Wet Carpet magazine

Dear Wet Carpet,

I've been an avid reader of your magazine for many years, and look forward to it landing on my slightly damp doormat every month.

Writing into magazines isn't really the done thing for a chap like me, but I just wanted to congratulate you, or really I suppose to express my gratitude for the excellent letters in the current edition. The pictures of course help but to read those short letters from ladies with such a passion is a delight. I raise a glass to all of your writers of course, but especially the last few ladies who included their photographs.

I shall be keeping a close eye out on any licensed premises where I happen to imbibe, in the event the gods deem me of sufficient merit to be blessed with such a spirited young barmaid. I wish the young lady a long and very naughty relationship with her boyfriend.  And, perhaps I may be so bold, should the lady who introduced herself as being fifty wish to partake in some like minded companionship with a gentlemen of fine character and dubious morals, a chap would be delighted to oblige.

I digress from the point though - fine submissions and a delight to read.

• Love 3

Dear Wet Carpet. I'm a young and glamorous model. This is me....

thumb2-zara-larsson-4k-blonde-swedish-singer-portrait.thumb.jpg.f0baef2b84f284a1a30fa7af5e1fd252.jpg

And I guess it goes without saying since I obviously read this magazine, that I am into pissing and things like that. Not really the whole being pissed all over thing, though I was once seeing this guy who liked to have me piss all over him. Was kind of fun in a way. It made me feel quite diminant just standing over a guy and pissing on him. But it's the whole naughty peeing thing I am really into..

My main thing is to squat and piss on the kitchen floor. Doing it in the kitchen on the floor like that just feels so naughty. And it is easy to mop up afterwards.  Pissing on the bathroom floor right beside the toilet which I am blatantly ignoring feels very naughty too. And very sexy. 

I have never dared piss on the carpet before or anything like that. Until now that is. I was reading some of your readers' letters and getting real horny and needed to piss. I was sitting around in my underwear so had only to slip off my panties and I was ready to go. I was sitting upon my living room sofa pondering whether to use the kitchen floor or go upstairs to piss on the bathroom floor. When I had the thought. Should I dare piss right there on the carpet? And I;ve just done it! I squatted over the carpet right there in front of the sofa. And with that lovely gentle hissing sound I started pissing right there. What an immense turn on. I enjoyed every second of it.

I think now I'll just leave it to dry on it's own. 

Next time I need a piss I am going to go upstairs and christen my bedroom carpet.

I think your magazine is having a bad influence upon me. Lol.

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

Dear Wet Carpet.

I'm a 40 year old lesbian but think I still look good. And following the recent trend for accompanying pics, this is me. The pic was taken last summer on the beach by a lady I was seeing at the time....

nintchdbpict000263428940.thumb.jpg.e9f39b1acf1f99ddd0e3c32519aeac6c.jpg

Anyway, I am known for a certain pissy reputation in some cirlcles on the gay and lesbian scene. Basically, I'll just pee anywhere. I go to fetish clubs sometimes where people are happy to have me pee all over the floor or something. I am like the martini girl of pee - for those old enough to remember the advert - anytime, any place, anywhere.

Well yesterday in the local gay bar I got talking to these two lesbians in their thirties. Anyway, we got talking, they'd heard rumours that clearly interested them and, well, I will spare you the long preamble. Suffice it to say that they ended up inviting me back to theirs because they wanted to film me pissing on their kitchen floor! Well I was up for that. Pissing all over the place is especially good fun when it is someone else's place. And when they were going to have to clean up after me.

Anyway, I had a few more drinks to ensure a very full bladder and thus a long and enjoyable piss.

When we arrived at their place which was only a short distance away, we walked around to enter via the back door which enterered straight into their kitchen. This was where the pissing action was going to be performed. 

Anyway, whilst they got their camera equipment set up, I pulled off the short leather skirt I was wearing, then stepped out of my panties and tossed them aside. I chose not to remove my long black stockings. I thought they'd add an extra touch of eroticism.

When they were ready I stood in the middle of the kitchen with my legs apart. And I just started pissing, right there all over their kitchen floor. The sound of it splashing down was so loud that I wondered if the neighbours might be able to hear it. But that thought added to the thrill.

I was enjoying every second of doing this....

300.thumb.jpg.8a8f097918b6e6b1b83d162e2a9f7645.jpg

By the time I was done there was rather a large mess on the floor, as you can see....

aftermath1.thumb.png.b42164492f4980902a620d0e5798ab55.png.565068a3a36750764d4aa1288059ebb5.png

Just after that pic was taken, I put my skirt and panties back on, said my farewells and headed off back to the pub. 

I hope they had fun cleaning that up, lol.

Edited by steve25805
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1

Dear Wet Carpet. 

I am a 40 year old businesswoman and charity worker. One of those pillars of the community types. At least that is what most people seem to think. This is me...

40-year-old.thumb.jpg.6fc5135d8e7062cbaed7c65242ce6cdf.jpg

I have always lived a normal, morally upstanding life. I never even knew this magazing existed until a couple of months ago. 

But you see, I have these last few months been seeing this guy  who is a lot younger than me - only 29 - and he has this thing about watching me pee. Anywhere. I was weirded out when he first brought it up but found the notion of peeing in front of him in some random place a bit of a turn on, which surprised me. I guess the notion of me, a respectable middle aged woman who is certainly old enough to know better, just peeing on the floor on purpose is so naughty that it's a turn on. Could I actually do it? A part of me wanted to, but I was wrestling with my conscience. If he had wanted me to do it in my own home I would probably have said no. But he was happy for me to do it in his, in fact eager for me to. And he introduced me to this magazine which I have been reading ever since.

Well after a few glasses of wine with him at his place one day I agreed to pee on his bathroom floor. It was such a huge turn on when I did it, blatantly ignoring the toilet which was right there, and deliberately peeing on the floor in front of it. And I got such a buzz out of doing it - and just leaving it there for him to clean up.

After that I was hooked. It has now become a regular activity of mine at his place. I usually try to deliberately hold on to my pee whenever I am visiting, so that I arrive with a full bladder. And since he has given me carte blanche I really do pee just about anywhere and everywhere. Not only on his bathroom floor but on the kitchen floor too. And on the kitchen table. And even on his bedroom and living room carpets. I even get up and pee on his sofa sometimes. 

I also get him to piss against his bedroom wall or on the carpet, so that I can watch him doing it. It turns me on.

I can't believe I am into doing all this stuff but it seems so much fun.

• Hot 4
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Dear Wet Carpet.

I'm an 18 year old student now who has just left home and moved into my own flat. This is me....

shutterstock_145575283_800x480.thumb.jpg.a53106db55c02a883a3efb32c3850277.jpg

I had a slightly unconventional upbringing, since my parents used to attend fetish clubs and had a thing about peeing. They never took me obviously since it was adults only. But sometimes they'd host parties at home during which they and their adult guests would frequently pee on the kitchen floor for fun. Mum would mop it all up in the morning. A couple of times I walked in on mum squatting and peeing on the bathroom floor right in front of the toilet - apparently just for fun. She just matter of factly carried on doing it whislt talking to me.  So I grew up in an environment where peeing in naughty places for fun was normalised. Of course, I started doing it myself. And I enjoyed it. One time mum walked in on me peeing on the kitchen table, but she just laughed and let me carry on. She just told me to make sure I cleaned it up afterwards. It never occurred to me that she might react differently. I would sometimes notice random wet patches on carpets and kind of knew why. One time when I came home unexpectedly I caught mum holding dad's dick in the living room and grinning at the sight of him pissing right there on the carpet. Another time I saw mum and a couple of her friends all squatting and peeing on the bed in the spare room. So I thought nothing of peeing on my bedroom carpet just for the hell of it. Mum walked in on me once but just squatted and peed on the carpet herselfby way of reassurance. And because she likes doing things like that.

I know this all might sound weird to your readers but all this seemed natural and normal to me. Though I was no fool and soon realised that this was not considered normal behaviour by most people. So outside the family home I was a lot more careful, and never invited anyone home. But occasionally I would linger at the end of a schoolday and as soon as the classroom was empty, I'd pee on the classroom floor. But disaster happened. One day my female maths teacher - whom I had a crush on - returned unexpectedly and caught me mid flow. I stopped as soon as I could but anticipated a massive telling off. But she simply mildly rebuked me for taking such risks, told me to clean it up and said that if I did so she would say nothing to anyone else this time. She just advised me not to do such things in school because you never knew who might be around, and most people would have been far tougher on her. Nothing more was ever said, but I thought she was so cool. She was only a few years older than me and probably newly out of teacher training. This is her....

shutterstock_1104967031.jpg.7c5f0e15d359e0fa9108dadf3b31c1f2.jpg

Anyway, I left school and went on to uni, never really expecting to see her again. But last night in one of the pubs I saw her drinking alone. I couldn't believe it. So I broke loose from my fellow students and got chatting to her. Turns out she'd agreed to meet some woman for a date but the woman never showed up. Anyway we got chatting and drinking, and eventually the time she'd caught me peeing in the classroom on the floor came up and I asked her why she was so cool about it. That's when she introduced me to this great magazine. Turns out that she has a thing about peeing as well. I told her about my family situation and how cool they were with it. She said that I was lucky because her parents went ballistic when they caught her peeing on the carpet in the corner of her bedroom.

Anyway, since I was now 18 and no longer her student she made clear that she was interested in some pee fun. She invited me to a corner of the pub which was not easily viewed from the bar, where we sat with our backs against the wall  behind a table. She shuffled to the front of the seat, raised the back of her short skirt, opened her legs and pulled her panties aside, inviting me to look. I couldn't believe it. There was my former teacher's blonde muff. And she was pissing right there on the carpeted floor under the table. She laughed, "I couldn't show you this when you were a minor, but you see? I like to be naughty too."

She peed for ages as well and made a huge mess on the carpet, which I just added to, pissing under the table as well.

Anyway, we ended up going back to my new flat, my former teacher laughing about how the living room carpet needed christening. 

And so it happened, we both ended up squatting in the middle of my living room a few feet apart but facing each other, panties tossed aside and skirts hoisted. And both of us were grinning with glee as we pissed right there on the carpet. It was such a turn on, not only doing it myself but watching my former teacher pissing there too.

When we were done we chatted and had a few more drinks, getting quite drunk in the end. During the course of this she told me that she'd once had a brief affair with the headmaster who must have been 20 years older than her. Apparently his thing was to have her piss all over him in his kitchen. This blew my mind.

Anyway, just before she ordered a taxi she said she needed to pee again - as did I - and suggested we christen my bedroom. So we walked into the room where I immediately popped a squat beside my bed and peed right there on the carpet. I kind of assumed she would join me but she just stood there enjoying the show. Then when I was done she drunkenly laughed, "Here's something to remember me by", as she climbed up onto my bed and squatted in the middle of it. I couldn't believe it. And she fucking did it as well, laughing with drunken glee as she pissed right there on my bed. Fucking loads as well. When she was done she laughed,"Have fun sleeping in that tonight."

Well I did, once she had left. At least at first. I got into that pissy wet bed, relishing the feel of her wet piss all over me, fingering myself to orgasm, before going to sleep. But I did wake up in the night feeling cold and wet so had to decamp to the sofa. Though I thought I might as well pee on the bed again myself first. Well why not? 

Anyway, right now I have a living room carpet partly soaked with pee, another wet patch on my bedroom carpet, bedsheets in the wash and bare mattress leaning against the bedroom wall to dry out.

Anyway, I hope to see my former teacher again. Maybe next time I will get to pee all over her carpets.

Right, having written this letter, I need another pee. Think I will just go and do it on the kitchen floor.

Bye for now.

Amazing story, would love to hear more!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Wet Carpet.

I am a 46 year old headmistress at a comprehensive school in Devon. I am generally regarded by all who know me as a respectable person. This is me.....

6292d368e570618b17b35288829570cb.thumb.jpg.db1de00b50774edab4e3963d04c90fa2.jpg

But I have this thing that I like to do from time to time. I have done it since way back when I lived at home with my parents. Basically, before going to bed, or when I get up in the morning, or if I need to go in the middle of the night, I like to just pee on the floor beside the bed, on the carpet. Not only do I find it more convenient, it actually feels quite liberating and a bit of a turn on. My husband is happy to let me do it. Sometimes he likes to watch. I don't do it too often because I don't want to ruin the carpet, or have the room stink too badly of pee. But every now and again it is one of my naughty pleasures.

Sometimes my husband has me do other things. Only yesterday he had me pee all over the kitchen floor. I agreed to do it if he was going to clean up afterwards. Have done that a few times. And then there was the time he got me to pee on the dining room table. I get a kick out of doing things like that.

There was also one occasion when my husband and I had had a few glasses of wine when he dared me to pee right there on the living room carpet. And I did, over in the corner. It was a very big puddle, lol. We left that one to dry out and were going to blame the dog if anyone noticed, but no one did. It dried within a day or two, and no one seemed to notice any smell. But we used lots of air freshener just in case and kept the windows open when we were home, it being summer at the time.

One occasion after a few drinks both my husband and I decided that it would be fun to go and pee on the bed in the spare room. First of all I got up on it and squatted in the middle of it and just peed right there with gleeful abandon. Then my husband stood there aiming his penis all around to pee al over it.

Next day we had to remove all the pissy sheets and put them in the wash whilst leaning the mattress against the wall to dry. But we actually had to throw it out in the end because of the obvious pee stains, and get a new one. So we decided it was best not to repeat that. 

Anyway, having been reading your magazine for years I thought it was time I shared all that with you.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...