Wet Carpet magazine

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Dear Wet Carpet Magazine,

I thought your readers might be interested in a little story from our spring break trip.   There's four of us Sorority Sisters who shared when we were at college and each year we meet again for a bit of a blowout weekend.  This time around we decided to do a roadtrip across the state line and head to Nashville.  Broadway at night is amazing, every bar has shots and loads of cute guys too.

So basically from the moment we arrived we were on a mission - lots of drinking and being wild.  Lots of silly dares and pranks.   Anyway, that's not really what I'm writing about.  What I'm really here for is to tell you the story of our drive home.  You see, during the weekend of all our fun we had a little challenge going on.  Points were being given for each of the dares we did, and a score was kept. Now the thing is, compared to the other girls, I'm the lightweight.  I don't drink as much as them, I don't get as wild and so I sort of ended up coming up in last place.

So, we had our last afternoon sightseeing around town and then lunch.  We all had a burger, fries and a large soda, and just as we were finishing, Poppy announced my forefeit.  We'd all been to the bathroom before we'd eaten, but it was more than a three hour drive home and I wasn't allowed to go pee-pee until after I got dropped off at home.

Now the thing is, I don't know if the girls realised, but actually that challenge is fine by me. You see, I'm always a bit shy in bathrooms and much prefer my own house any day, and it was only three hours - right?  That's what I thought and the first hour and a half wasn't too bad.  Poppy drove the rental car, it was in her name and we chatted about rubbish as normal.  I could feel just the start of my bladder, just starting to feel the tiniest pressure, but nothing major.  Then the traffic on the interstate just stopped.  We must have sat there for half an hour, stopped and then driving at a crawl.  Eventually we passed a wreck, and traffic got back to normal - but the light pressure I'd felt before was getting to be a dull ache now.

Another half hour of chatting and Daisy suddenly said "Does anybody else need the bathroom?".  Katy laughed and said she was getting a little desperate, and before I could say a word Daisy piped up "There's only Jenny that doesn't. Isn't that right Jenny", giving me a poke in the ribs.  "That's right, I'm fine" I lied.

Time passed, the miles ticked by. The fullness and the ache in my bladder got steadily worse and I knew the other girls were suffering too.  Poppy had her knees clenched together and a tight grip on the steering wheel, Daisy had her hands discretely on her lap and was sitting bolt upright and I imagined Kelly would be much the same. All conversation had gone quiet too. I didn't want to think about how long was left before I could get home.  More time ticked by, then Kelly piped up "Can we stop, I'm really busting?"   With that the conversation restarted - all the girls comparing how badly they needed to go.  I couldn't think of anything worse to think about.

Anyway just then Poppy turned off into a rest stop. It was just like a sort of picnic area, no gas station, no bathroom.  But as soon as Poppy pulled up the three doors were open and the three girls jumped out, taking up positions between the car and the bushes.  All except me of course.  I don't think I could have squatted outside like that even if I was allowed, as I said I'm the quiet shy one.  There was nothing shy about the other three in their high squats, sprinkling, gushing and splattering three puddles onto the grass.  I could only watch, a hand now pressed between my thighs not really helping much.

280330473.thumb.jpg.cf339260865906e5011ad0f889eb0c70.jpg

It seemed like an age before they were done.  Three napkins thrown on the grass, panties pulled up and back in the car.  "Look Poppy" I said, "I know we've had a load of fun, and I know a forfeit is a forfeit. I promise I'll keep to it - but if you don't want a cleaning charge for this car you really need to get me home".  Poppy looked at me, then squeezed my hand "You've got it Sis.  Hang in there..."

With that we were back on the highway.  I closed my eyes and tried to ignore all the soda sloshing about in my bladder. The seatbelt didn't help.  Closing my eyes didn't help.  The fullness got worse and worse, and I gave up all ideas of shyness and just clamped both hands between my legs.  Anything just to try and put some extra support on my peehole.  Now, we may play pranks on each other, but we're all best mates and the others were brilliant - telling me I could hold on, I could do it and it wasn't far.

Eventually we reached the outskirts of town.  There weren't too many stop lights and Poppy drove to my house first.  As we pulled up outside Kelly said "wait there a minute, let me unlock your door" and Daisy grabbed my bags from the trunk.  There's no way I could have done that myself, I was absolutely frantic by then.  Once my door was open I finally got out of the car, pee dancing as I gave them all a quick hug, then sort of shuffled up the path.  I think I may have leaked a little as I gave them a quick wave as Poppy honked and they drove off.

Finally I was home, and I was alone.  Finally I could do what I'd been wanting to do ever since Nashville.  I pushed the flyscreen shut and relaxed.  At first there was no explosion, no flood. I felt my panties flush with warmth though that tracked first down the back of one thigh and then the other. Then I felt the warm spread and speed up. Finally I was peeing like I'd been desperate to do for so long.  I didn't care I still had my jeans on, didn't care I was standing in my hall and not sitting on my John.  All I cared about was the comforting warmth spreading down my legs, it was intoxicating, it was like....   well let's just say I wasn't in a hurry to get dressed.

So that was my weekend - and let's just say I may just be repeating that forfeit again. Even if I don't lose the challenge.  Thanks for reading.

pissed-in-her-pants-42x4kb46gt-361x640.thumb.jpg.e2c358a63f3395762635505c93168268.jpg

Love how you build the tension @gldenwetgoose! Masterful storytelling as always, and great illustrations 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 3:50 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Dear Wet Carpet,

My name is Sheila and I'd like to share a little something that happened to me.

I work in a supermarket as a supervisor.  I'm obviously not going to say which one, but my uniform is sort of and orangey brown top and black trousers, so no prizes for guessing.

Usually I spend my time on the customer service desk, dealing with returned items, lost purses and that sort of thing, but also any time there's a problem on one of the checkouts I go and sort it out.  That's exactly what happened this afternoon.  I was just about to take my afternoon break when the call came over the store loudspeakers "Till Eight, Supervisor Please".  When I got to the till, I found myself facing a very pretty young lady who was also looking very upset. Her face was flushed red, she looked totally embarrassed like she wanted to floor to swallow her up.  In fact she looked like she was about to burst into tears, and it was only her biting her lip that was stopping her.

"Hello, how can I help" I asked, trying to sound comforting and cheery at the same time.

"Erm, I just want to buy these" said the young lady, breaking off her eye contact with the floor just long enough to nod in the direction of the conveyor belt.

I followed her gaze to see the multipack of white cotton briefs sitting in front of the barcode scanner and then I looked up to the young lad sitting at the till.

"That pack's been opened. There's a pair of knickers short. We can't sell them can we?  I was going to get a replacement but this lady insists that she wants to pay for these. But there's only four in there, not five..."

Suddenly it all became clear what had happened and suddenly I realised why the lady was looking so embarrassed and why there was a pair of new panties missing from the packet. In less than two minutes all was sorted, and a much relieved young lady (in every sense) was walking towards the exit.  I managed to catch up with her just before the exit, first of all apologising about the embarrassment my staff had caused. Then I handed her a large carrier bag and whispered quietly that the back of her tight pencil skirt had rather a big patch wet on it, and I didn't want it ruining her car seat.  We ended up chatting for the best part of five minutes - until I got called over the loudspeakers again, this time to liaise with the store cleaner.

I spotted the cleaner just by the customer toilets, so headed straight over.  "These are going to have to be closed" she said, clearly flustered. "Someone's done their business all over the floor. The cheek of some people..."   I looked inside and there was what looked like the contents of a small swimming pool around one of the three cubicles in the ladies.  I glanced into the waste bin and there on top of the screwed up paper towels was a very soggy set of underwear, and I knew immediately where the puddle had come from.  My mind went instantly back to occasions in my wilder days when I'd done pretty much the same thing.  Usually on a night out mind, not after work in a supermarket. Not unless it was for a dare anyway.

Anyway, that was all sorted out and cleaned up easily enough.  The rest of my shift was pretty uneventful, but I wish I could say the same about the thoughts rushing around my mind.  Partly I was wondering about the poor girl who'd so nearly made it to the toilet in time, partly wondering how long she'd been in that state.  But partly it opened up thoughts on a whole avenue of my own life I hadn't recalled since my teens, when being desperate wasn't always a nuisance and when sometimes a toilet wasn't white and made out of porcelain...

I'd missed out on my break whilst dealing with the commotion, and I was conscious I normally would have used the ladies.  Instead today I bought a large bottle of juice, sipping on that.  By clocking off time I was definitely feeling full and would normally have paid a visit, but I decided not to.  Instead I decided to hold on.  Standing at the bus stop with a cold breeze blowing I could definitely feel my bladder starting to complain.  The teenage me would have been squirming and giggling with my friends about needing a wee, but not a grown lady.  Instead I clamped my knees together, actually enjoying the feeling of holding. Sitting on the bus I could feel every pothole and bump shaking my bladder, bringing back memories of last-bus rides home from town back in the day.

Finally I reached my stop, and back into the cold night air.  Walking was ok but standing waiting to cross the road was an absolute nightmare.  At last I was home, but why is it the last few yards are always the hardest. Standing on my own doorstep rummaging around in my bag for my keys, knees firmly crossed, I felt a trickle suddenly warm my panties.  It actually felt deliciously good, so warm and comforting.  Inside the door I kicked off my shoes and hung my coat on the bannister, before walking into the bathroom.  I glanced longingly at the toilet, but the young lady's actions of the afternoon were filling my mind.  Instead I turned around and started to run a warm bath - taking all my strength to clamp my bladder tight as the water splashed into the tub.

Next I walked into the kitchen, reached out a glass and poured myself a large gin and tonic.  As I did so I felt another trickle escape, this time feeling it's wet warmth track down the back of my thigh.  I placed a hand against my crotch allowing another leak until I felt warmth against my fingers.  Looking down I could see that my black polyester trousers didn't show a trace of wetness.  My mind flashed back to the shop doorway, me reassuring the young lady, telling her it was OK and happened to all of us, I imagined saying "look it's happening to me".  I imagined my kitchen worktop was actually the counter of the customer service desk at the supermarket, me standing behind it desperately bursting for a wee and a long line of customers waiting in front of me.

With that I just relaxed and let go.  The feeling of those trickles trying to turn into a waterfall was amazing.  The young lady had been wearing some skimpy cotton knickers just like I used to, these days it was much heavier control briefs to hide the effects of the years and they did a pretty good job of restricting my flow. It wasn't a waterfall at all, but just a long sustained steady flow that warmed my bum, legs and pooled around my feet. The relief felt amazing and instantly took me back.  I couldn't imagine for a moment why I'd ever stopped.

That was an hour ago, and I'm writing this from my bathtub, with an empty glass next to me.  I hope you've enjoyed reading as much as I've enjoyed it.  I'm definitely going to be skipping work breaks more often, and hopefully revisiting my youth a little more.  I can't recommend it highly enough.

Thanks for reading - Sheila. 

Oh Sheila! What a great thing to have happened to you - bringing it all back, and resulting in you having a lovely evening. I'm sure you made the young lady feel better, and who knows, once she got over the embarrassment she may even remember the relief, and perhaps, yes, the fun. Here's hoping!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 2:28 AM, steve25805 said:

Dear Wet Carpet.

I'm a blonde divorcee in my 40s. This is me....

070f6b322e865e06f77bd831a5a7c4b1.thumb.jpg.0f1b73049d0d81dcd198a21b467c8e2d.jpg

I work as a secretary at a law firm, which is where I met my former husband, but I found him boring after a while, especially in the bedroom, and we grew apart. So once the kids grew up and left home, we divorced.

Well I have been seeing this younger guy who works in banking - he's in his 30s - and he is a lot more fun. For one thing he introduced me to this magazine. It had never occurred to me that peeing could be so much fun. His particular thing is that whenever I am stopping over at his place he likes to have me pee on the carpet beside his bed. Well it is not my carpet and if he is happy to let me do it why not? It is actually incredibly erotic to be squatting over the floor beside the bed in some guy's bedroom, and peeing on the carpet right in front of him as he watches. The hissy sound and the sound of it splashing down onto the fabric is a surprisingly good turn on. It is in fact very erotically enjoyable to not bother going to the toilet and just pee on the carpet right there instead. Sometimes the puddle I make can be huge, lol

His room does have a certain aroma to it now, but he doesn't seem to mind. 

The whole thing feels quite liberating and naughty. When I think about it, I can hardly believe that an adult middle aged - and previously wholly respectable - woman like me has started peeing on some pervy guy's carpet for pleasure. But the very outrageousness of it just adds to the thrill. 

And the beauty of it is that it is not my house and not my carpet so I never have to bother cleaning it up. But then again, neither does he, hence the aroma. Which in a way just adds a constant reminder of my naughtiness whenever we are having sex in his bedroom.

Whenever I am stopping at his place, the last thing I do before we crash out is pee beside his bed right there on the carpet. And the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is pee on his carpet. And if I need to go in the night it is just so much more convenient to pee right there on the carpet too. 

Loving life right now, lol.

Hot story 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/1/2022 at 11:28 PM, wetwulf said:

This is the next letter from Anna. It contains peeing, wetting, public wetting, masturbation, and sex.

Dear Wet Carpet, 

It's Anna again here to continue my story about meeting up with Shannon. I left off with the two of us about to have dinner at a steakhouse after wetting our seats and after Shannon may have successfully flirted with our server.

The food was delicious, of course. Once as we were eating I saw Shannon move in her seat just a bit and then could hear the obvious hissing sound as she peed through her slacks into the booth cushion again. I smiled at her, parted my legs, then relaxed and just let my pee dribble through my skirt, adding to the nice warm puddle beneath me. I was becoming a lot less nervous about soaking the booth cushion. However, my heart fluttered again when our server, Lora, showed up.

"How is your meal, ladies?" Lora asked.

"Delicious," Shannon said, smiling. "Thank you." Shannon glanced at me and then back at Lora. "Hey, um… my name is Shannon, by the way. And… my friend Anna and I were thinking… you've been really sweet, and… well… we're spending the evening out and about, maybe going to see a movie… and thought maybe we'd invite you to join us? If you can?" There was a pause, but Lora was smiling.

"Um… yeah, that sounds like fun," she said. "I get off in an hour. Give me time to get changed, but yeah… I could go out."

"Great!" Shannon said. The joy in her expression was genuine. Then there was another hissing sound that was brief but unmistakable. Shannon just smiled, but I glanced at Lora and realized her eyes were wide with surprise, but she was also smiling. "Oops," Shannon said softly.

Lora giggled, and my heart fluttered again. "Don't worry about it," she whispered. "People spill stuff on these seats all the time. We got a spray in the back that helps evaporate and dry up almost any spill."

"Mmm, really," Shannon said. "And what if we told you this is a regular thing for me and Anna. Would you still be okay hanging out with us?" Another pause but still that sweet smile.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, you seem like fun girls, and I ain't got much else to do this evening except go home to my cats." We all laughed.

"So you live alone?" Shannon asked.

"Yes, I do," Lora said, sighing.

"That's a travesty, a sweetheart like you being alone." Shannon giggled, and her face reddened.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome. So, we will let you get back to work, finish our meals, and then I guess we'll see you back here in a little more than an hour."

"Sounds great!" Lora said, and then she walked away to another nearby table.

"So… this is actually happening," I said.

"Oh yeah," Shannon said. "And if things go well, I think we might get to fuck that girl tonight." I felt the familiar butterflies in my stomach when she said this, and I also felt a small spurt of pee dampen my inner thighs and my skirt.

When we finished our meal, there was still 30 minutes before Lora's clock-out time, so we left a very generous tip as well as a note that said, "See you out front later," and walked up front to pay our bill. Shannon suggested we walk to a nearby convenience store and pick up some bottles of water and a few snacks to hide in her purse since the movie theater's concession prices were usually outrageous. As we walked up to one of the beverage coolers, Shannon pointed down to show me that there were mats in front of each section of coolers. Their bottoms were rubber but the tops were a synthetic fiber of some sort. Shannon opened the cooler door and grabbed three big bottles of water. As she reached, I could just barely hear hissing, so I looked down and saw that she was wetting her leggings. Shannon just smiled at me and closed the cooler door. We walked up front to check out, and I noticed there was a similar floor mat right in front of the checkout counter. I stood as close to the counter as I could and relaxed, letting a few soft dribbles of pee run down my legs to drip silently to the mat at my feet. Then Shannon paid and we left.

We found a bench in a patch of grass just outside the steakhouse and sat there to watch for Lora. There were people walking down the walkway, but this did not seem to bother Shannon as she sighed, and you could hear her pee hissing from her pussy through her leggings. "Ahhh, I love how it just sprays through like that," Shannon said. I probably could have peed, as well, but I wanted to hold it until our next destination.

Not much longer and we spotted Lora coming out the front entrance to the restaurant. She was wearing black Capri pants, sandals, and a gray t-shirt with a low-cut neckline that showed quite a bit of cleavage and really flattered her breasts. Shannon and I both stared and watched her walk out, look around, and then smile as she saw us.

"Hey there ladies," Lora said, giggling.

"Hello there," Shannon said, not at all hiding her admiring stare. Lora's face reddened. "So you really have decided to join us," Shannon said. 

"Yeah, like I said, it sounds like fun," Lora said. "Better than just going home." Shannon also could not hide her excitement. 

"That's great!" Shannon said. Then she glanced at me and grinned. "There's just one more thing, though." I was confused, but then Shannon touched my arm as if comforting me. "My friend Anna here needs proof that you're actually okay with our peeing habit."

"Proof?" Lora asked. "Like… you want me to pee, too?"

"More specifically," Shannon said, "we want you to wet yourself."

"Right here?" Lora asked.

"Well," Shannon said, "if you're too nervous to do it right here in front of the restaurant, we can walk over to those benches. Anna and I peed there just before you came out."

We wandered over to one of the benches that was far enough from the road that we could sit inconspicuously but was also facing the road so we could still see people walking by. Lora looked nervous, but she followed Shannon's lead and sat next to her in the middle of the long bench with Shannon to her left. I sat to Lora's right.

"I don't really want to pull my pants down out here," Lora said.

"Who said anything about pulling your pants down?" Shannon said. Then I heard her sigh and a very faint hissing sound, and both Lora and I looked and saw both the expression of relief on Shannon's face and the crotch of her leggings glistening with pee. "Just let it out like that," Shannon said. Lora was staring with an expression that seemed both surprised and intrigued. "Your pants are black like mine, so as long as no one comes right over here and looks at us, no one is going to know but us."

Lora still looked unsure, so since I felt I could pee again, I decided to ease her mind. "It really is easy to get away with it," I said. "Especially with skirts." I opened my legs just enough to be able to relax and then I let go. My warm pee squirted out with a quick messy spray that soaked my crotch and my inner thighs. I could hear it, and I was sure Lora could, as well.

"Oh my god, watching you two pee is making me have to go," Lora said.

"Good," Shannon said. "Just sit back, relax, and let it go." Lora still looked uncomfortable, but she obeyed and leaned her back against the bench.

"I can't hold it anymore," Lora said, and then she whined softly, a very sexy sound, and the crotch of her Capri pants glistened as her pee burst out of her with a loud hiss. She moaned, and I could tell she was trying to keep it together as she peed fully into her pants.

"That's it," Shannon said. "Let go and enjoy it."

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Mmm… warm… amazing…," Lora said. "Ohhh." She closed her eyes for just a moment as the hissing sound decreased but there was still a slight glistening in the crotch of her pants.

"Now you understand why we enjoy it do much," Shannon said.

"I do," Lora said. "And it feels naughty knowing that there are people around, and they have no idea."

"Right?" I said. "That's one of my favorite things, the naughty secrecy of it. Shannon is a little more brazen than me." Shannon smiled and shrugged.

"Well, since I'm so brazen, I'm just going to come right out with it," Shannon said. "My friend Anna and I both find you very attractive, and now that we know for sure that you're cool with our peeing kink, we would like to take you out and yes, if you're up for it, maybe spend a night together." I was a little surprised Shannon didn't outright tell her we wanted to fuck her, but I smiled in agreement. "We're both single. I was engaged, and he gave me two beautiful twins but wasn't as cool as he thought with my bisexuality, so we split up. Anna here has remained single for some time by choice. And we like to have fun. How does that sound to you?" There was a pause, and then we heard Lora sigh followed by another soft hissing sound.

"What do you think?" she said, smiling.

"Great!" Shannon said. "We were going to go see a movie." Shannon leaned closer to Lora and whispered, "Spoiler alert: we're not there for the movie." Lora's eyes widened, but she was smiling, and we could tell she was intrigued. "Let's go," Shannon said as she stood up. Lora and I stood up, and all three of us started our walk to the theater.

We stopped by a small drink and snack cart and bought some big bottles of water, one for each of us. Shannon was already screwing the cap from her bottle and started taking big swigs while we walked. Then she spoke up. "So tell us a little about yourself, Lora." Shannon asked. 

"Not much to say, really," Lora said. "I'm just a regular girl. I just finished college, not having much luck finding work other than waiting tables."

"I know that feeling," Shannon said. I felt a small bit of jealousy at their connection, but then I remembered that Shannon was including me in her plan to seduce Lora, once again introducing me to a new and invigorating experience. "So do you live alone?"

"I do," Lora said. She didn't sound sad about it or disappointed.

"No man in your life… or woman?" Shannon asked. Lora laughed softly.

"No," Lora said. "And to answer your implied question… I would say I am still actively exploring my options."

"I see," Shannon said. "Well then, we are blessed to be part of your… exploration." Shannon's use of the term "we" washed away any jealousy I had been feeling.

"I kind of need to pee again," Lora said.

"Can you hold it until we get to the theater?" I asked. "It will be worth it, trust me."

"Um, yeah," Lora said. "I can try." We weren't much further from the theater, and I could barely contain my excitement at the possibility of this gorgeous girl exploding piss all over a movie theater seat, very likely as I soaked my own seat. I glanced at Shannon and saw a similar expression of anticipation.

"So was that your first time doing anything like this, wetting yourself I mean?" Shannon asked.

"Yes," Lora said. "On purpose anyway. I've had accidents before, but I've never deliberately wet myself like that, especially not in front of other people."

"Do you think it's something you want to do again?" Shannon asked. Her confidence asking all these questions impressed me. She was so calm and inviting. I knew Lora would answer honestly.

"I guess we'll find out soon, won't we?" Lora said. We laughed.

"Without a doubt," Shannon said. We turned a corner and finally stepped across the street and could see the movie theater at the end of the street we were on. I heard Lora make a soft groaning sound. I felt my own need to pee creeping up, almost as if the sight of the theater triggered my need to go. It was obvious all my wetting habits had changed my body's wants and desires, as if every part of me was beginning to see so many places I had been as appropriate places to pee. The feeling got even stronger as we walked through the parking lot and to the wide entrance to the movie theater.

There were only maybe five or six people in the main lobby, not including the employees behind the counter. We walked up to the ticket counter. As soon as we stopped, I heard Lora make a soft squeaking sound.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She leaned close to me.

"I just leaked a little bit. If this takes much longer, I'm going to have to run to the bathroom or risk pissing myself right here." Shannon quickly asked for three tickets to some random Romcom I had heard of but really had no desire to see. I assumed she chose it because it would be less crowded, if anyone was seeing it at all. She paid for all three of us with cash, and we didn't object since it was obvious Lora was about to explode.

"Can you hold it long enough to order some refreshments?" Shannon asked. Lora nodded, and we approached the concession stand. Shannon ordered herself a medium popcorn and a water, and Lora ordered the same. I asked for a water and some nachos and cheese, as well as a small popcorn. Lora was standing with her legs clenched, but luckily the guy behind the counter worked quickly to prepare our food.

We walked down the hallway, past the ticket taker, and found our theater to the left. I felt another twinge in my bladder as we made our way closer to one of the theaters near the end of the hall. We walked in and were pleased to see that even though the previews had started, the theater was completely empty. Shannon led us all the way to the top. Lora was groaning again, so we hurried and scooted down the aisle to the seats in the center. Lora sat between me and Shannon. Once we sat down, Shannon smiled at Lora.

"Okay," Shannon said. "This is your moment."

"What do you mean?" Lora asked.

"I know you have to pee, so pee."

"Are you serious?" Lora asked. "Like… anywhere I want?"

"Yes," Shannon said. "And any way you want. There's no one here but us, and trust me when I say this is one of the best places to get away with it, as long as no other customers come in, we can enjoy ourselves right here." Lora was biting her lip, and she made that same desperate whining sound.

"It's going to be a lot," Lora said.

"That's okay," Shannon said. "If you're worried about a mess, these seats soak up a lot."

"I can't hold it anymore anyway," Lora said. "I'm leaking. Oh my god." At that, Lora desperately unsnapped her Capri pants, raised her bottom, and yanked them down her round hips without even trying to unzip them and pulled them and her panties down to her thighs. She was already dribbling onto the seat as she removed her clothes, and as she scooted forward she gasped as a strong burst of pee sprayed out of her, splashing first the seat and then the floor. "Ohhhh my god that feels so much better. Ohhh." Lora wasn't lying when she said it was going to be a lot. She was still peeing full force. Even with the noise of the movie previews, we could hear her warm piss hissing loudly out of her and splashing onto the floor, some of it even splashing the seat in front of her.

As Lora continued peeing, Shannon gently nudged her back. "Sit back and relax," Shann said. Still peeing, Lora rested her bottom onto the cushioned seat, only slightly muffling the hiss of her pee as she pissed directly into her seat.

"Oh my god that feels good. Mmm." Almost as soon as her bare ass touched that cushion, Lora became like a different person. Her mouth was open wide in an expression of pure pleasure and she was slowly rocking her hips, rubbing her pussy against the soaked cushion as she kept peeing. Her flow of pee was becoming a steady dribble but was still enough that we could see the shiny wetness in the seat. With her right hand, Lora pulled down the collar of her shirt, reached in, carefully slid out one of her breasts, and started caressing it. She was moving her hips a little more vigorously and moaning.

Watching her, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my pee much longer, but for now I was taking in the sight of this plump but beautiful girl giving in to the pleasure of pissing herself freely and the feel of her bare pussy against a sodden seat, just as I had done many times. I also saw Shannon slide her own leggings down, and soon she was relaxing in her seat, as well. Shannon moaned and a steady flow of pee splashed out of her and onto the seat cushion.

Lora turned and watched Shannon's pee as it dribbled out and slowly soaked into the seat. Lora was still moving her hips and caressing her breast, so in a moment of pure arousal I leaned over and placed my mouth over her nipple. She gasped and looked at me, but she didn't protest or move away. As I kissed her breast and licked at her nipple, I also slid my skirt up. I moaned at the familiar feeling of the seat fabric against my bare bottom. Then I sighed and released my bladder, feeling my warm pee burst out of me and splash the seat beneath me, soaking my bottom and slowly absorbing into the cushion.

I could see Shannon moving and realized she was reaching over to touch Lora's pussy. Once she did, Lora gasped again and her eyes widened with shock, but she still did not protest. Instead, she reclined more in her seat and opened her legs wider. "Oh fuck you two are driving me crazy. Mmm," Lora said. Then she reached out and with her right hand she touched my pussy, not seeming to care that I was still peeing, and with her left she reached out and touched Shannon's pussy.

By now, all three of us had stopped peeing, but we were giving in to the erotic feeling of pleasuring one another. I was still kissing Lora's breast, and Shannon had sat up and was kissing Lora's neckline and shoulder, so it was no surprise that Lora was the first to start gasping as she began bucking her hips again. "Oh fuck. I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna cum!" As Lora's panting started to rise to near screaming, Shannon leaned over and kissed her to stifle her screams as she rubbed Lora's pussy furiously. Suddenly, a messy stream sprayed from Lora's crotch as she squirted, making a mess all over Shannon's hand, her own legs, the seat, and the floor.

Lora relaxed back into her seat. "My god that was amazing," she said. Then she smiled at both of us. "Your turn," she said. Now that she was satisfied she returned her focus to rubbing our pussies. Shannon and I both relaxed in our seats and enjoyed the erotic feeling of her fingers caressing our pussies. I reached into my shirt and caressed my right breast and looked over at Shannon, whose eyes were closed in pure ecstasy. Shannon opened her mouth and sighed and another steady stream of pee flowed out of her. Lora did not stop rubbing, however, and it must have been this renewed wetness that set Shannon to the edge. She started gasping, and I watched her bite her lip to hold back her scream as she climaxed, bucking her hips against Lora's rubbing fingers.

I could feel my own orgasm getting very close, and now that Shannon had climaxed, Lora turned all of her focus to me. Then I was surprised as Shannon got up and carefully scooted past Lora and me to sit in the seat to my right. I was now between them. Shannon leaned over and started to kiss my neck as Lora kept rubbing my pussy. Then Lora turned her body so that she could also lean over and kiss my left shoulder. Shannon reached into my shirt and removed my right breast and started to suck on my nipple and lick around my areola.

"Mmm," I moaned. "Oh fuck yes." Then, even more surprising, Shannon reached down and placed her own fingers into my pussy, just beneath where Lora's fingers were. So now Lora's fingers were caressing my clitoris while Shannon's fingers were probing into my pussy. I gasped. "Oh my god! Keep doing that. Ohhh shit." They obeyed, and as I started to buck my hips and get closer and closer to orgasm, Shannon leaned closer and kissed me deeply, still rubbing my pussy. I cried out as she kissed me, feeling my body wracked with erotic pleasure as I climaxed.

Just as both of them removed their hands, I slumped into the seat, overwhelmed and overjoyed. I had to pee again, so I just let it happen, feeling my warm pee soak directly into the seat.

"You ladies want to ditch the movie and go to my place?" Lora asked. Shannon and I both smiled.

"Definitely," I said. We got up and walked down the aisle. Then Lora paused at the end and stood close to the wall.

"Hold on, I have to pee again," she said, "and I've always wanted to know what this would feel like." I was confused until we watched her pull her leggings and panties down and then scoot her bottom back until it was touching the wall. The walls of this theater were made of some kind of fabric material, and honestly I had never considered what it might feel like to piss on it. I made a note to try it next time. "Okay, here it comes," Lora said. Soon, we heard the hiss and she gasped. "Ohhh, that's nice," she said. "It's slowly dribbling down to the backs of my legs. Mmm." The hissing didn't last long, but Lora rubbed her ass back and forth as if wiping her pussy on the wall. "Okay, we can go now." We walked out of there quickly, all three of us unable to hide our excitement.

That's all for now. More to come soon. 

Each chapter is hotter than the last. Are you TRYING to set the internet on fire? lol. Thanks, keep 'em cumming - er, I mean coming. 😄

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Kupar said:

Dear Wet Carpet

Your readers are not going to believe what happened to me the other week. I’d got tickets to the Australian Open tennis final between Rafa Nadal and Daniil Medvedev. Wow! What a match! It was incredible to watch Rafa coming back from two sets down to win – how does he do it?! I was almost wetting myself with excitement in the final set – no, really. I hadn’t been able to take my eyes off the tennis and hadn’t left my seat all through the match. By the middle of the last set I was seriously desperate. 

The combination of adrenaline and a full bladder was torture by the time Rafa held that final service game and though I’d have loved to stay and soak up the atmosphere as he lifted the trophy I knew I had to go and find the toilets, or wet myself in my seat. To be honest, I’d have been happy to do that – I’ve done it before (I have this thing about holding, then just going wherever I am) – but I was sitting with people I didn’t know, and it would have been really obvious, and I didn’t want a big fine and a lifetime ban from the tournament. 

So with a mighty effort of will I stood up and made my way to the exit of the Rod Laver arena, trying to remember where the ladies toilets were. I must have been in a state because I was half-running – my hand clamped to my crotch – through corridors and not finding them. It was quiet. Everyone else was crowded into the arena to watch the post-match interviews.

I don’t know how, but I found myself in a corridor marked “Players and Officials Only” and I thought “well – there will be some toilets down here” and I ducked into the first door I came to … the men’s players locker room! OMG! I was in the men’s locker room! Where Rafa had been – and would be coming back to, and it was empty. I was beside myself with excitement … and so desperately needing to pee. 

That’s when I had the idea. It was outrageous I know, but it was the opportunity of a lifetime. I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t do it. I saw Rafa’s clothes, hanging on the peg with his name above, and strewn on the bench in front. Without stopping to think (I didn’t have time) I hitched my skirt up, yanked my panties aside, put one foot up on the bench, and just pissed … a looong, lovely, blissful pee … all over Rafa’s clothes. My pee blasted out of me more powerfully than it’s ever done – I reckon I could have filled a litre bottle in about 15 seconds flat. My God, the relief was sublime, and I have never felt so ecstatic, so naughty and so horny in all my life!

Of course, he walked in, didn’t he? And Daniil Medvedev too. Right at the moment my stream was slowing. I looked up. They looked at me. My face flushed crimson. There was no way of hiding what I was doing. There was silence, except for a ‘drip … drip … drip’ on to the tiled floor from the saturated clothes. Rafa just smiled, glanced over at Daniil, and looked back at me – straight into my eyes. I melted. He reached inside the waistband of his shorts, pulled out his cock (girls and boys, he’s *huge*) and started to pee right there, on the floor. Then he walked towards me, looking me in the eyes all the time, his cock swinging between his legs, pee cascading down his legs and over his tennis shoes, until he was standing right in front of me. I reached out and directed the last ten seconds’ worth of his hot, yellow piss over my bare legs.

And I’m not going to tell you what happened after that, or about the after-party. Not unless you want me to, of course 😉 

Love

Midori
x

I know I’d like to hear about the after party 😜

• Like 1

Dear Wet Carpet

I work as an escort. I am an attractive blonde in my mid 20s. I am aware that looks tend to fade with age so am making as much as I can whilst I still have them. I hope to be able to set up and run my own agency later in life.

Anyway, most clients are reasonably well off men who know how to be gentlemen, usually wanting a bit of company though sex is also a part of the deal most of the time. But that's ok. It kind of goes with the territory in this line of work. For the majority it is all pretty standard stuff sexually, though you do need a degree of intelligence and be able to hold your own in conversations about anything that interests them, whether that be politics, business, sport, culture, whatever.

One weird thing that regularly comes up with some of the pervy ones is the fast that are usually powerful men who want to be dominated. It always seems to be the ones who have power of some kind who like being demeaned, whipped, used as a slave, pissed on, that kind of thing.

The watersports thing is not always a domination thing though. Some guys just like being peed on cos they find it erotic. And to be fair it is quite liberating to be able to just pee on some guy I have just spent hours talking to about fine art. Well how's that for performance art dude, as I piss on your face, lol.

Anyway one of my favourite clients is a headmaster at the local comprehensive in his late 40s. And it is really what I do for him which is most likely to interest your readers. You see, he doesn't actually want sex at all and usually just gets himself off whilst I am performing. You see, his thing is to have me dress up in a schoolgirls uniform (yeah I know, dodgy territory what with him being a headmaster and all but I am 25). He plies me and himself with wine as we chat for a bit. And when I need to pee he likes me to remove my knickers, and hoist my schoolgirl skirt as a squat in the middle of the room. And yeah you guessed it. I pee right there on his living room carpet as he watches. That's his thing.

And to be fair I quite enjoy doing it. It is not often you get to enjoy peeing on some guy's plush carpet right in front of him. And he pays me good money for doing it too, lol. 

Mind you, he is not the only one. This magazine is proof of that. Back when I was a struggling student aged 18 - before I started escorting - I had this boyfriend who used to like watching me pee on the carpeted floor beside his bed. I guess I kind of like doing things like that, to be honest. I mean, if some guy wants to piss on my ass or something, I am fine with that if that's his thing. If he wants me to pee on his face, in his mouth even, that's ok. But in truth it is a lot more fun just to pee somewhere random and outrageous right in front of him.

Like on his bed. Yes, I had a wealthy Russian oligarch who once hired me and two other girls to spend an entire evening drinking, and peeing on his bed. Was fun. And by the end the mattress was so soaked that pee was dripping from the underside of it onto the carpet, lol.

It is actually kind of empowering to be able to just pee all over some guy's carpet or bed and ruin it with total abandon.

And I get paid for doing it, lol.

Still, whatever floats your boat I guess.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...