of us. Three super sexy blonde models having some fun time together at a luxury health spa. And we'd all pretty much given up on guys for now because we'd found many of them to be dicks, only interested in one thing.

So here we were just kind of enjoying each other, pleasuring each other's bodies, when Suzy decided she needed to pee, and laughingly suggested that it might be fun to just piss on me right there. No one else was around at the time.

Well I'd never been peed on before, especially by another girl, but the thought of being peed on by a super sexy model actually appealed to me.

So I said, "Go on then."

And she did! She actually started pissing on me right there.....

3.png

It was most enjoyable seeing her hot piss spraying out, and feeling it splashing against my body and flowing down over me onto the floor...

2.png

4.png

Was a very unique and enjoyable experience, being pissed on by another awesomely sexy girl.

Someone would have had the job of mopping her piss up, though!

Because we just left it there, lol.

We're a couple of sixth form schoolgirls, just recently turned 18.

We enjoyed going to the pub one lunch time in our school uniforms, yet able to produce ID proving we were 18 and enjoying some drinks.

Made us feel a bit raunchy, so when we hit the school toilets for a pee, we actually decided it would be more fun to piss on each other for a laugh.

So first of all my friend peed on me, mostly wetting my skirt....

5.png

6.png

We both had a good laugh about that afterwards....

9.png

It was funny but also kind of sexy as well. Was quite a turn on being peed on.

Then of course it was my turn to pee on her. Mostly, I peed on her legs.....

7.png

8.png

I enjoyed doing that, and she seemed to like being pissed on too. 

Good job we had a change of uniform in our lockers.

The school janitor is not going to be too impressed though - not when he finds piss all over the floor, lol.

• Hot 2

My name is Mel. I'm the blonde one. My friend Wendy and I were around at Sharon's place, playing some stupid board game or other which involved asking each other random questions. 

When Sharon - opposite us - gave some sort of dumb answer, Wendy and I really couldn't help taking the piss...

1.png

Sharon laughed, "Piss-taking cows!"

A naughty smirk then crossed her face.

"You know what I'm going to do? I'm gonna get up on that table and piss all over that stupid game!"

I laughed, "You wouldn't!"

"Why not? I'm dying for a piss and it's a stupid game anyway!"

"There's no way you're going to do that on your own table!"

"Wanna bet?"

And with that she got up out of her seat.....

2.png

…..and climbed up onto the table.....

3.png

And as she stood poised, I questioned, " What about the mess?"

"Who cares!" she laughed, as she lowered herself into a squat.

It then became immediately apparent that she was actually wearing no knickers. Wendy, nearest to her, was gazing at her naked pussy with a big grin, unable quite to believe what was happening, but amused by the spectacle....

4.png

I still kind of thought that this was a massive bluff and she was having us on.

But then, much to our amusement, she actually did start pissing, right there on the table....

5.png

It was actually funny as fuck yet also very erotic in a dirty kind of way, just sitting at the table as Sharon squatted there pissing on it....

6.png

And of course she made a point of pissing on the game too.....7.png

She was loving it as well, you could tell.....8.png

Then Wendy started picking up some of the peed-on game pieces, even as Sharon carried on pissing. Wendy was seemingly not bothered by the fact that Sharon was now gleefully pissing all over her hands....9.png

There was piss all over the table, but no one cared anymore. It was just so fucking sexy cos it was so outrageously wrong and naughty....

10.png

Then - still going strong - Sharon adjusted her aim and started gleefully pissing all over me and Wendy....

11.png

It was actually rather fun being peed on, feeling another woman's hot piss raining upon us...12.png

We could easily have gotten up and stepped away, but we just sat there mock protesting, happy to let her piss on us....

13.png

And the gleeful grin on her face as she peed made something obvious. Sharon was getting off on this, the dirty bitch, lol.

14.png

She must have been saving this up for a while, cos she was pissing forever, with loads of piss already all over the table,  all over us, and all over the floor. And she just kept on gleefully going, lol....15.png

With her piss raining down over our heads, our hair was soaking wet.....

16.png

Somewhat belatedly, I grabbed the board game off the table to use as a makeshift umbrella. Dunno why I bothered cos I was already covered in piss by then.....

17.png

When she was finally done pissing, Sharon climbed back down off the table.....

18.png

…..and took her seat once more opposite us, sitting at a table now covered in her own piss.

"There!" she said, looking very pleased and satisfied with herself.

19.png

Drenched in piss, Wendy and I decided it would only be fitting - and fun - to return the favour by pissing all over Sharon.

So we got up out of our seats....

20.png

….climbed up onto the pissy table....

21.png

….and dropped down into a squat facing her.....22.png

And then I started pissing right at her. And the dirty bitch opened her mouth so that I was pissing in it, as Wendy looked on incredulously...

23.png

Pissing in some other woman's mouth was actually quite a turn on. I was getting a real kick out of it, if I must be honest, and was peeing very forcefully.....

24.png

And Sharon couldn't get enough, either. She was clearly enjoying having another woman piss in her mouth....25.png

I was still pissing on her when Wendy started to pee too. Sharon turned her primary attention away from me towards this new golden fountain....

26.png

Moments later, she was opening her mouth for Wendy to piss in....27.png

When I was finally done, Wendy was still pissing in her mouth.....

28.png

As she continued, I took my own piss-soaked dress off and began wringing it out over Sharon's hair. Nice little added kinky touch, I thought...

29.png

For a short moment, Sharon sat back to enjoy the feel of Wendy pissing on her tits and down her front....

30.png

….before again opening her mouth for Wendy to finish pissing in....31.png

By the time we were done, I was naked, all three of us were covered in piss, and there was piss all over the table and floor.....

32.png

Sharon had quite a mess to clean up, lol.

But it was the most fun I've ever had pissing.

Hi, I'm Cindy. I am kind of up for anything really.

The other day I brought this drunk couple whom I picked up in the nightclub back to mine. 

The guy was talking about some pissing porn he'd seen whilst his girlfriend drunkenly giggled at what he was describing. Clearly he had a thing about girl on girl watersports, lol. 

But I'm an open minded, bi, girl who has done the whole pissing thing. Peed on people. And been peed on. One time this guy had me pee on his face. Another time, one got me to wet the bed we were sharing. Another wanted me to piss on the floor in his bedroom, on the carpet. Wasn't my carpet, so why not?

Anyway, we arrived back at the building I lived in, in the downstairs corridor. My flat was up some stairs. And his girlfriend was going on about how she needed a piss and couldn't wait. I told her to just piss right there on the floor, but her boyfriend wanted to watch her pissing on me! And she wanted to do it too!

Well, I'd never been peed on by a girl before and it sounded like fun.

So I quickly took my clothes off right there in the hallway, the risk of other residents walking past at any moment adding to the thrill, and got down on the floor on my back. His girlfriend quickly removed her knickers and handed them to him. Then she stood astride me and started pissing on me right there in the hallway.

Whilst she was doing it, this young couple came out of their flat and their eyes almost popped out of their heads as they spotted us, walking past us with smirks on their faces. I just looked at them with a huge smile, almost laughing, as the drunk girl just carried right on pissing on me....

2018-09-19 (52).png

Made quite a mess on the floor as well.