Wet Carpet magazine

43 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

But if readers would like to hear more, I may add further letters in due course.

Dear Sue,

As a long-time reader and contributor, I would love to hear more. It is very erotic to think about the private lives of our attractive teachers, and to now know that many of them also enjoy peeing just makes it even more of a turn on. I hope you will share more, and I hope the weekend's erotic escapades will not be your last.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

The pissing fun would resume on Saturday, the following day.

Dear Sue,

Bless you for sharing more with us. I hope you will be happy to share the rest of the weekend's fun with us, as well. I know our readers will agree that your story is one of the hottest to ever be told here.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Dear Wet Carpet

Sue again. Not sure if I have the energy to type a long letter. But I will tell you about the next pissing session indulged in by myself and my two friends Amanda and Anabel and our husbands.

We were all still naked after drinking numerous coffees, our clothes in a jumbled heap in the corner of the living room. Well clothes can be washed right? And none of us were planning to put them on for a while. So we had the idea of placing them in the middle of the living room and peeing all over them. First each of us ladies held a penis as the guys stood around the pile of clothing, aiming as they peed all over the clothes. Then we three ladies took position and did a standing pee all over the clothes.

When I picked them all up afterwards to take into the kitchen to put a first batch into the wash, urine was dripping from them all over me and the floor as I went.

And to be fair this will probably be my last letter about our weekend pissing adventure. We all carried on urinating all over the place but further blow by blow accounts will start sounding repetitive. Suffice it to say we all kept peeing on the living room and dining room carpets, which by Sunday were audibly squelching under our bare feet wherever we walked on them. We also peed against the walls, all over the tables and furniture, all over the kitchen floor which was absolutely flooded. We peed in kitchen cupboards and against the living room curtains. After a little too much to drink, Anabel decided that it would be rather fun to open my oven door and from a standing position urinate in it, swaying her hips to spray her shower all around. Was great fun to watch.

By the end of the weekend the downstairs carpets and furniture were utterly ruined. Good job we were going to be clearing them out.

I have certainly never had so much fun just peeing everywhere with total abandon.

Edited by steve25805
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Hello all, this is Mother May I writing for probably the last time. I wanted to let you know that things have gone well since I reached out and got assistance here. I had not been here since the last post, so this is the first I saw of Paulypeep's reply. Let this post show you how it all turned out, I think we are doing just fine now. There have been a few hiccups and I thought you might enjoy hearing about them. As you know my youngest daughter caught on quickly and adjusted her behaviors for openly peeing. There was one day I arrived home to see her window open and an unmistakable jet of pee shooting through it well into the yard. This would have been perfectly acceptable if not for the fact that her window faces the front of the house. I might have even been okay with it later in the day, but it was making such a scene that the neighbor’s dog had come to our yard and was standing there barking loudly at the stream. I had to make up an excuse about finding an old giant squirt gun in storage. Now it just seems silly in retrospect. My older daughter had a similar incident, well not with getting seen... better if I just tell you. I had been working out in my garden for a while and came in with some fresh veggies. I headed to the kitchen and find my older daughter standing naked again, yes she does most her peeing with no clothes, over my good large party punch bowl with spigot. I immediately stopped in my tracks as her hard, fast stream was swirling around inside and starting to overflow the lip. I was shocked more about my bowl, but when she noticed me there her eyes went WIDE. "Wait! Not what you think, hang on let me finish." She continued to excessively overfill the container and form a puddle on the tiles, she stopped and then started again with another full blast for about five more seconds. This had the effect of sloshing the already full receptacle and splashing out more pee. She shook her hips, and ran for the cupboard where the bowl usually stays. Throwing open the doors, her large boobs shaking everywhere, and there on the shelf is a NEW punch bowl. "I bought you a replacement since the old one drips. I thought it would be big enough t-to hold... allll~..." she trailed off here as she noticed the amount outside the container. I smiled and gave her a big hug to thank her for at least trying and the replacement. As to your concerns about my older daughter holding too long, this has always been the nature of her releases. I just never knew the force involved because it was always done in the proper location. So yes, things have improved. Both my daughters can enjoy this new hobby and I do not have to worry about things getting ruined. Though, saying that I do have one more story from my younger daughter.
I had come back from dinner with a friend one evening and my youngest met me at the door as soon as I opened it. "Oh good, you're home. I'm sorry. I had to try... I di-didn't think I could even. I-I'm... I~," I calmed her, she is not a very vocal person, so this was serious. I put down my jacket and she led the way down the hall to her room. When I looked inside nothing seemed amiss. I looked at her confused. She turned away from me and pointed at the ceiling. Sure enough there was evidence of dampness, to anyone else it would look like a roof leak got out of hand. Now, once again to clarify, my daughter's room has a vaulted ceiling. From ground level to highest flat is about five meters and sure enough that is where the mark was located. I chided her and then chuckled, "Don't know if you never try?" This set her back to normal and we laughed for few good minutes. "You are going up there to repaint it though." She agreed that was fair and promised to be more careful.
So there you go, it seems all is good in the "May I" house now. I appreciate the feedback I got from my messages, if I had not posted here I could have been miserable and in dire states. My eldest did find my stain in the back hall and when she asked I told what I did, she understood and sort explained why and what she got out of doing it. "It's really about empowerment, I can do it when / where -ever I want... if I'm careful. I enjoy being naked too, I love these massive boobs that I got from you. And believe me, STANDING TO PEE is very LIBERATING." My youngest has made two female friends that are of similar persuasion. They enjoy the freedom when visiting that their parents would not allow like I do. While I still do not approve or enjoy doing that indoors, I have started "watering my garden" and "picking wild flowers" on the rare occasion.

This one is great

• Agree 1

I'd do some more... Just need to get the ideas rolling. Give me a week or 2 and I'll see what I can do.

46 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yes!! I am invested 💯

And, if it's not too much, i would really like to know how the daughters got into openly peeing too 🤭

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, hentaixt said:

I'd do some more... Just need to get the ideas rolling. Give me a week or 2 and I'll see what I can do.

No problem! I am happy that you are even just considering 😍 thanks so much!

15 hours ago, hentaixt said:

Take your time. Greatness requires patience. ☺️

• Like 1