Click here to remove ads
steve25805

Wet Carpet magazine

On 08/02/2018 at 3:21 AM, Alfresco said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

I'm surprised there are not more letters covering peeing at night clubs - maybe because it is actually quite common and people don't feel the need to write about it because they are just peeing out of necessity.   Anyway, I often go clubbing with my two friends Lynne and Michelle.   We live in a suburb of a small city in South West England.   We are of like mind and if we need to pee, then we pee - we are not shy of peeing in public although we do try to be a bit discrete but we can't see the point in suffering discomfort just because there is no toilet handy.   As an example, I'll give you a summary of our antics from last Friday, which is quite typical of a night out for us.

We met up at Lynne's house and had a couple of beers whilst we were getting ready.  I wore a tight fitting white top and a short black leatherette skirt.  Lynne had on a flared blue dress and Michelle had a miniskirt that was almost indecent with a sheer top that left little to the imagination.  None of us wore knickers - we have found from experience that they just get in the way.

We caught the bus into town about 9pm and were already slightly tipsy.  The bumping bus didn't help our filling bladders and as soon as the bus stopped in town we dived into a side street where we all lined up against the wall, squatted down and watered the pavement.   Two lads walked past and had to step over our puddles, getting a good view of our pussies as they went by.  They certainly weren't offended and they didn't hide the fact that they were having a good look.  

We joined the queue for the pub and soon were inside where more drinks were consumed.   We were enjoying dancing and drinking but of course soon needed to pee again, so we headed to the ladies and being early, there was no queue outside the toilets, but once we got inside, all cubicles were occupied and several other girls were waiting.  We didn't fancy waiting, so Lynne and I hopped up on the sink counters and peed in the sinks whilst Michelle hovered over a bin to pee.   The girls waiting looked a little surprised, but when we were done and leaving before they had even got into a cubicle, I think they realised that we had the right idea.  

Next time we needed to pee, the queue for the toilets was out of the door and down the corridor.  We all joined the queue, but had no intention of waiting in it.  We squatted down and pretended to be checking things out on our phones whilst waiting for the queue to move, but of course this allowed mine and Michelle's skirt and Lynne's dress to hang out of the way whilst our pussies were just inches from the floor.  My skirt was slightly less obliging than the others as it was not loose enough to hang completely out of the way.    First Michelle, then myself and finally Lynne all started to pee whilst we were there in the queue.  The area was dimly lit and the music was of course very loud, so nobody realised what we were doing.  Michelle and Lynne peed directly into the carpet, but my pee was directed at the back of my skirt, from where it ran down the inside of the skirt to the floor.   Being leatherette, it didn't show anything on the outside.   When we were finished, we all stood up and left the queue with Michelle saying quite loudly "I'm not waiting in that queue".   The girl behind us said "You'll lose your place!" but I replied - "It's OK we don't need to pee any more", which got a round of laughs from the other two as we walked away.  I expect the girls behind us worked out what we meant when they shuffled forward to take our place and felt the carpet being squishy under foot.

More dancing, more drinking, then we had a rest on one of the leather sofas which we were lucky had just been vacated. It was in a corner with a gap between the left hand end and the wall.  At the other end, there was another small gap and then another sofa. Of course we needed to pee again by now.  Michelle perched on the arm of the sofa, with her feet on the sofa cushion and her pussy just clear of edge as she was leaning on the wall.  She let loose with her pee, that fell to the carpet in the gap between the sofa and the wall.  She then slid down off the arm and onto the seat, wiping her pussy on the sofa arm as she went.  Lynne was sat in the middle of the two seat sofa, with her skirt carefully pulled out from under her.  She reached underneath herself and pulled the cushions slightly apart before proceeding to pee forcefully into the gap between the cushions.  I was sat at the other end of the sofa from Michelle and I just peed where I was.  My leatherette skirt acted as a barrier between me and the sofa and as the sofa was low, my knees were higher than my bum, so my pee pooled inside my skirt, warmly caressing my bum.  When I had finished, I was left sat in a puddle of my own pee, which wasn't going anywhere.   I waited until nobody was obviously looking our way, then I slid to the front of the sofa and raised my bum.  The pool of pee flooded out of the skirt and formed a waterfall to the carpet for just a few seconds.  I stood up and walked about for a minute to allow most of the residue to run out and fall to the floor.

Soon it was time to go home.  Of course, there was a queue for the taxi rank and the cold air combined with the latest round of drinks had an effect of our bladders so we all took it in turns to nip into the nearby car park stairwell for a pee whilst the others kept our place in the queue.  On this particular evening, we managed to get home without further event, but I will just say that there have been taxis in the past that have been left with wet puddles on the floor or upholstery, although I wouldn't like to say how it happened!!!

Happy Clubbing

Julie

great story!!!!

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

I am just going to jump right in here. I work in a large office building doing janitorial work. It is somewhat thankless and definitely dirty work, but it has its benefits too. You have all heard of the women with weak bladders from childbirth, well I am one of them. I work a second to overnight split shift and during those hours the floor I work is closed and usually empty. This allows me to pee freely if the need arises and clean it up immediately if I choose to be a bit lazy about where I go. However, my letter is to tell you about another lady I met recently with a similar but different issue.

I was doing my usual rounds one evening on a Tuesday, unlocking rooms, checking the bins, the regular stuff, when I opened a room and heard a strange but familiar noise, it was the hiss of lady filling a garbage can with spent liquid. I followed the sound and as I got closer I could now hear the lady groan with fear and start to apologize. "Sorry, sorry, I can't stop, please don't report me, at least let me explain, I'm so sorry, I just can't, I..."

I interrupted and tried to calm her down, "Hey at least you are going somewhere that's easy to clean. I don't mind, go ahead and finish." She thanked me and continued to give the details of how she got in this situation. So I mentioned that her ailment was similar, see she had a child by C-section and ran into a complication. The baby was alright, but the birth caused some additional nerve damage to her pelvis. This left her with the odd problem of only being able to tell her bladder was full when it was about to burst. The nerves were deadened around it and so the only way she could tell her tank was full is when it's OVERFULL and pushes against the nerves above her bladder or near her opening. She told me that tried several control medications, some had no effect and others made it worse. When I told I had a weak one and would release discretely, she stated that was no good either. Whenever she releases, her bladder is full enough that her stream lasts a minute at minimum at full force, nothing "discrete" there. Being stuck with this malady also meant that her bladder continued to increase in size the longer she went without a regular break, so she usually stops ever two hours and tries to go even if she may not need to at the time.

Now to punctuate this whole thing, she never stopped the whole time we were talking. An at least 2:00 conversation of non-stop releasing, not just a trickle but not full bore either. Her position was in IT and she had been working on the computer in the room, stuck on an error with no clear solution, and distracted so much by the task at hand she lost track of time and got into an emergency where she filled up to her limits. When it hit she knew it was a makeshift toilet or wet clothes with only seconds to decide. She was done at this point and I handed her a tissue to wipe and toss in the VERY full bag. I asked if she minded if I went too and she was totally fine, so I emptied my tiny amount in with all of hers and then carefully pulled and tied the bag and tossed it in the large can I roll with me. I told she had nothing to worry about and I wasn't going to say anything to anyone. As I went back to leave I saw something on my cart I had picked up long ago and just had there with me, it was a set of self-stick file folder tabs in all yellow. I tossed them to her and said if she ever got caught short again, to leave one stuck to the inside of the door. That way I knew the bag needed changed and there was less chance of someone removing it on the inside since she would lock the door after leaving the room. She thanked me profusely and it has worked well for a few months now. I still don't know how she does it, filling a bag over half full, but I guess we all have to deal with our own issues. Actually speaking of that, the plant in the corner looks a little dry. . . excuse me for a minute.

• Like 7

First time posting so, I'll give you something to call me: AshPee. It's really close to my real name so I’m sure you can guess, but just playing it safe. I've been reading for awhile but it never occurred to me to post despite having the perfect thing to talk about. I belong to a local pool, and it used to be communal, but there were some incidents with some of the guys and the owner decided it would be best to split the pool into male and female sides.

The structure was already almost split anyway. The men's changing room was on one side and the women's on the opposite of an Olympic size pool. The owner just build a wall down the exact center and split it into two small full length pools. It may sound odd, but at the time the wall was added they were closing for resurfacing and maintenance. That stopped most of the harassment, except the bathrooms were still on the men's side. A door that locked on the men's side only was installed too and women were given a key to get back. Unfortunately women were still getting bothered when they crossed over to use the facilities. As a result of this, the ladies got accustomed to peeing in the changing room whenever they needed to go. Eventually the hooligans got tired of never seeing anything but guys and left permanently, but the culture had already changed at least for peeing. There is actually a sign in the entrance hallway that reads, "Please be courteous when peeing in this room. Do not leave anything on the floor you do not want to get wet." The second line is there because, since we all pee on the floor regularly, it gets hosed down multiple times a day. The daughter of the owner comes in and does it about every two hours, making sure to pick some things up before she pees herself and then hoses it all to the drain. I asked if the males were allowed the same and she told me the sign on their side says, "If you are caught urinating in this room for any reason you will be fine, banned, and reported to local authorities."

So as you can guess it's rare to enter the changing area and find no one taking a wee... sometimes it is hard to find less than three to five girls going. At least now you understand why I have things to tell you, it had been a regular thing for so long it never dawned on me that y'all might want to hear about my experiences. To open I have a fairly comical one to share. I'm pretty athletic and swim at least once a week to keep my figure. This particular day I had just left the showers and was headed to my locker, I passed by a mother and young teen daughter standing together peeing. I could tell they were related because they both stood with hands on hips and the stream shot forward almost to the wall they were facing before arching down to the concrete floor, I suppose now it could have been her aunt. Just past them was a pair of twenty somethings one was squatting to pee and the other stood brushing her hair and peeing too. They said, "Hi!" as I passed and asked how my day was going. Now I finally reached my isle and there on the bench are three teen girls, completely naked, sitting next to each going full force across the distance from the bench to the locker. That is roughly 4', and it was not like the three arcs were low to the ground. Of course this caught my eye and I stood to watch both impressed and blocked off. I was trying to come up with a reason to stare and not seem rude, so I decided to play a prank on them. I took the towel over my shoulders and dried myself a bit waiting for them to finish. When they were done they glanced at me and I started with this, "I don't recognize you three, but from what you've just done it is clear that you didn't read the sign by the door either. It says 'BE COURTIOUS when peeing.' I know these isles are wide, but when you shoot all way across and block access that is not ver~" and that was as far as I got before I lost it to laughing. To explain it in a way that makes more sense it went like this: I am drying off my boobs, I start talking and throw the towel back over my shoulders, I finish the first sentence and then start peeing on the floor myself, I was naked except the towel obviously and I shave since I wear a race swimsuit, I make a jet that comes down hard and fast in a straight shot to the floor at a sharp angle, so there was no mistake when I started and what I was doing, as I said the part about the width of the isles I bent my knees and swayed to spray from the bench to the lockers and back to the bench, this caused the girls to get a confused / surprised / amused look and seeing that was enough to make me lose the concentration on my tone. I started laughing, which caused them to start laughing and the harder I laugh my boobs bounce and my six pack abs show only then too. I was still going full force and the laughing made my flow erratic, so I turned to keep my pee from splashing them until I finished. Once we all calmed down I told that I was surprised at their control and in the future just to be aware that were blocking the path. They apologized and went about getting dressed. We all left about the same time and hollered at each other, "See you soon." I will write again when I get another good sighting. Until then, "Keep the Carpet Wet for Me."

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:21 PM, Alfresco said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

I'm surprised there are not more letters covering peeing at night clubs - maybe because it is actually quite common and people don't feel the need to write about it because they are just peeing out of necessity.   Anyway, I often go clubbing with my two friends Lynne and Michelle.   We live in a suburb of a small city in South West England.   We are of like mind and if we need to pee, then we pee - we are not shy of peeing in public although we do try to be a bit discrete but we can't see the point in suffering discomfort just because there is no toilet handy.   As an example, I'll give you a summary of our antics from last Friday, which is quite typical of a night out for us.

We met up at Lynne's house and had a couple of beers whilst we were getting ready.  I wore a tight fitting white top and a short black leatherette skirt.  Lynne had on a flared blue dress and Michelle had a miniskirt that was almost indecent with a sheer top that left little to the imagination.  None of us wore knickers - we have found from experience that they just get in the way.

We caught the bus into town about 9pm and were already slightly tipsy.  The bumping bus didn't help our filling bladders and as soon as the bus stopped in town we dived into a side street where we all lined up against the wall, squatted down and watered the pavement.   Two lads walked past and had to step over our puddles, getting a good view of our pussies as they went by.  They certainly weren't offended and they didn't hide the fact that they were having a good look.  

We joined the queue for the pub and soon were inside where more drinks were consumed.   We were enjoying dancing and drinking but of course soon needed to pee again, so we headed to the ladies and being early, there was no queue outside the toilets, but once we got inside, all cubicles were occupied and several other girls were waiting.  We didn't fancy waiting, so Lynne and I hopped up on the sink counters and peed in the sinks whilst Michelle hovered over a bin to pee.   The girls waiting looked a little surprised, but when we were done and leaving before they had even got into a cubicle, I think they realised that we had the right idea.  

Next time we needed to pee, the queue for the toilets was out of the door and down the corridor.  We all joined the queue, but had no intention of waiting in it.  We squatted down and pretended to be checking things out on our phones whilst waiting for the queue to move, but of course this allowed mine and Michelle's skirt and Lynne's dress to hang out of the way whilst our pussies were just inches from the floor.  My skirt was slightly less obliging than the others as it was not loose enough to hang completely out of the way.    First Michelle, then myself and finally Lynne all started to pee whilst we were there in the queue.  The area was dimly lit and the music was of course very loud, so nobody realised what we were doing.  Michelle and Lynne peed directly into the carpet, but my pee was directed at the back of my skirt, from where it ran down the inside of the skirt to the floor.   Being leatherette, it didn't show anything on the outside.   When we were finished, we all stood up and left the queue with Michelle saying quite loudly "I'm not waiting in that queue".   The girl behind us said "You'll lose your place!" but I replied - "It's OK we don't need to pee any more", which got a round of laughs from the other two as we walked away.  I expect the girls behind us worked out what we meant when they shuffled forward to take our place and felt the carpet being squishy under foot.

More dancing, more drinking, then we had a rest on one of the leather sofas which we were lucky had just been vacated. It was in a corner with a gap between the left hand end and the wall.  At the other end, there was another small gap and then another sofa. Of course we needed to pee again by now.  Michelle perched on the arm of the sofa, with her feet on the sofa cushion and her pussy just clear of edge as she was leaning on the wall.  She let loose with her pee, that fell to the carpet in the gap between the sofa and the wall.  She then slid down off the arm and onto the seat, wiping her pussy on the sofa arm as she went.  Lynne was sat in the middle of the two seat sofa, with her skirt carefully pulled out from under her.  She reached underneath herself and pulled the cushions slightly apart before proceeding to pee forcefully into the gap between the cushions.  I was sat at the other end of the sofa from Michelle and I just peed where I was.  My leatherette skirt acted as a barrier between me and the sofa and as the sofa was low, my knees were higher than my bum, so my pee pooled inside my skirt, warmly caressing my bum.  When I had finished, I was left sat in a puddle of my own pee, which wasn't going anywhere.   I waited until nobody was obviously looking our way, then I slid to the front of the sofa and raised my bum.  The pool of pee flooded out of the skirt and formed a waterfall to the carpet for just a few seconds.  I stood up and walked about for a minute to allow most of the residue to run out and fall to the floor.

Soon it was time to go home.  Of course, there was a queue for the taxi rank and the cold air combined with the latest round of drinks had an effect of our bladders so we all took it in turns to nip into the nearby car park stairwell for a pee whilst the others kept our place in the queue.  On this particular evening, we managed to get home without further event, but I will just say that there have been taxis in the past that have been left with wet puddles on the floor or upholstery, although I wouldn't like to say how it happened!!!

Happy Clubbing

Julie

Wow, that was awesome. Loved it.

• Thanks 1

Two more great additions, Hentaixt. Nice one.

Dear Wet Carpet

I'm Lucy and am 22. 

I had a few guys and girls at mine last night for a few drinks, and a few illicit smokes as well, and we were all getting steamed. 

Not sure quite how it came about, but when Karissa, aged 20, needed a pee, someone suggested doing it right there in my glass vase.

Well the idea seemed pretty funny at the time so we all egged her on - even me, whose vase it was.

And she did it too. She completely stepped out of her jeans and panties, exposing her bare ass and fanny to us all amidst hoots of approval from the guys.

Then  she picked up the vase and placed it on the carpeted living room floor, and kind of adopted a semi-squatting, hands on knees, hover over it.

And started pissing!

But like all of us, she'd been drinking a lot, so was slightly unsteady....and kept over-shooting or undershooting. Everyone thought this was hilarious, including me. 

"Karissa, your pissing on my carpet!" But I was laughing along with the rest of them.

But then one of the other girls - Nicky, aged 23 - suddenly reached under Karissa and pulled the vase away just for a laugh, leaving her semi-squatting and pissing directly onto the carpet. We all thought this really funny at the time, with Karissa grinning and just carrying on. 

"Karissa, you dirty cow! You're ruining the carpet!" I laughed.

"Well blame Nicky for that! She's the one who pulled the vase away!"

And she just carried on anyway until she was done.

Pissing right there on my carpet.

The end result was a rather large puddle soaking slowly into the fabric.

Now it is morning and everyone has left, and I have a very large and very damp patch in the middle of the living room carpet to clean up. Better get to it or the place will start stinking of piss. 

I think I might piss on it myself, first. Just for the sheer hell of it, lol

Lucy

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear Wet Carpet

My name is Dave, aged 46 and I was on a business trip in Birmingham recently. In the evening I went out to this pub and hooked up with these two ladies aged about 40, both housemates as it happened. Josie and Jessie, their names were. And yeah I know, makes them sound like a couple of American rednecks, but they are in fact thoroughly British brummies.

They look good too. As you can see with these pics they let me have as a memento. Josie is the brunette on the left, Jessie the blonde on the right....... 

Related image Image result for women in their 40s

And they are easily the dirtiest couple of bitches I have ever met, lol.

I think they'd already had a few when I walked into the bar and got talking to them. We ended up sat at a quieter table in the corner, them on one side and me facing them on the other as we chatted and had a laugh. 

After a while, the blonde one, Jessie, said she really needed a pee, and laughed about how some guys love watching ladies pee, and kind of jokingly asked if I wanted to watch.

I commented that it was a bit public, I think. Her friend Josie just laughed, "That's what gent's cubicles are for."

Jessie came back with, "Shit, who needs cubicles! Last time I just pissed on the floor! The guys couldn't believe it!"

Josie:" I know, I was there, haha."

I couldn't believe my luck at hearing shit like this. I tried playing it cool, downing the rest of my pint, but am certain they knew this was turning me on. Which emboldened them further.

Jessie laughed, "Why bother with the gents?" She turned to me and reached out with her hand. "Give me your beer glass."

I handed it over, whereupon Jessie - watched by a grinning Josie - lowered it below the table and appeared to be hoisting the back of her dress whilst shuffling forward to the front of her seat. Then her grin broadened. "I'm pissing, hahaha."

I couldn't believe what was happening. I stole a glance under the table, and there was the glass held between her legs. And she was actually peeing into it right there! I looked back up and she sighed, "Ah I needed that!" And both women laughed.

When she was done she lifted the glass back into view. It was now three quarters full with piss. She laughed, "Now what am I going to do with this?"

Josie: "If Dave was a true gentleman, he'd drink it for you, haha."

Jessie: "If I was a true lady, I wouldn't have pissed in his beer glass in the first place!"

Josie: "Haha, well we sure aint no ladies."

Jessie: "Well if Dave's not gentleman enough to drink it, I'll just have to get rid of it here."

And with that she began pouring the contents out onto the carpet under the table! I couldn't believe it!

Josie then said, "Here, pass me that glass, I need to go."

But as she took the glass from her friend, she hesitated, then put it down on the table. "On second thoughts, why bother? It's gonna end up on the floor anyway, so......"

And she shuffled to the front of her seat, whilst hoisting the back of her dress. Then she gleefully announced, "I'm pissing!" And laughed.

I stole another quick look under the table, and there she was with her legs open, and trimmed muff overhanging the front edge of her seat. And her piss was spraying down in a powerful torrent onto the carpet! I could barely believe this was happening, but it looked sexy as fuck!

Jessie laughed, "I think Dave's enjoying the show, the perv."

I wrenched my gaze away from the carpet pissing under the table, and responded. "You're calling me a perv, but your mate's the one doing the pissing! And getting off on it I can tell, haha."

Josie: "Yes, this is rather fun."

I joked, "You're a right couple of skanky bitches, aren't you!"

Josie chuckled, still enjoying her piss. Jessie shot back with, "Well, if a girl's gotta piss she may as well have fun with it."

By the time Josie was done, the carpet under the table was soaked with piss.

Awesomely, I got invited back to their place. We went around to the back entrance because when they go out they leave the front door latched it seems. They unlocked the back door and we all strode into their kitchen which it opened into. One of them switched on the light switch. And I immediately spotted the huge, golden-hued lake covering a large area of the tiled floor. They noticed my eyes widen at the sight.

Josie chuckled, "Oh, we just pissed there before we went out."

I was stunned by the nonchalant, matter of fact, way they just seemed to be about it. "Didn't you want to clean it up afterwards?"

Josie: "Nah, couldn't be bothered!" 

They laughed at my surprised reaction to this.

Anyway, we all just strode through their piss lake into their living room. 

Josie immediately lifted her dress - neither lady was wearing any panties - and popped a squat right there in front of their coffee table. And gleefully started pissing right there on the carpet. A powerful hissy spray splashing forcefully down.

I was struggling to believe the awesomeness of what I was seeing. "Fucking hell, that's your own carpet you're pissing on!"

She chuckled, "Yeah, we do it quite a lot! It's just more convenient - and more fun!"

And come to think of it, there was a pissy aroma about the place that bore testament to that.

Jessie too soon lowered herself into a squat, her dress hoisted to expose her gorgeous ass cheeks. And she too was soon pissing another torrent right there onto the carpet, lol.

By now I needed to pee myself, so when they were done I somewhat sheepishly asked where their toilet was. Jessie just laughed, "Don't bother going all the way upstairs just for that, silly. Just piss against that wall over there." She indicated an area of the living room wall beside their sofa.

And so - incredibly - I found myself, trousers  and underpants removed at their suggestion, standing there and pissing against their living room wall as they stood either side of me, enjoying the show with grins on their faces. They didn't seem bothered about the wallpaper I was fucking up, either.

As my pee finally trailed off, I asked them, "Do you girls ever actually use the toilet?"

Josie laughed, "It has been known! Last time Jessie used the toilet though, she was standing astride the fucking thing. With the lid closed at the time, haha."

Jessie: "Seemed like a fun idea at the time."

Josie: " Might as well have just pissed on the floor like we usually do. Cos that's where it all ended up, hahaha."

Anyway, we ended up heading up to their bedroom, walking past the open bathroom door on the way. I couldn't fail to spot that there was piss all over the floor in there. 

Their bedroom smelt particularly strongly of pee, with some parts of their carpet so saturated that it squelched underfoot. I think they noticed that I noticed, because a smirking Josie said, "Yeah, we piss in here A LOT!"

We ended up enjoying great three way sex on their large double bed. It was brilliant.

Afterwards we all stood  in the middle of the room - yes they were standing too with legs apart and hands on hips - and pissed all over the carpet. 

Was a very enjoyable pissy fun night. I never knew there could be such ladies around into doing all that. 

I will cherish the pics they gave me and the memories they invoke of their awesomely skanky pissings, lol.

I still struggle to get my head around the fact that two such awesomely sexy middle aged women can get off by pissing all over the place in their own home, and apparently be happy to just leave it laying around.

Dave.

• Like 1
  • Hot 5

Hey all, super short one for you. I'll likely post again but needed something to break the ice and what I just did qualifies. LOL So you can call me Joan, but details later, I'm on my phone typing this so going to stay on point. I've gotten really comfortable peeing in garbage cans in bathrooms. Doesn't have to be a dirty bathroom, just a single with locking door. Still walking around the bookstore I just did this in acting completely normal. Went into the toilet, saw the there was tank on the back and thought about that, but the bin was full of used towels and feel like using them a 2nd time is better for the environment too. Anyway. I'm standing there pissing away from under my skirt out my muff and I look in the mirror. On the opposite side of the room by the door there's a short plastic cabinet with locks on it and the top doors are broken open. I stop my stream and close my legs so my panties drop and step out of them. I crossover and open the door to find the expected paper rolls.  They looked like used ones with very little left on about 10 to a dozen roll. So yeah, skirt up, stream starts back up, and soggy paper ho! I had more than half my payload spent in there when I hear dripping over the splash and spray, I realize the top shelf is open and all my watering is going down to the NEW ROLLS below. At this point I'm all, "F- it!" I changed my angle and pushed to the end. Collected my panties into my purse, washed my hands (wiped my cunny with the towel), and now I'm waiting in line at the register. Need to pay for the books I'll pee on later. ROFL

• Like 3
  • Hot 2

Dear Wet Carpet

I'm an attractive - at least my husband thinks so - married mother in my early 30s, and work as an office administrator in the local hospital.  The name is Lucy.

This is me.....

8f7f96a55c22a28e783cbedb9f4aa8d4--photos-google-calvin-klein-women.jpg

I have a thing about peeing. Back in my school days my first ever boyfriend occasionally encouraged me to pee on his bedroom carpet at the end of his bed. Which I got a buzz out of. It was fun just to pee on the floor like that.

As a grown woman, I have often harboured secret fantasies about peeing everywhere, and sometimes seek out stories, confessions or porn vids describing or showing ladies peeing all over the place. I love the audacity of some of them, peeing all over beds, furniture, and carpets, often in hotel rooms. And often so brazenly out in the open that I don't know how they get away with it.

There was this one time though when I was away in a hotel room connected with a conference associated with work, when I had the urge to be naughty. But I made sure I would be long gone before anyone found it. Basically I moved the wardrobe, then squatted there over the carpet, and peed. It was most exhilarating. Then I covered the large wet patch with the wardrobe again.

Mostly though - I am after all a respectable wife and mother who doesn't want to fuck up the house for her husband and kids - I have limited myself to squatting and peeing in the shower cubicle when home alone, or perhaps in the bathroom or kitchen sinks. Sometimes I have peed in the odd glass or two just for the fun of it. 

But hubby and kids have been away for the last couple of days on a camping trip. I couldn't go due to work commitments. But home alone, I decided to have some fun with the aid of a few glasses of wine on regular occasions, lol.

The first really big pee, when I decided to be naughty, I did in the kitchen. I was wearing my work gear still - pretty much what I am wearing in that pic above - but had removed my knickers and tossed them aside. I hoisted my skirt and squatted in the middle of the room. And just peed right there all over the floor tiles, creating a massive yellow puddle. It was a superb turn on. The sound of my hissy pee splashing down right there in the kitchen was really doing it for me actually.

I drank some more wine after that until I needed another pee. Then, with a flash of inspiration, I headed up into the bedroom where I eased open a drawer full of my own lingerie. Then I hoisted the back of my dress and hung my bum over that open drawer. And peed! Soaking all my own underwear as I peed right there in the drawer in my bedroom! Was terribly good fun. Just letting my hair down and peeing in random places was really turning me on.

My next naughty pee took place in our dining room. Basically, I got up onto the large dining room table and squatted upon it. Then I peed right there on that table. My husband would have been shocked if he'd walked in on me at that moment, lol.

And so it went on.

I peed on the bathroom floor, ignoring the toilet that was right there. I peed in the dishwasher, lol. I even peed in the kettle.

At one point I decided to pee in the living room. So I moved the sofa, popped a squat right there and peed on the carpet, before covering it with the sofa again. Sprayed plenty of febreeze and my pee was fairly dilute so am hoping there'll be no tell tale pissy aroma, lol.

Most outrageous thing I did - a massive turn on - was to get up on our bed and pee on it. I still can't believe I really did that, squatting upon my own bed and peeing there. Afterwards I had to throw all the wet sheets in the wash, leave the mattress to dry out as much as possible, then turn it upside down to hide the pee stains before putting clean sheets on. Hubby will never know I peed on our bed, lol. Hopefully, anyway.

Now as I type this I am sitting here - wine in hand and a full bladder making itself felt - and contemplating where to pee next. And I guess I will have to rely heavily on the febreeze and trust that my pee is dilute enough not to be a problem. Because this time I am going to stand and pee against the living room wall, lol.

Lucy.

• Like 2
  • Hot 3

Dear Wet Carpet

I work as a photographer for a modelling agency. I get to see lots of hugely attractive young ladies in my job, which is awesome.

Sometimes I get lucky with them, which is even more awesome.

This one was exceptional.....

6f30f5dd9a87393e34cf0277f2615b4f.jpg

We were spending the night at her place where she thought nothing of taking a piss on the bedroom carpet beside her bed! Looked sexy as fuck. And she was loving it, I could tell.

• Like 3